Author Topic: gh15 observations  (Read 3753 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
gh15 observations
« on: March 01, 2008, 07:50:19 PM »
gh15 onservations dense into one threa dude to time limit

1. dex should be the champ,, why is he not and jason is only god and muscle teck knows

2. heath as i said is too narrow and just not developed enough especially chest ,,too young,,look like state competitor with big big arms and big legs but when he forget to dial in condition 100% because of too many competitions right after another due to generation nothigness inability to perform due to the enourmous doses and products taken....you get him at second place even though in reality weider wants first but the fella is maybe 4rth ,,wouldnt put him anything above 4th

3. branch warren still drugged out and back is watery due to many years of abuse of hormones,,all drugs 100% all drugs and irish bone structure and blocky respond same as all irish only on more drugs

4. kai should have been second

5. dex is not as asshole he is a shy guy ,,little narcsisist like me,,that should been mr o for a year already and insted got scrwed he cant talk loud about ifbb ,,,I CAN and obviously the judes hear gh15 very very well

6. either wolfor dexter should win this year o if jason cant bring his waist down and he cant and since jason has too much obvious use of oil  and insulin that makes it imposible for him to get conditioned enough for stage time,,heath suffer from exact same problem,,heath doesnt pull the 240lb as well as he should due to lack of torse and structure,,jason cant come best condition at 275-280 ,,he can only get that best condition in lower wiehgts if at all now days,,too old too much oil too much insulin and too white

fallen angel

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
Re: gh15 observations
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 07:52:47 PM »
Awsome.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 07:59:51 PM »

5. dex is not as asshole he is a shy guy ,,little narcsisist like me,,

Maybe that's why you're in Dobrovnik, posting on the internet, and Arnold is governor of California. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 08:08:29 PM »
Maybe that's why you're in Dobrovnik, posting on the internet, and Arnold is governor of California. 

governor is only the begginign,,before he dies he will be president of us for good 8 years,,constitution will be amended upon mccain presidency ,,you all want arnold as president ,,act now get independent in and you will see a lot bettter america coming to a theatre near you
fallen angel

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 08:12:42 PM »
bettter america coming to a theatre near you

all right, the jig is up...no european talks like this.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 08:13:50 PM »

1. dex should be the champ,, why is he not and jason is only god and muscle teck knows

2. heath as i said is too narrow and just not developed enough especially chest ,,too young,,look like state competitor with big big arms and big legs but when he forget to dial in condition 100% because of too many competitions right after another due to generation nothigness inability to perform due to the enourmous doses and products taken....you get him at second place even though in reality weider wants first but the fella is maybe 4rth ,,wouldnt put him anything above 4th

3. branch warren still drugged out and back is watery due to many years of abuse of hormones,,all drugs 100% all drugs and irish bone structure and blocky respond same as all irish only on more drugs

5. dex is not as asshole he is a shy guy ,,little narcsisist like me,,that should been mr o for a year already and insted got scrwed he cant talk loud about ifbb ,,,I CAN and obviously the judes hear gh15 very very well

6. either wolfor dexter should win this year o if jason cant bring his waist down and he cant and since jason has too much obvious use of oil  and insulin that makes it imposible for him to get conditioned enough for stage time,,heath suffer from exact same problem,,heath doesnt pull the 240lb as well as he should due to lack of torse and structure,,jason cant come best condition at 275-280 ,,he can only get that best condition in lower wiehgts if at all now days,,too old too much oil too much insulin and too white

GH15 you're back to your original English as a 2nd language writing skill.  Last week English was your mother-tongue.  Who the @#$% are you?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 08:13:52 PM »
all right, the jig is up...no european talks like this.

He does if he's been living in San Diego for a decade or two.
Ron: "I am lazy."

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 08:24:53 PM »
Could GH15 be Silvio? 

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 08:31:50 PM »
governor is only the begginign,,before he dies he will be president of us for good 8 years,,constitution will be amended upon mccain presidency ,,you all want arnold as president ,,act now get independent in and you will see a lot bettter america coming to a theatre near you

You gotta believe.....

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 08:33:54 PM »

Calmus why do you think gh15 is located in Croatia?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 08:42:05 PM »
governor is only the begginign,,before he dies he will be president of us for good 8 years,,constitution will be amended upon mccain presidency ,

As cool as it may be to see Arnold be the President, I don't think that will EVER happen. There is a reason why the Constitution states only citizens born in the US can be President. If you can't realize why, then perhaps you should just continue your advice on pharmaceuticals.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2008, 09:21:50 PM »

Gimmick or not, I don’t care. Let’s talk.
I’m all for having a TRUE INDEPENDENT in office (if & when Jesse Ventura runs, I will cast my vote).
But I’ve read some of your political rhetoric.
What makes you believe that McCain – of all people – would make an amendment allowing a non-US citizen into the oval office?

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2008, 09:47:25 PM »
I’m all for having a TRUE INDEPENDENT in office (if & when Jesse Ventura runs, I will cast my vote).
What makes you believe that McCain – of all people – would make an amendment allowing a non-US citizen into the oval office?

Sigh....Presidents can't make amendments, they can only sign passed legislation into law.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2008, 09:48:38 PM »
why is he not and jason is only god and muscle teck knows

Yes.. He is a GOD

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2008, 09:58:08 PM »
Why would it be cool to have Arnold as your president.

I don't get it.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 10:00:12 PM »

I don't get it.

you think it's cooler having obama or hilary as your president?  Thank god I'm Canadian eh?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2008, 10:01:29 PM »

I don't get it.

Because as a Governor, he has been one of the best governor's in recent years.

He has proven his belief in the democratic process... He lets majority rule and he upholds their the majorities wishes.

That's the democratic process.

California's economy is doing quite well also... one of the largest economies in the world.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2008, 10:11:52 PM »

California's economy is doing quite well also... one of the largest economies in the world.

Subprime crisis has "made land" in NorCal though.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2008, 10:13:56 PM »
Subprime crisis has "made land" in NorCal though.

Agreed... but that's everywhere in the US.

It's a sad thing..

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2008, 11:23:44 PM »

Branch's back is watery due to many years of abuse of hormones?

Maybe it's just his genetics?

Your back was exactly the same was that genetics or drug abuse? or not training hard enough  ;)

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 12:41:03 AM »
loool GH15 observations

haaaaaaaa.....the mystery ifbb pro poster......that wont reveal his id

imagine you had that in boxing... a world title holder was posting on forums and talkin shite and its all a big mystery ....hahahha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2008, 03:15:53 AM »

Athis answer is for you and for the fella above you in the postings,,

friends,,grow up and open your eyes widely ,,the next presient will be either mccain or husain obama ,,,demon will lose no matter what even if she the s\chosen nomineee she will lose,,,so its one of the boys here,,now both of them are for legalization of all illegals in usa,,obama hussain will give the illegals immidiate green cards and citisenships to anyone that been in america for over 5-10 years to problem,,,

john will give same thing but will make it a little more conservative and compassionate and will put some things that are needed in the proocess such as bi party aggreements,,,he will truly close the border,,but still legalize every single imigrants within america borders and thats how it should be ,,

the 15-20 million illegals in america right now got to get their citizenship and that beings with work peermits and getting thm out of shadows,,,period no questions about it,,it will happen because the last 2 candidates both SUPPORT THISI TREMEM\NDESLY ,,

so clal it how ever you want the 20 million will be legalized and within next 3 years and then the question is ...is that it? is this the end of illegal immigration?

the answer is if barak hussaiun is president NO! if jon is then YES it will be the end of illegal immigration due to the closing of borders and the ability to come to america only legal from 2010,,THAT IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE DONE!

in both cases the illegals will become americans due to the kindness of american society and they will be able to shine in the american society same as your granpa and granma and great great grand paps

the mexican vote is going with mccain be sure of that ! hussain obama as promising as he may be by speech is not exoperiencesd enough and it is more of a ted kenedy but with no experience ,,so his chances are minut to become president but even if this black day arrives he will be 3000 times better than bush when it comes to the inside business of the usa...reason he wont be chosen and elected is his no existance knowlwedge and expeeirence when it comes to the world around america

now coming to talk about presidents.....friend,,what gh15 says is that the amendement will be that people who been in us under law for 20 yeas or over and are american citizens! will be able to run for president,,it is already supported around but bi party agreement need to be made for it to get amendment sttatus,,

the main point is the person running must be able to be a citizen that been in america and its his home for 20 years or more,,,

the nation of america is built from immigrants,,,in 10 years this country is going to be a mix of every hispanic white black  yellow and any food you could dream of,,,this country america right now is a mix of anything and everything but in 10 years it will be unstopable and mccain will just put the ENGLISH TITLE AND RESPECT NEEDED FOR IT ,,AMERICA,,,TO WALK INTO THE SHINING LIGHT INADDITION TO THE SHINING STAR ON THE HILL REAGAN TALKED ABOUT IN LENGTH

im right now writing here the future for you friends,,but you can always mark and date and see in 5 years that good ole gh15 was right in the basic of his /her ability to predict the future becaus e its written alredy behind closed doors

barak hussain = good but not needed in this day and time even though will be good president domestically

john cidney = simply a lincoln ,,washington ,,jefersson type of person that both domestically and internationaly will bring america to where it need to be upon his death it wil be  within his 8 years in office and for some time later until the next big thing will come which i do believe that by then obama will run as vice president for ogore or himself will be running again for presidency when ioldr wizer and have more experience

this is it ,,make sure to reasd it carefuyly and fix for spelling mistakes since i dont have the feel or the time to look over what i wrote but its the truth right there in between those words
fallen angel

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 03:56:39 AM »
Had Kai finished his routine and shaved his head, he could have beaten Dexter.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 04:03:59 AM »

holy crap... I just realised it's one thing to read drunk and entirely a different thing to read a drunk while drunk...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 04:06:40 AM »
I'm on my 4th double, what have you had ::)