Author Topic: Wash post: Whole lotta troops coming home from iraq in october  (Read 712 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sat morning---
wash post: 3000 troops coming home this week.

US bringing home 30k (all the surge troops) this july.

Then wait 4-6 weeks.

Then bring home another large grou pof troops.

October they hold iraqi elections.

And a whole lot more troops coming home then.

(I said this on Politics a year ago... he'd bring home troops a month before nov elections)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: Wash post: Whole lotta troops coming home from iraq in october
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 08:14:06 AM »
Sat morning---
wash post: 3000 troops coming home this week.

US bringing home 30k (all the surge troops) this july.

Then wait 4-6 weeks.

Then bring home another large grou pof troops.

October they hold iraqi elections.

And a whole lot more troops coming home then.

(I said this on Politics a year ago... he'd bring home troops a month before nov elections)

Hey!   How'd you learn to think like a republican??  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 09:10:39 AM »
#2 man at the pantagon chuckled last year that we'll somehow 'win' in october 2008.  He was right.  Bush is milking this war for the defense companies, that should be obvious to all by now.

Today WH announces big rampdown in troops right before election. 

if you believe this is a coincidence, you're incredibly naive.  The war was politicized. Troops will be in harm's way for another 8 months because they're milking the spending.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 09:15:34 AM »
#2 man at the pantagon chuckled last year that we'll somehow 'win' in october 2008.  He was right.  Bush is milking this war for the defense companies, that should be obvious to all by now.

Today WH announces big rampdown in troops right before election. 

if you believe this is a coincidence, you're incredibly naive.  The war was politicized. Troops will be in harm's way for another 8 months because they're milking the spending.

Agree on that, Bro.      You didnt get my humor i guess...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 01:08:50 PM »
I wiush u guys could have sat in the meeting i was in this morning. We're not leaving...we are winning and Iran is up to their ass in whats going on. The IED threat is changing and we're seeing more people help the Coalition. It was also brought out that the Government is about worthless. The Army and Police are getting better and it looks like Sadr may move to join the government. He is loosing control of his forces as they join CLC's or Concerned local Citizen groups...(folks with AK's that help us) or just go back to work. He's also working to distance himslef from Iran. Everthing else was classified.
L

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 01:39:00 PM »
I wiush u guys could have sat in the meeting i was in this morning. We're not leaving...we are winning and Iran is up to their ass in whats going on. The IED threat is changing and we're seeing more people help the Coalition. It was also brought out that the Government is about worthless. The Army and Police are getting better and it looks like Sadr may move to join the government. He is loosing control of his forces as they join CLC's or Concerned local Citizen groups...(folks with AK's that help us) or just go back to work. He's also working to distance himslef from Iran. Everthing else was classified.

Remember this conversation?

You said no one in the Balkans dislikes American policy.

Many more articles like this one.

Serbs blame U.S. for Kosovo violence
Serbian officials say U.S. backing for Kosovo independence caused embassy attack.
ASSOCIATED PRESS

You've been wrong on many occasions, not slamming you, just saying.

The only thing I agree with you on is troop size and presence in Iraq. The number will stay at 100,000 for some time, I think. As far as getting more help from Sadr, I think whoever collected that intelligence is dead wrong.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 03:51:41 PM »

I picture Homer Simpson going to work, and Mr Burn's is reading reports of Quiet and company security, and Homer is just nodding his head yes as he speaks........Yes, Mr Burns.....Meanwhile, outside the window something totally opposite is happening  ;D

We love ya HH6....Youre sucha sucker..... ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 09:27:27 PM »

I guess that explains why the Iraq "news" has been so quiet.