Author Topic: chaos and havenbull, panda needs you.......  (Read 2436 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: chaos and havenbull, panda needs you.......
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2008, 01:53:01 PM »
Oh I don't care..I think its hilarious...They burn you every single post and your only comeback relates to why Panda didn't report the site...Couldn't get any funnier. They burn you -> you mash the keyboard with your sausage fingers in hope of burning back -> that fails -> you post another retarded comment -> that burns yourself -> you bang your head against the screen -> post a new thread about Panda -> Get burned again -> eat 10 buckets of ice cream to try forget-> repeat
If you got your tongue out of panda's ass you would see that he tried to burn me but got flamed himself..........But of course, you're going to defend the one that gives you anal leakage

Master Blaster

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2008, 02:31:53 PM »
Oh I don't care..I think its hilarious...They burn you every single post and your only comeback relates to why Panda didn't report the site...Couldn't get any funnier. They burn you -> you mash the keyboard with your sausage fingers in hope of burning back -> that fails -> you post another retarded comment -> that burns yourself -> you bang your head against the screen -> post a new thread about Panda -> Get burned again -> eat 10 buckets of ice cream to try forget-> repeat

Hahahah, yes! It's pretty fun for about six months.................. :-\

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2008, 12:43:05 AM »
If you got your tongue out of panda's ass you would see that he tried to burn me but got flamed himself..........But of course, you're going to defend the one that gives you anal leakage

Oh man he got me...a gay joke... ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2008, 10:57:14 PM »
I leave for awhile and donny2600 pwns pumphard?

haahhhahaaaaaaaa ;D

Even the noobs see how disgusting you are.....hahahahhahahaaa. ....loser... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2008, 05:51:33 AM »
I leave for awhile and donny2600 pwns pumphard?

haahhhahaaaaaaaa ;D

Even the noobs see how disgusting you are.....hahahahhahahaaa. ....loser... ;D
To begin with, nothing is more disgusting then your wife........Now that we got that out of the way, you still haven't answered me why your fat buddy didn't call the authorities?  And to think you defend someone that admitted to surfing pedo sites.......hahahahahah

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2008, 11:22:31 AM »
To begin with, nothing is more disgusting then your wife........Now that we got that out of the way, you still haven't answered me why your fat buddy didn't call the authorities?  And to think you defend someone that admitted to surfing pedo sites.......hahahahahah
Same old shit, isn't your ass sore enough from the soul train you had last night?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2008, 12:19:14 PM »
Same old shit, isn't your ass sore enough from the soul train you had last night?
I think your wife had the midnight expierence last night, while you were at panda's bottombitch party

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2008, 12:50:52 PM »
I think your wife had the midnight expierence last night, while you were at panda's bottombitch party
???

I can keep a wife, unlike you, who's wife left you when she found out about your sick ways.

What......are you going to ask how old I am now? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2008, 07:01:57 AM »
???

I can keep a wife, unlike you, who's wife left you when she found out about your sick ways.

What......are you going to ask how old I am now? ::)
You can keep her.............hahahaha haa