Author Topic: Vince Taylor interview.  (Read 1688 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Vince Taylor interview.
« on: February 29, 2008, 09:38:14 PM »
http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/2008arnold/videos/vincetaylor.wmv

Why won't any company sponsor him?  I would think being 51 and competing in the Mr. Olympia would be enough of a reason to do so.

Also, I notice in a lot of his interviews he talks about paying the bills or otherwise brings up money.  Doesn't sound like Vince is doing very well, which is unfortunate.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Vince Taylor interview.
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 09:55:17 PM »
Vince is such a class act. Great with fans, articulate and honest about his situation in interviews. Vince will persevere...without sponsorship he will have to compete less and maybe at less than his biggest, but he will put on one heck of a show.

Having been to the Ukraine, I'm quite sure I understand the kind of "love" Vince received in that country full of hotties.  :D
!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 09:57:06 PM »
taylor is one of my favorite bodybuilders, sucks he hurt his back. "this sport is very $$$ to do" ::)
A

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 02:42:32 AM »
Always my super idol! ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 02:48:49 AM »
Crazy calves! Some of the best ever. I hope he doesn't have implants. If he does they look great!  :D

Mcmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 03:23:51 AM »
hope he is doing great!
One of my favorite bodybuilders with calves and arms that match world class!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 03:45:54 AM »
cmon Muscletech....buck up....

Unfortunately Vince is like many Sports Athletes, mkae money, live in the "today" and live for the tmw..

He needs to get together with Strydom and form a Sr Crew!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 06:30:46 AM »
I notice in a lot of his interviews he talks about paying the bills or otherwise brings up money.  Doesn't sound like Vince is doing very well, which is unfortunate.

Well duuuuuh! Look at the "profession" he's in.  ::)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 06:42:51 AM »
Hmm, sounds like Vince is implying he will try anything before he's forced to do the gay4pay.

Moosejay

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 07:29:05 AM »
Vince is such a class act. Great with fans, articulate and honest about his situation in interviews. Vince will persevere...without sponsorship he will have to compete less and maybe at less than his biggest, but he will put on one heck of a show.

Having been to the Ukraine, I'm quite sure I understand the kind of "love" Vince received in that country full of hotties.  :D

Isn't he married? He doesn't strike me as one who would cheat...but, of course, I could be wrong

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 07:46:25 AM »
Isn't he married? He doesn't strike me as one who would cheat...but, of course, I could be wrong
Hey man, I'm just joking around. I'm not married and I had a ball in Kiev. :D If Vince is still married I'm sure he didn't mess around.
!

Moosejay

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2008, 07:50:58 AM »
Hey man, I'm just joking around. I'm not married and I had a ball in Kiev. :D If Vince is still married I'm sure he didn't mess around.

Sounds like a fun place...sure I would not want to live there, though.....

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2008, 08:26:31 AM »
http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/2008arnold/videos/vincetaylor.wmv

Why won't any company sponsor him?  I would think being 51 and competing in the Mr. Olympia would be enough of a reason to do so.

Also, I notice in a lot of his interviews he talks about paying the bills or otherwise brings up money.  Doesn't sound like Vince is doing very well, which is unfortunate.

Probably because he is a 51 year old BB!!
Spirit of Truth

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2008, 08:29:24 AM »
Probably because he is a 51 year old BB!!

thats not vince ???

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2008, 08:30:01 AM »
Spirit of Truth

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 08:50:58 AM »
cmon Muscletech....buck up....

Unfortunately Vince is like many Sports Athletes, mkae money, live in the "today" and live for the tmw..

He needs to get together with Strydom and form a Sr Crew!

BINGO . . . Muscletech, what the fuck is wrong with these guys? They throw money around at marketing like there is no tomorrow and yet fail to stand by one of the sports all time greats. What about Bodybuilding.com, a great company with endless resources. And last but not least, what about Weider, the Father of our sport is close to being ( if not ) a billionare. Please someone stand up

The Beef loves the concept of the Sr. idea. A line of supps that cater to the needs of 40's plus bodybuilders, athletes and active men / woman.

Here is what The Beef thinks . . . let's get an open letter to these companies posted as a sticky here. A serious thread, supported buy all of us with quality comments and bumps and lets get the ball rolling.

240, your a mover, can you get this ball rolling? Write a letter requesting support for this man and a web site to support this. GetBiggers bumps will indicate a willingness to buy the products and try them out. What about Chris Mason his company is taking off, would he be open to developing a line and talking to Vince.

The Beef