Author Topic: Alex23 doesn't have a home  (Read 1679 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Alex23 doesn't have a home
« on: March 02, 2008, 09:42:07 AM »
Banned from here, banned from Big Nation(although he may have quit there, I have no idea). I hope he still finds a way to tell us what happened at the Arnold, some big shit went down from what I heard. How long do you guys think that other board will last without Alex anyway? I give it 5 or 6 days.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Alex23 doesn't have a home
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 09:46:16 AM »
Banned from here, banned from Big Nation(although he may have quit there, I have no idea). I hope he still finds a way to tell us what happened at the Arnold, some big shit went down from what I heard. How long do you guys think that other board will last without Alex anyway? I give it 5 or 6 days.

Why was he banned from BigNation?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 09:47:40 AM »
Banned from here for spamming BigNation. Not sure why he got banned there yet, but I know he hates Ed. Maybe he kicked his ass late last night.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 09:53:13 AM »
Banned from here for spamming BigNation. Not sure why he got banned there yet, but I know he hates Ed. Maybe he kicked his ass late last night.

I've only been on there for 5 minutes in the last two weeks.  :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 09:55:29 AM »
I've only been on there for 5 minutes in the last two weeks.  :-\

It'll be gone in a month.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 09:56:13 AM »
It'll be gone in a month.

I figured as much.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 10:08:44 AM »
He should come back here and join the gang, so we are all one big happy family again. Hell, I did it even after all the beating I took.

Alex, talk to Ron and start posting here again bitch 8)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 10:14:58 AM »
He should come back here and join the gang, so we are all one big happy family again. Hell, I did it even after all the beating I took.

Alex, talk to Ron and start posting here again bitch 8)

That won't be a problem. What will suck is if we don't get the lowdown on what happened this weekend. I mean it's obvious Ed thinks he's the shit on the boards, but IRL too ??? I want to hear his side of the story. I do know one thing for a fact though, Ed made fun of a group of them for actually going to the show. Ed, who has been glomming on to the industry for no apparent reason for years makes fun of people who go to the second biggest show of the year ::) Now, making fun of your friends is one thing, I fuck with my friends all the time. But Ed doesn't know these people, it's not like they are life long friends. Supposedly ED pissed off a lot of people. I can't wait to hear his side, cuz my details are vague.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 10:24:50 AM »
That won't be a problem. What will suck is if we don't get the lowdown on what happened this weekend. I mean it's obvious Ed thinks he's the shit on the boards, but IRL too ??? I want to hear his side of the story. I do know one thing for a fact though, Ed made fun of a group of them for actually going to the show. Ed, who has been glomming on to the industry for no apparent reason for years makes fun of people who go to the second biggest show of the year ::) Now, making fun of your friends is one thing, I fuck with my friends all the time. But Ed doesn't know these people, it's not like they are life long friends. Supposedly ED pissed off a lot of people. I can't wait to hear his side, cuz my details are vague.

So Ed's the bad guy now? Wonder if Block's going to resume his thread in the V again ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 10:25:34 AM »
You won't hear his side danny, he's a lawyer.........they're all full of shit. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 10:27:17 AM »
Alex must be planning to own them all.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 11:41:44 AM »
AHAHAHAHA!!!  I like Alex......like a wrassler turnin heel.....beautiful.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 12:23:24 PM »
am i the only one on here

that knows this is just a bb forum  ???
T

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 04:28:44 PM »
Interesting stuff here

ALex shouldnt have burned his Getbig bridge for that site---although Ron is very forgiving

keep us updated Danny boy

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2008, 04:43:42 PM »
am i the only one on here

that knows this is just a bb forum  ???

No, but you're the only one here who likes the penis.

HTH