Author Topic: Arnold owns Steve Blechman!  (Read 8541 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Arnold owns Steve Blechman!
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2008, 10:36:59 AM »
As he walked over to Dexter, he didn't even look at Blechman...  he even bumped into him and just smirked at him, almost as if saying, "Get the fuck out of the way"

Arnold is very focused on stage, and backstage, there are a ton of people wanting to take pics with him. His purpose was to go on stage, take care of business, congratulate Dexter and then come back backstage to take some pictures with some Marines we were waiting very patiently (the pics are on bb.com).  There was no intention to 'own' Blechman, Arnold was just having fun like he usually does. From there, Arnold went on the Pro Bodybuilding Weekly / Bodybuilding.com webcast.  And afterards, Dexter Jackson went on it.

Thanks to Dave Conlon and Muscletech, and also thanks to Steve Blechman and Muscular Development, for cooperating and giving the fans the chance to hear Dexter talk about his win on the webcast. 

You may not like Steve or his tactics, but lets not keep attacking every single time, it is getting old. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2008, 10:38:40 AM »
Arnold is very focused on stage, and backstage, there are a ton of people wanting to take pics with him. His purpose was to go on stage, take care of business, congratulate Dexter and then come back backstage to take some pictures with some Marines we were waiting very patiently (the pics are on bb.com).  There was no intention to 'own' Blechman, Arnold was just having fun like he usually does. From there, Arnold went on the Pro Bodybuilding Weekly / Bodybuilding.com webcast.  And afterards, Dexter Jackson went on it.

Thanks to Dave Conlon and Muscletech, and also thanks to Steve Blechman and Muscular Development, for cooperating and giving the fans the chance to hear Dexter talk about his win on the webcast. 

You may not like Steve or his tactics, but lets not keep attacking every single time, it is getting old. 

Is it true that Blechman wrote that Arnold's heart problem were due to steroids?

Diesel47

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • That way you learn!
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2008, 10:39:13 AM »
Arnold is very focused on stage, and backstage, there are a ton of people wanting to take pics with him. His purpose was to go on stage, take care of business, congratulate Dexter and then come back backstage to take some pictures with some Marines we were waiting very patiently (the pics are on bb.com).  There was no intention to 'own' Blechman, Thanks to Dave Conlon and Muscletech, and also thanks to Steve Blechman and Muscular Development, for cooperating and giving the fans the chance to hear Dexter talk about his win on the webcast. 

One Schomoe standing up for another Schomoe  ::) ::) ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2008, 10:41:52 AM »

Ron,

Don't disappoint me.  Steve Blechman can give two shits about you and you know it.  We should talk sometime and I'll let you in on how Blechman views anything related to Getbig or anyone that isn't MD.

I know you are a diplomat Ron and I know that it seems as if soon Blechman might own everything bodybuilding related, but Arnold disdained his ass on stage..
"1"

P.S.  While I know that you care greatly about the sport, there comes a time when you have to see it for what it is.  Arnold just dismissing Steve's presence on that stage only shows that Arnold can care less what Steve has to bring to the table.  Just like how we noticed Dexter blatantly disrespecting and treating Bob Chick like a child, Arnold did the same to Blechman..  No need to defend Blechman, because in reality he would NOT do the same for you..

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2008, 10:49:36 AM »
Don't fall for Steve's cheap tricks Ron.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2008, 10:54:50 AM »
Don't disappoint me.  Steve Blechman can give two shits about you and you know it.  We should talk sometime and I'll let you in on how Blechman views anything related to Getbig or anyone that isn't MD.

That is fine, but it doesnt mean that I have to act the same way.  I go to the shows and expos because i enjoy it, have fun and meet a lot of good friends, and new ones, but if someone attacks me, does it make me right by attacking them. Do I have to go to that level??? I chose not to, and to enjoy myself. I don't get off on attacking someone like that.  I would rather take pictures of everyone, and just have a good time.  Almost everyone that goes to the expo and the shows enjoy it immensely!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 10:59:51 AM »
That is fine, but it doesnt mean that I have to act the same way.  I go to the shows and expos because i enjoy it, have fun and meet a lot of good friends, and new ones, but if someone attacks me, does it make me right by attacking them. Do I have to go to that level??? I chose not to, and to enjoy myself. I don't get off on attacking someone like that.  I would rather take pictures of everyone, and just have a good time.  Almost everyone that goes to the expo and the shows enjoy it immensely!

Please stop putting your glasses on your head in every picture you have taken.  We all know you wear glasses.  Stop the vanity.

P.S.  Kick Steve in the nuts the next time as well.  And I promise we won't claim you "owned" him.  It'll just be our little secret.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: ARNOLD OWNS STEVE BLECHMAN!!!
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2008, 11:00:53 AM »
I hope Arnold isn't looking  ;D ;D

He has had so much lipo done to his face it is practically glowing under the light there.  WTF?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2008, 11:20:17 AM »
Give Blechman some credit for having the balls to lift up his shirt and show some abs at age 73.
BigNationRadio.com

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2008, 11:29:08 AM »
Give Blechman some credit for having the balls to lift up his shirt and show some abs at age 73.

Pics?

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2008, 11:32:10 AM »
lol at respect for Buddy Holly Blechman

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2008, 04:19:04 PM »

P.S.  Kick Steve in the nuts the next time as well. 

Pretty small target.  Ron might need his glasses for that one.  :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

thisiskeith12

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2008, 04:29:35 PM »
Looks photoshopped.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: ARNOLD OWNS STEVE BLECHMAN!!!
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2008, 04:52:46 PM »
Wow.. Just i am amazed at you guys a lot...
Arnold didnt show any sign of owning anybody there on purpose.
You guys imagination is insane..

I agree, but ya gotta admit it does make a funny thread. I seriously doubt Arnold or Blechman care however.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2008, 05:36:12 PM »

Well said Ron.