Author Topic: Best rationalizations "excuses" for being on steroids...  (Read 7040 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Best rationalizations "excuses" for being on steroids...
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 05:50:32 AM »
7. Everyone told me not to so I had to rebel.  ;D

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 07:04:49 AM »
It must suck to be a frustrated midget.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 11:07:22 AM »
As a natural I am a worthless waste of space...I simply cannot hack it naturally because I am not a real man...real men do not use steroids. So to compensate for the large vaginal cavity between my legs, I take an abundant amount of AAS. In the end, you'll never guess what happens? I end up training harder then you, I eat more then you, I look better then you, I feel better then you, I more secure with myself then you...but, it is sad, after all, I have disappointed you.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 11:47:24 AM »
1. I need to because I compete
2. After 30, your test levels drop
3. It's good for you
4. It gives me more gains for my effort
5. I want to reach my "full" potential

I've actually heard all of these.

It's strange, you never hear:
I simply can not achieve much naturally, so I take drugs.  Man up and call it like it is, a consolation prize for those who can't hack it.  Unless you're shooting for an Olympia title next year, please stop fooling yourself.

6. Natural is boring
7. I don't want to be green with envy and have to make posts belittling others to make myself feel better.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2008, 11:50:26 AM »
Steer-roids will getcha fookin huuuuge brah!!!

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2008, 11:51:43 AM »
I'M WHITE!!
Spirit of Truth

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2008, 12:25:23 PM »
I simply can not achieve much naturally, so I take drugs.  Man up and call it like it is, a consolation prize for those who can't hack it.  Unless you're shooting for an Olympia title next year, please stop fooling yourself.

That's what I would say.  You know there is a problem when I can bench in the high 300s and deadlift in the high 400s and still weigh 185.  I think it's safe to say I'm in a good position to take the next step.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mcmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2008, 12:39:25 PM »
the best excuse is ,,,...

"STEROID ARE NATURAL TO THE BODY ,,EVERY ONE HAS THEM NATURALLY IN THE BODY BECAUSE TEST IS NATURAL TO THE BODY ,,,,,BY TAKING SYNTHETIC TESTOSTERONE I CAN MAKE GAINS I WOULD NEVER DREAM OF IF NATURAL ,,I CAN LACK IN DIET TO SOME DEGREE,, I CAN SLEEP LESS TO SOME DEGREE ,,I CAN TRAIN HEAVY AS IN VERY HEAVY,,I CAN BE SWOLLEN AND HARD AT THE SAME TIME,,,WITH HORMONES I FEEL LIKE SUPERMAN IF I PUT THE TIME NEEDED INTO TRAINING AND KITCHEN,,,WITH HORMONES I CAN ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO GET THE FITNESS JOB I SO WANTED ,,,OR TO FEEL 100LB BIGGER THAN MY GIRL WHILE ITS NOT FAT AND MAKE HER FEEL LIKE AN ANT UNDER ME WHILE I FUCK HER HARD AND FEEL GODLY,,,WITH STEROIDS I HAVE ALL AMERICAN GIRLS SMILING AT ME TRYING TO SHOW WHATEVER THEY GOT UP THE TRUNK SO I PAY ATTENTION TO THEM,,,WITH STEROIDS IF LUKCY THE GIRLS THINK IM NATURAL AND WORK VERY HARD IN GYM AND THEY SEE IT AS GOOD GENETICS AND GOOD KIDS TO COME OUT OF MY SPERM,,,WITH STEROIDS IM KING OF ALL KINGD ,,,WITH STEROIDS I DONT GO TO DRINK BECAUSE MY BODYBUILDING BECOME A PRIORITY,,WITH STEROID  UI SEE RESULTS ON A WEEKLY BASIS AND I HAVE GOOD FEELING IN THE HEART BECAUSE LAST WEEK AT THE SAME TIME I WAS 196 POUNDS WHILE NOW IM 208 POUNDS,,WITH STEROIDS I WALK INTO A PLALCE AND THE  GIRLS HAVE THE EMBERESSED LLOK ON THEIR FACE OF A HOT GIRL WHO DIG MUSCLE YET DONT WANT THE GUY TO GET HIS HEAD IN THE CLOUNDS BUT OPEN HER ANTENA FOR EVERY WORD YOU SAY FOLLOWING ME IN THE GYM EVERYWHERE SO I GIVE HER 3 MIN OF MY TIME SO SHE MAY BE ABLE TO GO OUT WITH ME OR MAKE ME INTERESTED,,,,ETC ETC ETC"

STEROIDS ARE GOOD FOR YOU ! NARCOTICS DRUGS ARE NOT!

GH15 APPROVED

dumbest shit I`ve ever heared dude....
you take them to feel better not caus girls that are anything to keep are gonna love u if you look bigger than the fitness dudes...
and the amounts that i have the impression that your taking doesnt make anything but a junkie...you cant fuction without them!

peace

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2008, 12:45:08 PM »
UNDESCENDED TESTICLES OR TESTICULAR CANCER

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2008, 12:46:24 PM »

Isn't it 35 ;D
A

4thAD

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2008, 01:03:30 PM »
As a natural I am a worthless waste of space...I simply cannot hack it naturally because I am not a real man...real men do not use steroids. So to compensate for the large vaginal cavity between my legs, I take an abundant amount of AAS. In the end, you'll never guess what happens? I end up training harder then you, I eat more then you, I look better then you, I feel better then you, I more secure with myself then you...but, it is sad, after all, I have disappointed you.

Great post AJ!

Croatch, Ive seen your vids, your pretty funny, you even seem like someone I might hang out with, but you are such a snotty nosed little bitch when it comes to other peoples choices in life. Why are you so offended if Joe Schmuckatelli decides to use steroids? Your starting to sound like stark, who in my book is also a fraud! Not flaming you, just get off the  rant.

bigslick

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2008, 01:03:47 PM »
 I didnt know they were steriods I though they were vitamins

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2008, 01:38:19 PM »
the best excuse is ,,,...

"STEROID ARE NATURAL TO THE BODY ,,EVERY ONE HAS THEM NATURALLY IN THE BODY BECAUSE TEST IS NATURAL TO THE BODY ,,,,,BY TAKING SYNTHETIC TESTOSTERONE I CAN MAKE GAINS I WOULD NEVER DREAM OF IF NATURAL ,,I CAN LACK IN DIET TO SOME DEGREE,, I CAN SLEEP LESS TO SOME DEGREE ,,I CAN TRAIN HEAVY AS IN VERY HEAVY,,I CAN BE SWOLLEN AND HARD AT THE SAME TIME,,,WITH HORMONES I FEEL LIKE SUPERMAN IF I PUT THE TIME NEEDED INTO TRAINING AND KITCHEN,,,WITH HORMONES I CAN ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO GET THE FITNESS JOB I SO WANTED ,,,OR TO FEEL 100LB BIGGER THAN MY GIRL WHILE ITS NOT FAT AND MAKE HER FEEL LIKE AN ANT UNDER ME WHILE I FUCK HER HARD AND FEEL GODLY,,,WITH STEROIDS I HAVE ALL AMERICAN GIRLS SMILING AT ME TRYING TO SHOW WHATEVER THEY GOT UP THE TRUNK SO I PAY ATTENTION TO THEM,,,WITH STEROIDS IF LUKCY THE GIRLS THINK IM NATURAL AND WORK VERY HARD IN GYM AND THEY SEE IT AS GOOD GENETICS AND GOOD KIDS TO COME OUT OF MY SPERM,,,WITH STEROIDS IM KING OF ALL KINGD ,,,WITH STEROIDS I DONT GO TO DRINK BECAUSE MY BODYBUILDING BECOME A PRIORITY,,WITH STEROID  UI SEE RESULTS ON A WEEKLY BASIS AND I HAVE GOOD FEELING IN THE HEART BECAUSE LAST WEEK AT THE SAME TIME I WAS 196 POUNDS WHILE NOW IM 208 POUNDS,,WITH STEROIDS I WALK INTO A PLALCE AND THE  GIRLS HAVE THE EMBERESSED LLOK ON THEIR FACE OF A HOT GIRL WHO DIG MUSCLE YET DONT WANT THE GUY TO GET HIS HEAD IN THE CLOUNDS BUT OPEN HER ANTENA FOR EVERY WORD YOU SAY FOLLOWING ME IN THE GYM EVERYWHERE SO I GIVE HER 3 MIN OF MY TIME SO SHE MAY BE ABLE TO GO OUT WITH ME OR MAKE ME INTERESTED,,,,ETC ETC ETC"

STEROIDS ARE GOOD FOR YOU ! NARCOTICS DRUGS ARE NOT!

GH15 APPROVED

LMAO!

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2008, 01:54:51 PM »
Most men will never have to come off test.  Let's get real here.  Don Long lost both kidneys and he is still juicing more than most men will 2 kidneys and seems pretty happy.  One helluva a physique and loads of muscle mass.  Flex is trying the same thing but is taking it slower. 

Barring something like losing both arms I don't see any reason you'd ever come off for long periods of time.  It is like saying "one day bro, you'll be without your precious creatine and then you'll be a whiny little bitch! hahaha!  Check out these "natural" 14 inch arms!" 

I believe I've said this before, but there is no natural.  Not natural to live over 28-30 years old.  We have artificially extended life and with that, comes doing things or taking things to enhance the quality of life.  It is not natural to brush your teeth...remember that one. :D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2008, 02:09:00 PM »

i'd love to see the olympia results if all competitors were on HRT only. HRT is not steroid abuse.

Exactly.

I love how these scumbags will find a crooked doctor to prescribe them stuff, and then claim that they are "legal". There's a huge difference between HRT and the shit these scumbags abuse.
HAHA, RON.....

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2008, 03:42:34 PM »
What about guys who want to be a lean 240 lbs, which is not acheivalbe naturally? The guys who've been sucessfully training hard for like 10-15 years and decide to start usin gear, are you sayin they couldn't hack it naturally? Why again do you spend so much time worrying about other? Are you one of those guys who stares at the other dudes at the gym in between/during sets, imagines yourself confronting them, then comes on here and writes about how you owned someone?

Diesel47

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • That way you learn!
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2008, 03:46:54 PM »
6. I do steroids so others can learn from my mistakes and not have to do it themselves!  ;D ;D

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2008, 03:49:30 PM »
So Croatch, what excuse did u give to people wehn you were on? "Iam a pathetic loser who is doing this right now to look like shit so that I can go on get big later in life and be the biggest loser hypocrite".

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2008, 03:50:11 PM »
Exactly.

I love how these scumbags will find a crooked doctor to prescribe them stuff, and then claim that they are "legal". There's a huge difference between HRT and the shit these scumbags abuse.

Mark Dugdale gets his by prescription.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2008, 03:52:06 PM »
Croatch =  sad, pathetic, little man

be honest dude, how many times has a girl left you for a big juiced up guy?

it seems like that whole 'getting sand kicked in your face by a big bodybuilder' thing all over again.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2008, 04:07:22 PM »
1. I need to because I compete
3. It's good for you
4. It gives me more gains for my effort
5. I want to reach my "full" potential

I've actually heard all of these.

Exactly, you don't need steroids! They will kill you in the end!

Look at this guyfor example:

A lifetime natural! Just like mike lockett, skip la cour and gustavo badell.
You can get huge and ripped without dangerous steroids!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2008, 04:08:24 PM »
  I have seen your pics...you look great. WAY better than me.You obviously work your ass off.

But you are a whiney bitch when it comes to people using gear. NO OFFENSE.

It is their choice and it is none of your business.

sorry if I sound rude...just an observation.
haha, I can live with that.  Yes, I agree.  It's a vicious cycle, no pun intended.  I go to the gym, I see idiot 2nd rate juicers, I spew on the board...I go to the gym, see more douchebags, then vent. ;)
The Circle of Life ::)
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2008, 04:09:51 PM »
Probably everything but look better, but yeah, if it you need drugs to overcome mediocrity, good luck.  I feel bad for guys like you. ;)
N

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2008, 04:10:03 PM »
Exactly, you don't need steroids! They will kill you in the end!

Look at this guyfor example:

A lifetime natural! Just like mike lockett, skip la cour and gustavo badell.
You can get huge and ripped without dangerous steroids!

Yeah and we are at war because of WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!! ::) ::) ::)
Spirit of Truth

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2008, 04:15:28 PM »
Croatch =  sad, pathetic, little man

be honest dude, how many times has a girl left you for a big juiced up guy?

it seems like that whole 'getting sand kicked in your face by a big bodybuilder' thing all over again.

Oh man...let me count...zero.  You're missing my entire point...every time it seems.  You seem to really take my posts to heart, probably because you're the type of person I mock and own at the gym on a regular basis.  I can understand you getting irritated because I really speak the truth.  What you do is your option, such is life, but that has to blow, knowing you can't do much without drugs.  Your screen name says it all.  No heart, just drugs.  Feel better knowing there are many guys out there like yourself, who struggle with that reality. ;)
N