Author Topic: COULD A SANE AMERICA..................  (Read 2748 times)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
COULD A SANE AMERICA..................
« on: March 01, 2008, 01:06:48 PM »
could a sane america possibly elect mccain without going further down the shithole ?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Re: COULD A SANE AMERICA..................
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 01:09:15 PM »
A sane America would have came together to march up to the white house and demand impeachment as soon as that guy decided to go to Iraq. And a sane America would tell the government to shove their fear tactics up their ass.
~

Moosejay

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 01:12:17 PM »
That would be the MEDIA's fear tactics.

snowboarding_bear

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 01:18:32 PM »

and demand impeachment as soon as that #### decided to go to Iraq

are you saying we were wrong for going to iraq? have you been? have you read anything about iraq that isnt in the news papers or on tv...go online and read a blog from an actual soldier, or go online and just read about the iraqi war and you would be surprised to see how f*cked up that place would be without us there

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 01:26:39 PM »

Bush and his puppeteers exercise great influence and control over the media.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 01:27:08 PM »

are you saying we were wrong for going to iraq? have you been? have you read anything about iraq that isnt in the news papers or on tv...go online and read a blog from an actual soldier, or go online and just read about the iraqi war and you would be surprised to see how f*cked up that place would be without us there

lol we can't afford to repair New Orleans but you think it's ok to spend trillions in a conflict overseas, a conflict that we funded to progressively get worse for decades.

No End In Sight - docu
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6182969183854471645&q=no+end+in+sight&total=1145&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Say yes to knowledge and no to propoganda. Mankind doesn't need to be like this and we know it...
~

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 01:27:21 PM »

Five posts in and you are defending the Iraq war?

Hi George Bush.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 01:27:51 PM »
A sane american wouldn't bother come this november.

Don't delete my post this time.  :-\

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 01:28:50 PM »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8953172273825999151&q=century+of+self&total=1373&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

"This series is about how those in power have used Freud's theories to try and control the dangerous crowd in an age of mass democracy." - Adam Curtis

Say yes to knowledge and no to propoganda  8)
~

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 01:29:30 PM »
A sane american wouldn't bother come this november.

Don't delete my post this time.  :-\
lol agreed 100%

Five posts in and you are defending the Iraq war?

Hi George Bush.
;D
~

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 01:33:35 PM »
you asses!

Democrats WILL RAISE YOUR TAXES and give it to homies hanging on their stoops not working.  Is this the direction we want to go?

not for me.
you are gay.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2008, 02:07:01 PM »

lol you guys fucked up that place...saddam was a great man

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2008, 04:46:49 PM »

democrats will raise my federal tax rate back to 39%. i can afford to pay the extra, what i can't afford is to watch my significant assets reduced by 50% with the dollar going in the fvcking shitter !
boooom :)

Moosejay

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2008, 05:25:41 PM »
you asses!

Democrats WILL RAISE YOUR TAXES and give it to homies hanging on their stoops not working.  Is this the direction we want to go?

not for me.

Correct...and, in effect, they will create a sea of mediocrity and demotivate the masses

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2008, 05:50:30 PM »
I'd pay more in taxes for reduced inflation.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 07:30:18 PM »
its all just play money anyways.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2008, 07:40:31 PM »
American's Fried Dead Tomatoes....

Walker has compared the present-day United States with the Roman Empire in its decline, saying the U.S. government is on a "burning platform" of unsustainable policies and practices with fiscal deficits, expensive overcommitments to government provided health care, swelling Medicare costs, the enormous expense of a prospective universal health care system, immigration, and overseas military commitments threatening a crisis if action is not taken soon.[2] [3] [4]

Walker has actively taken a public stance against the accumulation of massive federal budget deficits and public debt. He has participated in community lectures through an effort organized by the Concord Coalition, in a set of public appearances known as the "Fiscal Wake-Up Tour." This has consisted of a series of trips acros the country, along with Robert Bixby, director of the Concord Coalition, in which a group of speakers make presentations in various communities regarding the size and impact of the US National Debt. This has been chronicled in the 2008 film, I.O.U.S.A..

Comptroller General
I hate the State.

Moosejay

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 03:01:54 PM »

i'll happily pay 4% more in federal taxes to recover the 50% depreciation in the dollar !

simple math.

Actually, depreciation of the dollar, among other positive things, helps US businesses sell products overseas (thus helping the Federal trade deficit) and also quells domestic inflation.

Moosejay

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 04:06:51 PM »

oh God !  moosecocck, when the dollar depreciates inflation rises, when inflation rises, prices go UP for goods and services. as inflation rises the deficit rises because we borrow money from china to buy OVERPRICED oil from saudi arabia. everything the US buys is ultimately inflated. show me where our trade deficit is better under a dollar that's depreciated by 50% in the last 7 yrs ?

under bush, this country is swimming in RED INK.

remember moosecocck......the USA is broke, just like your arguement.

Well, I do not agree, friend.

And, personally, I am NOT broke...not even close.

Are you self-responsible, like myself and many other successful entrepreneurs?

Or, are you a union worker (like my beloved father was)?

Liberals are often union workers, for obvious reasons.

Just look where people's vested interests lie, and you will see the basis for many of their arguments.

I understand these approaches.

And. Neurotoxin, not to be wise, but you have an inordinate affactation to "Cock", as you keep calling moosecock?

I'd rather be your friend.

If you keep fighting with angry, confused words, maybe you will end up serving in Irag yourself!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 05:58:02 PM »
Well, I do not agree, friend.

And, personally, I am NOT broke...not even close.

Are you self-responsible, like myself and many other successful entrepreneurs?

Or, are you a union worker (like my beloved father was)?

Liberals are often union workers, for obvious reasons.

Just look where people's vested interests lie, and you will see the basis for many of their arguments.

I understand these approaches.

And. Neurotoxin, not to be wise, but you have an inordinate affactation to "Cock", as you keep calling moosecock?

I'd rather be your friend.

If you keep fighting with angry, confused words, maybe you will end up serving in Irag yourself!

Not everyone will be hit as hard or is being hit as hard but the bigger picture is an end to dollar hegemony; do you know how many many banks around the world have diversified their currency portfolios. No dollar hegemony also means not petro dollar recycling system; this is a big problem. I don't really care as I don't earn dollars and I earn (at the moment) a stable currency (if that can be said of any currency not backed up by commodities) but my parents who are retirees will suffer. Listen to the Comptroller General: you think he doesn't have a clue what is happening?
The rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer and the middle class is disappearing.
I hate the State.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 06:46:53 PM »
Not everyone will be hit as hard or is being hit as hard but the bigger picture is an end to dollar hegemony; do you know how many many banks around the world have diversified their currency portfolios. No dollar hegemony also means not petro dollar recycling system; this is a big problem. I don't really care as I don't earn dollars and I earn (at the moment) a stable currency (if that can be said of any currency not backed up by commodities) but my parents who are retirees will suffer. Listen to the Comptroller General: you think he doesn't have a clue what is happening?
The rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer and the middle class is disappearing.

Moosejay does not understand that capitialism is a pyramid scheme that is fed from the bottom up....not the top down.   Capitialism is good when the bottom can push currency to the top thru the GDP and other resources.

When the bottom runs out of money to give because of inflation, debts owed, and tightening of credit standards, then the fed could cut rates until theyre ZERO PERCENT and money will still not be released!!!

Do you understand that your comfort and securities will be worht less and less as the days go on???????????????????????????????????

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2008, 07:46:00 PM »

Were you addressing me?

Moosejay does not understand that capitialism is a pyramid scheme that is fed from the bottom up....not the top down.   Capitialism is good when the bottom can push currency to the top thru the GDP and other resources.

When the bottom runs out of money to give because of inflation, debts owed, and tightening of credit standards, then the fed could cut rates until theyre ZERO PERCENT and money will still not be released!!!

Do you understand that your comfort and securities will be worht less and less as the days go on???????????????????????????????????
I hate the State.

Moosejay

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2008, 04:23:42 AM »

oh God !  moosecocck, when the dollar depreciates inflation rises, when inflation rises, prices go UP for goods and services. as inflation rises the deficit rises because we borrow money from china to buy OVERPRICED oil from saudi arabia. everything the US buys is ultimately inflated. show me where our trade deficit is better under a dollar that's depreciated by 50% in the last 7 yrs ?

under bush, this country is swimming in RED INK.

remember moosecocck......the USA is broke, just like your arguement.

Yes, maybe.

But everyone still has free choice.

And, even in the worst of times (and times have been much tougher) there were still people who have survived and thrived...based upon choices they make as individuals.

You can choose to be rich. You can choose to be poor.

Ultimately, YOU are a product of your actions (Or, inactions).

Many can afford health insurance, but choose to buy furniture or expensive cars.

If you don't agree with this logic (I agree with some of yours), then you are an irrational fellow who is just trying to incite others.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2008, 04:25:39 AM »
Yes, maybe.

But everyone still has free choice.

And, even in the worst of times (and times have been much tougher) there were still people who have survived and thrived...based upon choices they make as individuals.

You can choose to be rich. You can choose to be poor.

Ultimately, YOU are a product of your actions (Or, inactions).

Many can afford health insurance, but choose to buy furniture or expensive cars.

If you don't agree with this logic (I agree with some of yours), then you are an irrational fellow who is just trying to incite others.

What is your job?
I hate the State.

Moosejay

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2008, 05:25:48 AM »
What is your job?

I own my own businesses.

It is true that conservatives favor business, which is the main reason I lean that way. Democrats want to take some of my wealth and give to those who do not have, "evening the field".

You can see why this makes me crestfallen, to say the least.