Author Topic: special announcment gh15 approved  (Read 1558 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
special announcment gh15 approved
« on: March 01, 2008, 08:06:18 PM »
free advice for 12 months in a row about hormone usage and bodybuilding in general for the first  10 who put here the program of msnbc from america abotu john mccain ,,there  is one about barak hussain obama ,,one about hilary demon clinton and one about john sidney mccain,,

first 10 who speard it on as many internet sites as possible with proofs and links and urls on this thread will get fre hormone advice for 12 months straight

friend,,you have among you in america right now a person as the stature of george washingtn ,,abraham lincoln ,,ronald reagan,,resevelt and truman,,,friends spread this msnbc video program about jon mccain to as many people you know ,,make sure they watch it,,,

first 10 who do thids specific task with proof via url ,,links or put it on here,,,as gh15 said will be eligble for 12 months of free advice about hormones and as yu oall know hormones = bodybuilding,,no hormones = no bodybuilder worth a second look at

*all the ones who already did something for mccain i didnt forget you i have your questions they will be answered some time soon when igh15 have more time and any question you ask will be answer on timely manner usually within  30 days from the question being asked as long as it is serious questions

fallen angel

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: special announcment gh15 approved
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 08:10:56 PM »

George Washington and ABraham Lincoln were real men. 6 feet 4 inches tall.  don't be comparing McCain's geriatric stature to theirs.

His claim to fame is crashing planes and finally running out of luck and becoming a POW

Washington defeated the greatest empire in the world.

And Lincoln presided over the defeat of the CSA.....

McCain presided over his second wife almost getting busted by the DEA.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 08:12:31 PM »

Washington defeated the greatest empire in the world.

Washington defeated the Romans??

Awesome!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 08:13:26 PM »

Washington defeated the Romans??

Awesome!  :D

Italians can't hold a candle to Anglo-Saxons.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 08:17:27 PM »
Italians can't hold a candle to Anglo-Saxons.

Modern-day Italians are not Romans.  They are a mix of the original inhabitants, people from around the Med who moved there during the empire, and the dozens of Germanic tribes who successively conquered the region over several centuries.  "Romans" don't really exist as a race anymore.
Ron: "I am lazy."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 08:18:59 PM »
this is only thread for this specific task i mentioned not for your personal left opinions and support for another candidate which is risk for america in the long run,,,barak hussain has no history beside that one of supporting racist black leaders in some form via other connections,,he doesnt have the experie3nce ,,he talks well his preaches well same as the other black dwarf they have sharpton ,,barak hussain will only benefit one thing in america and it is the black years of misery and revenge seeking,,,this wont bring equality since equality  is already in america for many years,,,what it will bring is more nonesense rap ,,more yo yo in the kids language ,,,he has too many yo's in his language ,,,he doesnt have what it takes to face the problem that 2008 american present ,,,he has speeches

joan sidney is a war hero ,,a national hero and im not so sure that the face of reagan will be on mount rashmore but i am 100% sure that the last face you will see on mount rashmore is the face of john mccain,,he is greater than life,,he is the last one of generation of lincolns and reagans ,,,washingtons and trumans,,he is the last one of them,,,america needs him tremensdesly ,,

now go and watch msnbc program and you too will be provilged to 12 mnths fre advice from gh15,,make sure yorue first 10 because the 11th wont get it

go do it young friend ,,i need to log off have party to attend
fallen angel

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 08:19:09 PM »
Modern-day Italians are not Romans.  They are a mix of the original inhabitants, people from around the Med who moved there during the empire, and the dozens of Germanic tribes who successively conquered the region over several centuries.  "Romans" don't really exist as a race anymore.

Apart from the Julio-Claudians, you would be hard pressed to find a Roman Emperor who wasn't a product of that hodge-podge. 

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 08:20:18 PM »

joan sidney is a war hero

was there something, gh15?

Lol, I'm going to have to steal this line.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 08:33:54 PM »
~

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 04:44:21 AM »

Roman was never a race. Romans were a mix of Etruscans, Latins, Trojans and later many other people.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 05:17:30 AM »
free advice for 12 months in a row about hormone usage and bodybuilding in general for the first  10 who put here the program of msnbc from america abotu john mccain ,,there  is one about barak hussain obama ,,one about hilary demon clinton and one about john sidney mccain,,

first 10 who speard it on as many internet sites as possible with proofs and links and urls on this thread will get fre hormone advice for 12 months straight

friend,,you have among you in america right now a person as the stature of george washingtn ,,abraham lincoln ,,ronald reagan,,resevelt and truman,,,friends spread this msnbc video program about jon mccain to as many people you know ,,make sure they watch it,,,

first 10 who do thids specific task with proof via url ,,links or put it on here,,,as gh15 said will be eligble for 12 months of free advice about hormones and as yu oall know hormones = bodybuilding,,no hormones = no bodybuilder worth a second look at

*all the ones who already did something for mccain i didnt forget you i have your questions they will be answered some time soon when igh15 have more time and any question you ask will be answer on timely manner usually within  30 days from the question being asked as long as it is serious questions

hi Arnold. :)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 05:23:38 AM »
X