Author Topic: Nasser dissed at the ASC!  (Read 21326 times)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Nasser dissed at ASC!
« Reply #200 on: March 04, 2008, 04:07:19 PM »
Mohammed,

don't be ashamed of your religion.
especially considering it how your relate the to wife beating nasshole.

You already posted this and even your friend flylo dismissed your statement as not true. And your "mohammed"-comments are self-owning. Nice try to start something, though.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #201 on: March 04, 2008, 06:39:59 PM »
You need a new hobby as you suck at your current one.

Actually - you SUCK as part of your "hobby" :D.
Now wipe your face and go sit in your corner.

Ain't that cute - you use a pic of nasser climaxing for your avatar. Proud of your HANDiwork? ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #202 on: March 04, 2008, 06:43:03 PM »
The IFBB didn't want a booth where soiled trunks were sold. I bet Nasser's booth would have attracted the likes of Bay, Bob and Sharma, all in that order. The rest of the line would be disgruntled Derek Anthony clients.  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #203 on: March 04, 2008, 06:59:29 PM »
Nasser's ego is healthy so he would be posting on Getbig to make his points. He seems to use BigBob's account.

Arnold and the IFBB did the wrong thing at the contest by omitting one of the winners. Shows you Arnold is in bed with Ben and the boys. Just like in the old days except now Arnold is giving awards to Ben and Joe.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: March 04, 2008, 09:15:59 PM »
Well I think we've heard the last of Nasser El Mariachi.  His fire was put out. 

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Nasser's been banned from the industry for good; or they would not have omitted him as at the ASC.  He and Babs have been very quiet.  It's unlike Babs to not respond to my postings.   

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #205 on: March 04, 2008, 09:19:47 PM »
The IFBB has always got rid of outspoken individuals. Nasser, Milos, Lee. Who is next? Lot of sheep in the pens at the moment. They all believe they will be rewarded for their obedience! No trophy is worth losing your soul for. Same goes for titles. The fame lasts about as long as the attention span of the typical musclehead. About 30 minutes.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: March 04, 2008, 09:23:05 PM »
The IFBB has always got rid of outspoken individuals. Nasser, Milos, Lee. Who is next? Lot of sheep in the pens at the moment. They all believe they will be rewarded for their obedience! No trophy is worth losing your soul for. Same goes for titles. The fame lasts about as long as the attention span of the typical musclehead. About 30 minutes.

Shawn must have some "security" on the IFBB to still be around.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #207 on: March 04, 2008, 09:30:57 PM »
What has nasser said that hasnt been said before? 

G4P, favors for drugs, rampant drug abuse, the afterparty hookups, Fitness girls prostituting themselves ...the list goes on. Nothing of what Nasser's so called truth is anything new. I think there was some disgruntled amateur who wrote a story on BB's dark side in Muslemag awhile back. Anyone who follows BB is very much aware of its dark side.

I'm sure the reason for Gassers exclusion will be revealed soon enough. Maybe Chick can shed some light on the matter.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #208 on: March 04, 2008, 09:46:47 PM »
What has nasser said that hasnt been said before? 

G4P, favors for drugs, rampant drug abuse, the afterparty hookups, Fitness girls prostituting themselves ...the list goes on. Nothing of what Nasser's so called truth is anything new. I think there was some disgruntled amateur who wrote a story on BB's dark side in Muslemag awhile back. Anyone who follows BB is very much aware of its dark side.

Accusation of racism in the judging; his glorified "uncrowned Mr. O". 

hamood

• Getbig II
  • Saddam Hussein is alive and well in Baghdad
« Reply #209 on: March 04, 2008, 10:34:07 PM »

The difference is I think Lee did still want (or need, financially) to be a part of the IFBB, whereas Nasser and Milos do not.

I'm actually curious whether or not the remaining former winners did get formal invitations or not.  Kevin Levrone told Special Ed he did, but who knows if this was anything more than an informal mention of the gathering while he was on the phone with one of the promoters who he is friends with, as opposed to actually getting a written invitation with accomodation and flight info.  Perhaps Bob Chic can let us know?

In any case, I don't think Nasser is too concerned.  He didn't sound like he really cared when on Special Ed's radio show.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #210 on: March 04, 2008, 10:40:43 PM »
Haven't you guys woken up yet? Bob is part of the problem. He is the dark side.

Well, lets hear the evil empires stance on this subject then.  So far its just idle speculation

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #211 on: March 04, 2008, 10:43:17 PM »
It doesn't pay to be outspoken if you want something from the IFBB. Most know this and have paid their dues. If you get disapproved by someone important in the IFBB then you won't get far in contests, etc. I well remember Sergio and Bev Francis placing 8th in contests. I wonder what importance the number 8 has to Ben and Joe?

Instead of openness, we have insider clique behaviour. Guys Stooges appointed and so on. Who would even dare run for the position of athlete's rep? That would be lunacy. Don't make any noise is the way the IFBB like it and even imbeciles comprehend this.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #212 on: March 04, 2008, 10:44:45 PM »
Ben praised Jim M. Jim M appointed his mate Bob C. That is how it works in the IFBB.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #213 on: March 04, 2008, 10:48:35 PM »
It doesn't pay to be outspoken if you want something from the IFBB.
Instead of openness, we have insider clique behaviour

Sounds like the average all american corporation

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: March 04, 2008, 11:32:13 PM »
The difference is I think Lee did still want (or need, financially) to be a part of the IFBB, whereas Nasser and Milos do not.

I'm actually curious whether or not the remaining former winners did get formal invitations or not.  Kevin Levrone told Special Ed he did, but who knows if this was anything more than an informal mention of the gathering while he was on the phone with one of the promoters who he is friends with, as opposed to actually getting a written invitation with accomodation and flight info.  Perhaps Bob Chic can let us know?

In any case, I don't think Nasser is too concerned.  He didn't sound like he really cared when on Special Ed's radio show.

STFU!!  The ASC winners all had special invites, except for your moron idol bellybuilder Nasser.

hamood

• Getbig II
« Reply #215 on: March 04, 2008, 11:35:17 PM »
STFU!!  The ASC winners all had special invites, except for your moron idol bellybuilder Nasser.

The question was directed to Chic, not "Flylo."  If you were considered to be someone who knows a thing or two then you would have been asked.  Don't answer questions that aren't directed to you.  Hope this helps.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #216 on: March 05, 2008, 12:07:37 AM »
The question was directed to Chic, not "Flylo."  If you were considered to be someone who knows a thing or two then you would have been asked.  Don't answer questions that aren't directed to you.  Hope this helps.

I do know a thing or three.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #217 on: March 05, 2008, 09:21:15 AM »

Are you satisfied with the answer you didn't get?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: March 05, 2008, 09:27:17 AM »

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #219 on: March 05, 2008, 09:34:39 AM »
.....no, I don't think an invitation was extended to Missed-Offer.  But maybe we should get HOMO-ODD to raise that question to Chick and Lorimer.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #220 on: March 05, 2008, 02:14:30 PM »
.....no, I don't think an invitation was extended to Missed-Offer.  But maybe we should get HOMO-ODD to raise that question to Chick and Lorimer.
How can I become a member of Team FLYLO ?? Are you admitting any new members?Your passion is inspiring ..

hamood

• Getbig II
« Reply #221 on: March 05, 2008, 02:23:00 PM »

Great Arab genetics in this picture!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #222 on: March 05, 2008, 02:26:03 PM »
Great Arab genetics in this picture!
Thank God these two yahoos are no longer around .

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #223 on: March 05, 2008, 02:29:55 PM »
nasser should be deleted from bbing history... he is a pile of worthless shit... its good that he didn't go to the ASC he would have ruined it somehow..
he has nothing left anymore and has to sell his used underwear to people like bigbobs and beat up on hookers cause his wife left him. hahahah
there's no magic pills... just needles

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #224 on: March 05, 2008, 02:49:52 PM »
According to Melvin Goodrum, all publicity is good. Nasser's name is out there. His book might be a best seller!