Author Topic: Philosophical question...  (Read 3651 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: Philosophical question...
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 07:18:19 AM »
it's all about freud
you did not suck enough on your mama's tits..that's all

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 09:11:20 AM »
No. I see what you're saying (and I'm really not getting into metaphysicality this early) but that's just vanity.

Has nothing to do with vanity. I don't consider myself better or worth more than any animal. But nobody (except for a reductionist) can deny the profound difference between humans and animals.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 09:17:12 AM »
Has nothing to do with vanity. I don't consider myself better or worth more than any animal. But nobody (except for a reductionist) can deny the profound difference between humans and animals.

of course humans are more worth than dirty dumb animals

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 09:19:43 AM »
no vanity no admiration from others.... just plain simple pussyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy  ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2008, 09:21:32 AM »
no vanity no admiration from others.... just plain simple pussyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy  ;D

yes i think that's it
main  reason is pussy...second reason is a better feeling,it just doesn't feel right sitting with a chubby belly

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2008, 09:24:48 AM »

yes i think that's it
main is reason is pussy...second reason is a better feeling,it just doen'st feel right sitting with a chubby belly

1. pussy
2. pussy
3. maybe bragging right with your friends... but pussy is really close too..

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2008, 09:26:23 AM »
For a promt apperance.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2008, 09:27:14 AM »
For a promt apperance.

translation.. pussy

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2008, 10:24:36 AM »
Take away from humans a constant water supply, or some such other variable/necessity, and you won't see any difference. Look, we're just animals with more higher thought processes than most. That's it. You want to put yourself on a pedestal above all else and throw around words like reductionist - that's fine. Me? I'll be worm food soon enough like the rest of that which went before. Matter to matter. 

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2008, 10:39:15 AM »
I think everyone has their own motivations. It seems like 90% of all the people in my gym are motivated by vanity. Like those people who will all of a sudden get a membership, gain 15 pounds of muscle in two weeks, and scream for the whole gym to hear him during his sets. All so he could wear a sleeveless shirt at the club and look good in the thumbs up pose.

It does psychologically comfort me to look good and all. For that aspect of it, it's about customization. I like to be able to customize my meat mobile. Sculpt it to look a certain way. And feel a certain way, too, and that's another thing. For me, it's more about feeling good. I like to be able to feel healthy, lively, energetic, and of course strong. It gives one the incentive to live a healthy lifestyle.

Other reasons I'd say is for it's discipline and meditative benefits. Working out is also great because you can have a shitty day but go to the gym and take it out on a back workout and feel like all the day's shittiness was insignificant.
~

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2008, 10:51:03 AM »
... Why do we feel the need to TRAUMATIZE our muscles to make them BIGGER, in order to gain ADMIRATION from males and females to gratify our own EGO ?
.......WHY keeping our bodies filled with exogenous substances in order to force the human body to achieve something he was not designed for ?
.....WHY FUCK SO MUCH AND HARD with our body's natural ballance and natural forces within and masquerading it as a health quest ??

This is a serious question that needs some introspection as well as some knowledge of the soul/ego part of it , as well as bodybuilding knowledge ? 
having a low?

going of cycle makes people depressed ive heard  :'(

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2008, 03:39:56 PM »
Take away from humans a constant water supply, or some such other variable/necessity, and you won't see any difference. Look, we're just animals with more higher thought processes than most. That's it. You want to put yourself on a pedestal above all else and throw around words like reductionist - that's fine. Me? I'll be worm food soon enough like the rest of that which went before. Matter to matter.

As I said, it has nothing to do with putting myself above anything.
Reductionism basically means that you can (scientifically) take apart everything and by reassembling it again, explain the world.
I think that this is not possible. Just a difference in opinions.
But we're off-topic anyway, so we should probably leave it at that.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2008, 03:46:43 PM »
its called the " the unattainable goal" mags and companies use it so that you don't stop buying.
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2008, 11:10:10 PM »
Some interesting aproaches, some very closeto the essence, I'dlike to hear more.

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2008, 11:18:35 PM »
... Why do we feel the need to TRAUMATIZE our muscles to make them BIGGER, in order to gain ADMIRATION from males and females to gratify our own EGO ?
.......WHY keeping our bodies filled with exogenous substances in order to force the human body to achieve something he was not designed for ?
.....WHY FUCK SO MUCH AND HARD with our body's natural ballance and natural forces within and masquerading it as a health quest ??

This is a serious question that needs some introspection as well as some knowledge of the soul/ego part of it , as well as bodybuilding knowledge ? 

In short, bodybuilding is ALL about EGO, Seve.  Always has been, always will be.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2008, 01:41:57 AM »
I was 20 years old at the time...Had 3 cycles under my belt and in this last one, i was using min/amounts of test but what is now seen as alot of anadrol(4 a day)..I was completely passed out drinking close to a 5th of jack...I remember being on there ship and all the female ET's(if you will) were grabbing my arms and running there weird look hands over my cock...I wasn't massively huge in a sense of muscularity but was around 6'2 250...Probably around the size of Mike A but also just a kid...

When i came to at the party, i didn't really know what the fuck just happend...Only later on in life did i realise that i may have just been aducted...Still to this day, not sure but i do know that the female "greys" or cyborgs couldn't get enough of a guy with muscle...

From there on out, lifting weights brought on a whole new meaning...

But on a sinister side, i will never forget the male "ET's " if you will making fun of the size of my unit...I guess thats why i saved up for a hummer later on in life and started putting other s down for what they drive and do for work(aka like Alex24)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2008, 01:50:14 AM »
what would you do if you knew that you'd never see one single woman again in your gym?i think we all know the answer to this one......

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2008, 01:50:59 AM »
I was 20 years old at the time...Had 3 cycles under my belt and in this last one, i was using min/amounts of test but what is now seen as alot of anadrol(4 a day)..I was completely passed out drinking close to a 5th of jack...I remember being on there ship and all the female ET's(if you will) were grabbing my arms and running there weird look hands over my cock...I wasn't massively huge in a sense of muscularity but was around 6'2 250...Probably around the size of Mike A but also just a kid...

When i came to at the party, i didn't really know what the fuck just happend...Only later on in life did i realise that i may have just been aducted...Still to this day, not sure but i do know that the female "greys" or cyborgs couldn't get enough of a guy with muscle...

From there on out, lifting weights brought on a whole new meaning...

But on a sinister side, i will never forget the male "ET's " if you will making fun of the size of my unit...I guess thats why i saved up for a hummer later on in life and started putting other s down for what they drive and do for work(aka like Alex24)
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_andromedacom.htm

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2008, 01:59:18 AM »
chicks dig muscles.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2008, 02:04:46 AM »
haha meltdown

Translation: My muscles will not grow..

sevastase has some serious insecurity issues...

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2008, 02:06:31 AM »
chicks dig muscles.

you bet, one minute they're telling you you're too big (at least for today's standards), seconds later they're all over you

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2008, 04:14:21 AM »

I work with children every day; I watch their behaviour, as they play in their own filth and with their own snot and excretion, how they hit each other, the strange sounds they make; believe me, we are little more than animals who lucked out and got a big brain so we can pretend we're not.  ::)
I hate the State.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2008, 05:16:48 AM »
I think everyone has their own motivations. It seems like 90% of all the people in my gym are motivated by vanity. Like those people who will all of a sudden get a membership, gain 15 pounds of muscle in two weeks, and scream for the whole gym to hear him during his sets. All so he could wear a sleeveless shirt at the club and look good in the thumbs up pose.

It does psychologically comfort me to look good and all. For that aspect of it, it's about customization. I like to be able to customize my meat mobile. Sculpt it to look a certain way. And feel a certain way, too, and that's another thing. For me, it's more about feeling good. I like to be able to feel healthy, lively, energetic, and of course strong. It gives one the incentive to live a healthy lifestyle.

Other reasons I'd say is for it's discipline and meditative benefits. Working out is also great because you can have a shitty day but go to the gym and take it out on a back workout and feel like all the day's shittiness was insignificant.

true.

plus being able to be focused and driven in your bodybuilding passion often allow you to be patient, focused and driven for others endeavours in life like work , relationships etc.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2008, 05:31:33 AM »
Why ask why , Sevetease is gayer than fruitloops and grapefruit for breakfast
L

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2008, 05:52:28 AM »
Why ask why , Sevetease is gayer than fruitloops and grapefruit for breakfast

i actually like fruitloops,does that make me gay?