Author Topic: Nasser dissed at the ASC!  (Read 21300 times)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
Re: The Arnold without Nasser is a joke
« Reply #175 on: March 03, 2008, 11:09:45 PM »
I hope that next year Nasser will get to come to the Arnold to greet his fans

Remember bodybuilding is not an asset to Nasser
Nasser is an asset to bodybuilding 8)

YYyeahhhh......Say that to Arnold. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #176 on: March 03, 2008, 11:11:15 PM »
Maybe Nasser has some good stuff re Arnold that might be in the 'book'?

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #177 on: March 03, 2008, 11:29:40 PM »
Nasser did mention in an interview that he didnt consider arnold to be a role model at all. Didn't want to be like him etc, etc. Maybe Arnold was informed about it along with all the other slander DCN threw around. Arnold has a long memory when people piss him off.

So Nasser wasnt invited at all. I thought he received the invitation in an informal (phone call) manner through someone else and decided to bitch about it. Maybe this will teach him some humilty and respect for others.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #178 on: March 03, 2008, 11:37:44 PM »
Too bad too sad. Nasser said shit in the interviews expecting no one to react or get offended ??? ::)

He has ruined his credibility. No one in the bb'ing industry wants to be associated with him. I LMAO when they didn't even acknowledge him at the Arnold. Nasser will no longer be remembered for his physique or achievements, they will remember him as the bitter, washed up trouble making old guy. Congratulations Nasser :-\
No doubt about it...

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #179 on: March 04, 2008, 12:03:43 AM »
Too bad too sad. Nasser said shit in the interviews expecting no one to react or get offended ??? ::)

He has ruined his credibility. No one in the bb'ing industry wants to be associated with him. I LMAO when they didn't even acknowledge him at the Arnold. Nasser will no longer be remembered for his physique or achievements, they will remember him as the bitter, washed up trouble making old guy. Congratulations Nasser :-\

It looks like this was another Nasser night! :D

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #180 on: March 04, 2008, 02:37:53 AM »
Yates is a convicted racist  ::)

Yates went to a juvenille detention centre...big fucking deal!

Yates won 6 MR O's and turned his life around....Can anyone tell me how many MR O's Nasser won? I can't remember.... 8)

Oh and Yates is all Drugs...I think you will find that Bodybuilding entails the use of AAS..Saying that Yates used drugs to craft his physique is only a small part of it...

Nasser El OILBAG still stuck a bunch of Synthol into his Delts...did ye forget that?

Don't get me 100% wrong here. I do actually like Nasser. I thought his physique was very good. A great Mass Monster.. However when he ruined his body by adding Synthol to those ridiculous delts it made me dislike him.

Selling used Nasser Pantys is a pretty stupid thing to do...He must expect it to draw some heat. Not turning up to the Arnold classic was simply because he was afraid he would get his big ass kicked by everyone he has insulted..He has basically ruined all his credibility within the industry..I know there will be people saying - "He doesn't care" but basically him sprouting shit out his mouth isn't going to give him any Sandows, more money or change anything in Bodybuilding. So why not bow out gracefully and be remembered as a great competitor and not a miserable old man...300 with abs!

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
Re: Nasser dissed at ASC!
« Reply #181 on: March 04, 2008, 02:39:01 AM »
You're soooo tough chumpa..ha hah ha
oh wait.... I forgot to add a few of these  ::) ::) ::)

Heh heh

My post wasn't a threat nor an insult so your post doesn't make any sense. I called dearth's bullshit and exposed him as the sad individual he is. Hope this helps.
Team Nasser!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #182 on: March 04, 2008, 02:52:26 AM »
nothing changes the FACT that the show's credibility was totally undermined by not having its best ever winner in it.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Sad thing is only yourself, bobs and Nasser think this way. Hahhahahahahah
No doubt about it...

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #183 on: March 04, 2008, 03:24:56 AM »
My post wasn't a threat nor an insult so your post doesn't make any sense.

Neither does yours when you pull the same routine
Hope this helps..more

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #184 on: March 04, 2008, 03:44:58 AM »
Neither does yours when you pull the same routine
Hope this helps..more

Why do you even care when the post wasn't directed at you? Because you thrive on internet battles and "ownings"? You need a hobby.
Team Nasser!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #185 on: March 04, 2008, 04:42:49 AM »
hahahahaha flylo your on a roll hahaha sharma ' al qeada' wont recover ;D

bellybuilder hahahahaha

theres a few of them on this site  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #186 on: March 04, 2008, 05:00:30 AM »
you run your mouth you pay the price.  It's not so bad that nasser "exposed" all this stuff, if he was doing it to help "the sport".  the problem is he used bb.com as a forum for him to attack everyone in the game and regardless of what his intentions were he came off like a complete asshole.  I'm glad he got shunned and hope he never makes a dime off of BB again.
nasser=piece of shit

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 04, 2008, 05:07:39 AM »
I was sad that Nasser was not at the Arnold this weekend

I agree

Arnold makes Nasser look like a joke
I

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: March 04, 2008, 05:13:58 AM »
I should clarify: I do not agree that his physique deteriorated significantly after 2001 to merit the racist placings after that renowned date.

For 5 years Nasser undoubtedly had the greatest physique in bodybuilding. No one has ever had such lines and perfect symmetry whilst sporting such vast size.

For 5 years N had the GREATEST physique?!?!? so he missed winning the Mr.O with "the GREATEST physique" five times ???

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #189 on: March 04, 2008, 05:17:56 AM »
Why do you even care when the post wasn't directed at you? Because you thrive on internet battles and "ownings"? You need a hobby.
a hobby...maybe worshipping on the internet a balding, domestic abusing, former BBer, rat snitch who ruined his career with sythnol and site injections would be a better idea for a hobby :-\

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #190 on: March 04, 2008, 06:09:52 AM »
a hobby...maybe worshipping on the internet a balding, domestic abusing, former BBer, rat snitch who ruined his career with sythnol and site injections would be a better idea for a hobby :-\

Are you stupid? Obsessing over Nasser is what the pumpkin-heads do, not me. I don't spend 12+ hours/day on getbig posting about him, I don't post 50+ posts of the same crap in every Nasser-thread. What part of that don't you understand? I didn't spend all weekend thinking about the Arnold, I havn't even seen any footage from it yet. And you call me a gay muscle-worshiper? This shit is getting boring real fast...
Team Nasser!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: March 04, 2008, 06:23:32 AM »
Yates is a convicted racist  ::)

Yates went to a juvenille detention centre...big fucking deal!

Yates won 6 MR O's and turned his life around....Can anyone tell me how many MR O's Nasser won? I can't remember.... 8)

Oh and Yates is all Drugs...I think you will find that Bodybuilding entails the use of AAS..Saying that Yates used drugs to craft his physique is only a small part of it...

Nasser El OILBAG still stuck a bunch of Synthol into his Delts...did ye forget that?

Don't get me 100% wrong here. I do actually like Nasser. I thought his physique was very good. A great Mass Monster.. However when he ruined his body by adding Synthol to those ridiculous delts it made me dislike him.

Selling used Nasser Pantys is a pretty stupid thing to do...He must expect it to draw some heat. Not turning up to the Arnold classic was simply because he was afraid he would get his big ass kicked by everyone he has insulted..He has basically ruined all his credibility within the industry..I know there will be people saying - "He doesn't care" but basically him sprouting shit out his mouth isn't going to give him any Sandows, more money or change anything in Bodybuilding. So why not bow out gracefully and be remembered as a great competitor and not a miserable old man...300 with abs!

:)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: March 04, 2008, 06:25:49 AM »
you run your mouth you pay the price.  It's not so bad that nasser "exposed" all this stuff, if he was doing it to help "the sport".  the problem is he used bb.com as a forum for him to attack everyone in the game and regardless of what his intentions were he came off like a complete asshole.  I'm glad he got shunned and hope he never makes a dime off of BB again.

Nasser being shunned from the ASC is just the beginning.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #193 on: March 04, 2008, 06:30:56 AM »
hahahahaha flylo your on a roll hahaha sharma ' al qeada' wont recover ;D

bellybuilder hahahahaha

theres a few of them on this site  ;D

Thanx!!  I liked the "Bollybuilder" for Babs.
Where is Babs?

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #194 on: March 04, 2008, 06:49:38 AM »
Are you stupid? Obsessing over Nasser is what the pumpkin-heads do, not me. I don't spend 12+ hours/day on getbig posting about him, I don't post 50+ posts of the same crap in every Nasser-thread. What part of that don't you understand? I didn't spend all weekend thinking about the Arnold, I havn't even seen any footage from it yet. And you call me a gay muscle-worshiper? This shit is getting boring real fast...

I believe you Sumpling.  Your stat: 385 posts since 2005.  You don't post much.

BUT!!!
Your leader Bigbobs posting stats is alarming for someone who claims he has a "life" outside this board.  Check this out:

Name:     bigbobs
Position:    Getbig IV
Date Registered:    January 30, 2007, 09:50:40 PM
Last Active:    March 03, 2008, 03:26:19 PM 

3194 posts within just a year and one month?
There's more:

General Statistics - bigbobs

Total Time Spent Online:    20 days, 4 hours and 33 minutes.
Total Posts:    3194 posts
Total Topics Started:    91 topics
Number of Polls Created:    0 polls
Number of Votes Cast:    0 votes

Most Popular Boards By Posts    Most Popular Boards By Activity

Gossip & Opinions                              2823
Y Board - The Player's Club                     229
Z Board - The Last Stand                     150
V Board - Be Owned or Be Stoned         87
Religious Debates & Threads                    79
Questions, Complaints, Suggestions and Comments       53
Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - Radio Board       51
General Topics                                         32
Nutrition, Products & Supplements          17
Pictures of Members & More                   11

Babs a pretty busy man on this board posting 2823 times in the G&O, within just over 1 year. 

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: March 04, 2008, 08:08:11 AM »
Nasser is a joke

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #196 on: March 04, 2008, 08:26:17 AM »

Haven't you heard?  -steamrolling Team DCN is my hobby.  ;)

None of my posts were  directed at you in the past yet you seem to have no problem posting against me- A example was the Dave Robson thread. I was quizzing Robson and you show up accusing me of trying to get tough with him despite the fact that we were having a civil discussion and none of the posts had anything to do with you. Now when I use your tactics/wording against you - you cry foul. Why don't you crawl back under nassers skirt...crybaby :'(

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: March 04, 2008, 09:18:33 AM »
Chumpa,

posting on getbig on an hourly basis to defend a wife beating moron
if your hobby?

you need a life, mohammed.

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #198 on: March 04, 2008, 03:51:25 PM »
Chumpa,

posting on getbig on an hourly basis to defend a wife beating moron
if your hobby?

you need a life, mohammed.

You already posted this and even your friend flylo dismissed your statement as not true. And your "mohammed"-comments are self-owning. Nice try to start something, though.
Team Nasser!

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #199 on: March 04, 2008, 03:52:21 PM »
Haven't you heard?  -steamrolling Team DCN is my hobby.

None of my posts were  directed at you in the past yet you seem to have no problem posting against me- A example was the Dave Robson thread. I was quizzing Robson and you show up accusing me of trying to get tough with him despite the fact that we were having a civil discussion and none of the posts had anything to do with you. Now when I use your tactics/wording against you - you cry foul. Why don't you crawl back under nassers skirt...crybaby :'(

You need a new hobby as you suck at your current one.
Team Nasser!