Author Topic: pm question answered x rated  (Read 1315 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered x rated
« on: February 29, 2008, 11:30:30 PM »
Hi gh15,

In your experiance which look has given you the most attention from women?

-The test bloat moon face feeling like king kong with facial hair etc.

-Very very lean possibly prepping for competition. Gaunt face, veins etc.

-Off hormones lower weight still with abs and looking clean

Feel free to add different looks to this in your address.

american women? i assume thats what you ask

american women like big guys period at the 200lb + zone,,its in their blood since they themselves are big ,,size 6 in america is small while in reality it is thick  and size 2-4 is normal,,

to yoru specific question,,
american girls like for relashionship aspect a toned you may called it ripped but its about 8-9% 190-200lb lifter which for them is considered sculpted aand athletic,,this is what they are attracted to for walking next to and bringing back home if they are into bodies an in case of american girls they are VERY MUCH into bodies

generally speaking for  A FUCK the american girl will be more impressed with a bigger thicker guy ,,wide is also very  important that is not short as in 5'10 or over with ithgt waist that has cuts and that means siongle digit to low double digit 7-13% ,,,they will be more tend to fuck a guy that has mass on him but not a complete bloated mess ...more like the way a serious dedicated lifter looks 2 weeks past last inject or oral ,,,the so called clean look when the delusional lifter get into the so called pct phase that is useless,,but in general most american girls will find you suited to show you their whorish side  when the water drop some and the size hold with more cuts and definition as in 2-3 weaks past a cycle where 100% of lifters look their best

always remember the lifter look the best 2-3 weeks off hormones after mid to long cycle,,thats the time when he can pass for natural in the public eye yet is hormonized to the 10th degree,,this is the way skip built a whole career for himself,,this is the way the 'natural' bodybuilding works

in the 90s it used to be a lot more twards the cut ripped guy 180lb 6% ,,,now days due to food and life in general and american growing in size due to fat ...most girls get attracted to big thick cut/toned guys,,american girls! in any case you will have to make first move in most cases for a worthy girl ,,no girl will do the first move if she is worthy ,,,some will try but most get very emberssed and super attracted to big muscular guys and they just get shy,,you got to make first move friend

also let me ad that american girl cares about cock size,,,many of them got pumped so many times that nothing less than 8 thick get them off,,if you got less they will just use their hand to rub their clit while you do them even if youre the best at sex they will still use it since they are loose,,its the society you live in as of 2008,,some girls in county usa serioulsy think that average cock size is 8 inches...since that is what they had since age 14 from their 16 "boyfriends",,notice how many women turn to the black size now days ,,,white american girls like big cock be sure of that
fallen angel

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answered x rated
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 11:37:28 PM »
ok Ed  ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 11:45:41 PM »
So what you're saying is I need to do a couple of cycles and where big shoes?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 11:51:27 PM »
So what you're saying is I need to do a couple of cycles and where big shoes?  ???

if tehg girl love you then it wont matter wether you have 5 inch cock or 8 inch cock,,she will earn to adjust and compensate with time,,love is big thing for girls,,but this is relashionshio you talking about and long term one

when it comes to sex,,,sex in america 2008,,sex with the figure local girls you see around yoru town that each and every one of them has issues from american to norway,,those girls hav eissues with looks they been into it for very long time ,,,they build their worlds around looks,,to get sex from them you must be as fake and that means ,,,big thick toned guy on steroids claimimng to use pro hormones or being natural ,,,preferably 5'10-6'1 210-250 at around 10% ,,,the more ripped youll become at the size i specified the more fake smiles you will get from those figure girls you so want and the more you will get into their loose pussy that to begin with i dont know why you want in...but to each his own

go find good girl that has nothing to do with fitness ,,,girl that look normal 115 -145 be happy and make sure she got boobs and some ass and some curves ,,make sure the boobs are firm and full ,,,the pussy is tight and the heart is there since you as any bodybuilders i have met = needy
fallen angel

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 12:26:08 AM »
I can't believe people take this douche seriously....
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 12:29:07 AM »

He's saying "Canadian Tom Cruise" needs to be taller and get a penis pump.....
HAHA, RON.....

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 12:29:24 AM »
I can't believe people take this douche seriously....

That's what I thought.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 12:30:37 AM »
All I know is that in the past few years, well, I feel like I am seeing a lot more good-looking girls with a lot more ugly guys as boyfriends.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 12:38:31 AM »
He's saying "Canadian Tom Cruise" needs to be taller and get a penis pump.....

gordiano, are you saying that you are the height that I deem to be perfect = 5'10?
Bodybuilding Pro.com