Author Topic: Ultimate Warrior owns Nasser  (Read 642 times)

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
Ultimate Warrior owns Nasser
« on: March 01, 2008, 11:20:59 AM »
My hatred of Nasser has been on hiatus as of lately.  But today I am hung over and not doing anything, so I have decided to revisit this loathesome piece of trash.  I was looking for something on youtube and came across this clip....

Listen to him speak at about 1:20...talking about how it would be pathetic for him to be the big guy in the tank top at the gym, how these old-timers who are still in the game are an embarrassment...
He didn't specifically say this is about Nasser, but it applies to him.  How he has to drain his delts today because he can't give up the past he never really had in the first place.  Thank god we have superstars like Kevin Levrone and GUnter Schallkenhug or whatever to show that there is life after the thong.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ultimate Warrior owns Nasser
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 11:25:41 AM »
Warrior's out of the game, because he's burned virtually every bridge there is in the world of pro wrestling. There is no WCW; WWE doesn't want him back (after giving him three chances) and TNA's promoter (Jeff Jarrett) doesn't appear to be in any hurry to sign him up.