Author Topic: Best rationalizations "excuses" for being on steroids...  (Read 7036 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Best rationalizations "excuses" for being on steroids...
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2008, 04:19:32 PM »
Exactly, you don't need steroids! They will kill you in the end!

Look at this guyfor example:

A lifetime natural! Just like mike lockett, skip la cour and gustavo badell.
You can get huge and ripped without dangerous steroids!
That's not Lee Priest!
follow the arrows

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2008, 04:26:54 PM »
Oh man...let me count...zero.  You're missing my entire point...every time it seems.  You seem to really take my posts to heart, probably because you're the type of person I mock and own at the gym on a regular basis.  I can understand you getting irritated because I really speak the truth.  What you do is your option, such is life, but that has to blow, knowing you can't do much without drugs.  Your screen name says it all.  No heart, just drugs.  Feel better knowing there are many guys out there like yourself, who struggle with that reality. ;)

Hahahha..nice retort, sadly you're mistaken... I would once love to see you own someone that juices properly and knows what they're doing...  and just so you know, I built up a great natural base before I ever touched the stuff, trained my ass off for 3-4 years before ever going on, funny how when I come off I maintain 240-245lbs. 

My problem with you is that you're like one of those crackpot religious fanatics, and feel they have to subject everyone to their personal opinion...truthfully no one wants to struggle and fight to make miniscule gains like you, some people like the easy road.   Like an analogy I gave you before, why ride a a bus or bicycle to work when can sit back and relax in a nice comfortable car, sip your coffee and listen to some good music while getting there..

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2008, 04:29:05 PM »
Why should anyone care why someone uses steroids? They're not harming anyone. They're hardly even harming themselves.

What about those who are simply so very passionate about bodybuilding and strength training that being 185 with a 275 bench isn't enough? There's nothing wrong with that. I'm a natural and I don't get any results anymore. I don't complain because I'm satisfied. If someone isn't satisfied I totally understand, so long as they're willing to learn the chemistry involved and won't use the needle as a crutch.

Who knows, maybe I will use steroids one day. It must be a hell of an experience! And many here to attest to that! I don't consider it very strongly because 1.) I'm 19 2.) I have no money 3.) I am satisfied with my size at the moment
~

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2008, 06:53:22 PM »
Probably everything but look better,
Yeah, you got me there...I am sort of butt ugly, lol!

but yeah, if it you need drugs to overcome mediocrity, good luck.  I feel bad for guys like you. ;)
Please, I overcome mediocrity simply by my existence...the AAS has nothing to do with it 8)

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2008, 07:07:02 PM »
Why should anyone care why someone uses steroids? They're not harming anyone. They're hardly even harming themselves.

People that use/abuse make everyone that actually gets somewhere naturally look bad.  Guys and gals that simply can't except their genetic limitations and turn to drugs for advancement are unfortunately the poster children when people think about "fitness" or training.  They embrace everything that's WRONG with fitness/health. 

Think about why you started training/weight lifting in the first place.  Some did for sports.  Some to improve their self-esteem.  Some did it just to become more attractive to the opposite sex.  All well and good.  There are plenty of reasons to train that are good ones.  There are, conversely, a few reasons to train that are BAD ones. 

Personally, I find it insulting to ever be grouped in with people who use.  The excuses you hear from people are what baffles me the most.  Why in the hell someone would choose to try to make a living at something that REQUIRES them to break the law is mind-boggling to me, it really is.  What's worse than people who are actually trying to make a living off of using are guys/gals who use to make up for LAZINESS.  That irritates the living hell out of me.  When I see some lazyass at the gym or in public who's obviously abusing the hell out of Clen/Win (or whatever else) to make up for not wanting to eat right and actually DO CARDIO it makes me want to puke.  I have zero respect for people who use steroids and then don't train hard.  Zero.  These are the same type of people who'd steal something before rather than work to earn it.

I would love to see Congress somehow go after the I.F.B.B.  I'm not sure how they would go about it, as bodybuilding isn't actually a "sport", but if they are serious about eliminating performance enhancing drugs from society and keeping those who use them from being role models for anyone then they need to go straight after the NPC and IFBB.  One can always dream.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2008, 07:08:48 PM »

People that use/abuse make everyone that actually gets somewhere naturally look bad.  Guys and gals that simply can't except their genetic limitations and turn to drugs for advancement are unfortunately the poster children when people think about "fitness" or training.  They embrace everything that's WRONG with fitness/health. 

Think about why you started training/weight lifting in the first place.  Some did for sports.  Some to improve their self-esteem.  Some did it just to become more attractive to the opposite sex.  All well and good.  There are plenty of reasons to train that are good ones.  There are, conversely, a few reasons to train that are BAD ones. 

Personally, I find it insulting to ever be grouped in with people who use.  The excuses you hear from people are what baffles me the most.  Why in the hell someone would choose to try to make a living at something that REQUIRES them to break the law is mind-boggling to me, it really is.  What's worse than people who are actually trying to make a living off of using are guys/gals who use to make up for LAZINESS.  That irritates the living hell out of me.  When I see some lazyass at the gym or in public who's obviously abusing the hell out of Clen/Win (or whatever else) to make up for not wanting to eat right and actually DO CARDIO it makes me want to puke.  I have zero respect for people who use steroids and then don't train hard.  Zero.  These are the same type of people who'd steal something before rather than work to earn it.

I would love to see Congress somehow go after the I.F.B.B.  I'm not sure how they would go about it, as bodybuilding isn't actually a "sport", but if they are serious about eliminating performance enhancing drugs from society and keeping those who use them from being role models for anyone then they need to go straight after the NPC and IFBB.  One can always dream.

Wow.....so much truth in this post. I bet it goes over most peoples' heads here.
HAHA, RON.....

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2008, 07:13:07 PM »
the # 1 reason I hear the most around here is that Steroids are the fountain of youth.  Thats mostly applies to growth but some fools think roids will make you younger.  ::)
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2008, 07:26:04 PM »
Wow.....so much truth in this post. I bet it goes over most peoples' heads here.

Sometimes you just gotta cut to the chase, ya know  ;)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2008, 08:57:46 PM »

Yes, all those chemical clowns should be sent straight to prison where they can give each other personal injections.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2008, 09:15:17 PM »
I see some people get offended at juicers for the artificial enhancement they achieve but where do you guys draw the line?  Is it OK to get a facelift/botox?  Is it dishonest to get braces? Is tanning to look better out of the question?  Is getting your teeth whitened taboo? There are many more examples but the point is the 4 things I mentioned are not necessary things but many do them to make themselves have a higher self esteem.  Roids are no different IMO.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2008, 09:22:04 PM »
As per the thread starter's statment that its stupid to lead a lifestyle which means breaking the law...um. why dont you go make threads about stoner?

These juicers really get to you. Did your dad die when you were a kid and then have your mom go 'mourn' at the end of some big bodybuilder's cock? Sounds like new daddy beat you with his big muscles and made mommy do horrible horrible things.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2008, 09:23:46 PM »
As per the thread starter's statment that its stupid to lead a lifestyle which means breaking the law...um. why dont you go make threads about stoner?

These juicers really get to you. Did your dad die when you were a kid and then have your mom go 'mourn' at the end of some big bodybuilder's cock? Sounds like new daddy beat you with his big muscles and made mommy do horrible horrible things.

HAHA, RON.....

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2008, 09:41:48 PM »
"It was flaxseed oil"...B. Bonds

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2008, 10:13:04 PM »
Exactly, you don't need steroids! They will kill you in the end!

Look at this guyfor example:

A lifetime natural! Just like mike lockett, skip la cour and gustavo badell.
You can get huge and ripped without dangerous steroids!
Fuck I hope you are being sarcatic  ???

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2008, 10:14:21 PM »
fuck i hope u guys really aren't that thick  ;D
follow the arrows

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2008, 12:01:47 AM »
Hahahha..nice retort, sadly you're mistaken... I would once love to see you own someone that juices properly and knows what they're doing...  and just so you know, I built up a great natural base before I ever touched the stuff, trained my ass off for 3-4 years before ever going on, funny how when I come off I maintain 240-245lbs. 

My problem with you is that you're like one of those crackpot religious fanatics, and feel they have to subject everyone to their personal opinion...truthfully no one wants to struggle and fight to make miniscule gains like you, some people like the easy road.   Like an analogy I gave you before, why ride a a bus or bicycle to work when can sit back and relax in a nice comfortable car, sip your coffee and listen to some good music while getting there..

I didn't know gaining 50-60lbs of lean mass was "miniscule".  I guess you need to gain at least 100lbs for it to be considered substantial.
What gains did you make without drugs?  That's good you maintain your drug gains, after coming off...I'm impressed.  Your PCT must be top notch. ::)
The thing about most guys like you is, they simply never achieve anything natural, after going to drugs...pretty fair statement.  It pretty much goes against what real bodybuilding is about.
I would agree with you 100%...most people like the easy road.  I wonder why I have less respect for someone shortcutting, who still looks worse than me...haha?  Maybe you get what I'm saying now.
The whole bus or bike to work analogy really doesn't apply.  This is more of what it is.
Two people set out to get atop a mountain.  One guy gets to the top through years of consistent hard work.  The other guy gets only halfway up taking a helicopter.  Which do you have more respect for?  Better yet, which one has a more accomplished feeling?
Translation: One guy juices, looks less than half of the guy who doesn't.  Should you be impressed with this fool?
That went off on a little tangent, but you get the point.

If someone wants to juice, great...that's their choice, but I'm going to be there with my dumb shirt to let them know...I fucking own your ass taking nothing.
BOOOOM! ;D
N

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2008, 12:29:30 AM »
The term "rationalize" can only appropriately be applied to someone who has a problem with something and is not aware of it or not willing to admit it.  Example:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459523

T-Nation: You struggled with a recreational drug problem for several years, correct?

Mike Quinn: It was an on and off thing. I wasn’t a drug addict. I was actually self-medicating the anxiety from my ADHD with cocaine. When I used coke, I could read, I could think straight, and I was centered. I thought it made me normal. ADHD is the opposite of ADD. You aren’t hyper-active, you’re hyper-reactive to stimuli. It’s why I had no control over my anger as a young man.

When a strung out coke addict claims to be "self-medicating" his anxiety, you know there he has a problem.  The above is a prime example of rationalization.  The same can be said of a former friend of mine who is addicted to pot, and is now almost 25 years old and going absolutely nowhere in his life.  He has not yet completed high school, works for minimum wage, and has no future ambition at all.  He says he just likes to smoke pot to relax and insists that perpetually being high is not the reason why he is such a miserable failure - any time he is not working at his minimum wage job, he is high, and he justifies it as being a good thing in his life.  THAT is rationalization.

A healthy adult male using steroids in moderation and not letting it interfere with his goals in other areas in his life is not "rationalizing" anything.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2008, 12:39:25 AM »

You're buying into the belief that congress is going after steroids because they feel they are a social harm.  That's not the motivation for this crackdown on steroids.  With a collapsing US economy (orchestrated), a failed war in Iraq (orchestrated), and illegal surveillance on US citizens (orchestrated), they want to get the general public to focus on another object while they (Bush and his Zionist puppet masters) get away with murder (literally).  That's the point - it has nothing to do with what is moral and what isn't, and that's exactly why they aren't going after the IFBB and the NPC.  No one knows about bodybuilding and there are not any famous names to put the spotlight on.  No bodybuilder being busted for steroids would ever matter to the sheep in the public who believe everything the mainstream media literally spoon feeds them.  If they truly wanted to fight steroids in sports (not that bodybuilding is one), they would go after bodybuilders.  The reality is that it has nothing to do with that.  It's just a media tactic, diverting people's attention from all matter of immoral behaviour by Bush and friends and putting it on celebrities instead.  I feel sorry for the athletes whose lives are being ruined in the process.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

AVBG

« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2008, 01:48:00 AM »
What about...

I wanna see how small my nuts can shrink

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2008, 02:00:15 AM »
Croach, what is the point of all this?  You've said before that you have gyno from your natural testosterone production.  So congratulations, you have an abnormally high T level.  Would you like a medal or something to remember it by when you get old?  Or does your testosterone level have no influence on your physique and you credit your incredibly hardcore approach with your success?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2008, 09:01:37 AM »
What about...

I wanna see how small my nuts can shrink

Also:

I want to see if I get any health problems from using drugs.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2008, 09:07:21 AM »

I spent too much time on the natty board. According to them there can be no questioning about his natural status.