Author Topic: dexter owned phil  (Read 2107 times)

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
dexter owned phil
« on: March 01, 2008, 06:43:00 PM »
discuss

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: dexter owned phil
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 06:44:26 PM »

I didn't like Dexter's arrogance towards the win. He came off much more like "Thank God I didn't get beat by the rookie" rather than "I'm thankful for this win, after working hard to overcome losing last year." And last year he was even worse, because he LOST!

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 11:02:25 PM »
I didn't like Dexter's arrogance towards the win. He came off much more like "Thank God I didn't get beat by the rookie" rather than "I'm thankful for this win, after working hard to overcome losing last year." And last year he was even worse, because he LOST!
It's all about the hype
"what have you done for me lately?"
controversy sells tickets=fans buying product, tickets=money in BB pockets.

And Yea, Dex deserved the win.
Kai is still one of my Favorites to wreck havoc on the BB circuit this year.
Sandra

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 11:17:51 PM »
discuss
wasn't there but I would hardly call it owned by the pictures.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 09:23:57 AM »
i think you can brag about owning someone else when you BEAT someone else... i dont car if its by a point or two

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 09:32:05 AM »
I saw no ownage by Dexter but he did win. I personally had Phil beating him.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 09:58:37 AM »
He didn't own Phil he just brought his absolute best conditioning at a higher weight. Phil looked awesome maybe a little less conditioned from the lighting but Dexter was the man that day. I think Phil will blow us away again with is improvements for the Olympia.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 10:04:49 AM »
if you think that Dexter owned Phil you were watching a different show than I was, it was very close, but I had Phil pegged as the winner.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 10:18:05 AM »
Not in ANY of the photos I saw.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 06:00:20 PM »
if you think that Dexter owned Phil you were watching a different show than I was, it was very close, but I had Phil pegged as the winner.
Agreed.  Plus Phil would represent the sport better than Dexter.  He sounds so dumb in his interviews.  Claims to only workout 1 hour a day and dosen't pose.  I guess he dosen't count his cardio that he now does.  Maybe he owned Phil in the calf area ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 06:28:01 PM »
Agreed.  Plus Phil would represent the sport better than Dexter.  He sounds so dumb in his interviews.  Claims to only workout 1 hour a day and dosen't pose.  I guess he dosen't count his cardio that he now does.  Maybe he owned Phil in the calf area ;)
Just like Arnold had claimed that working out (getting the pump) was better than sex  ::). Or Ronnie claiming on Jay Leno that all he eats is Hamburgers, or Flex saying at  the 1993 Arnold, right to Arnold's face, "that he was 235 pounds", and that his arms were "exactly 23 inches". Come on, ya'll are picking and choosing now. Picking at Dex, but choosing not to remember that others have said some off the wall, in your face arrogant stuff.

And last time I checked, didn't Dex say he workout 3 days a week, just mornings and evenings?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 06:41:05 PM »
i think you can brag about owning someone else when you BEAT someone else... i dont car if its by a point or two
wrong.