Author Topic: HAHAAHA, Retard Bush  (Read 1191 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
HAHAAHA, Retard Bush
« on: March 02, 2008, 12:18:25 PM »
In an interview on Turkey's latest invasion of Northern Iraq Bush said,

"Thirdly, I strongly agree with the sentiments of Secretary Gates, who said that the incursion must be limited, and must be temporary in nature. In other words, it shouldn’t be long-lasting. But the Turks need to move quickly, achieve their objective, and get out."

Nice face he makes at the end of this  sentance.

Yeah, try not to stay bogged down in Iraq for too long like some other guys....He should listen to his own advice.

video here:
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/02/29/george-bush-is-a-ok-with-turkey-invading-iraq-the-smell-of-pre-emption/

Moosejay

Re: HAHAAHA, Retard Bush
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 02:48:07 PM »
He had better grades and loftier college credentials than Kerry.

Moosejay

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 04:02:42 PM »
yeah....like mr moosecocck/quack would know ! go crack a back and cure cancer.

hahahaaaaaa.

That's Dr. Quack to you, scholar.

Moosejay

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 04:09:22 PM »
doctor ?

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Well, in CT, I am a primary care parctitioner, and very respected among my peers.

I help hundreds of people...thousands in my career, so I am happy with my choice of profession.

You'd best educate yourselrf better...we may all just start feeling ashamed that you are a fellow American.

Do it. It is never too late to get an education. In fact, a more cosmopolitan view of the world will help quell your ruminating anger.

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 04:20:35 PM »

my brother is a primary care practitioner. internal medicine. a REAL doctor.

please don't say you're a "back cracking primary care physician". you'll just make a fool of yourself.

We're not talking about your brother, what do you do?

Moosejay

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 04:21:13 PM »

please don't say you're a "back cracking primary care physician". you'll just make a fool of yourself.

That's good. I am sure he helps a lot of people.

So, you are the black sheep of the family? Wre you the second born and mom and dad didn't pay enough attention to you?

With a good psychotherapist, you can overcome.

I have a REAL medical doctor who works FOR me.

Dude...you are just so angry. Life has not turned out very well for you. If you believe in reincarnation...hope for a better run in the next life.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 06:58:18 PM »
That's good. I am sure he helps a lot of people.

So, you are the black sheep of the family? Wre you the second born and mom and dad didn't pay enough attention to you?

With a good psychotherapist, you can overcome.

I have a REAL medical doctor who works FOR me.

Dude...you are just so angry. Life has not turned out very well for you. If you believe in reincarnation...hope for a better run in the next life.

Ummmmm   This is getbig, douche.   We play on the freeway for fun here. 8)  If you want a nice game of badmitton, go somewhere else.  :-*

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 07:08:32 PM »

Ummmmm   This is getbig, douche.   We play on the freeway for fun here. 8)  If you want a nice game of badmitton, go somewhere else.  :-*

THis post made me lol.  ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 07:12:17 PM »
THis post made me lol.  ;D

Just returning the favor,......this place is addictive.. ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 07:57:40 PM »
goodness all the bitching and moaning on the political board lately, all anyone does is piss and bitch and call people names at least moose is being somewhat respectful, talk about the politics

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 08:26:45 PM »
Ah.. what a surprise.

another room of hate filled liberal scumbags feeling sorry for each other.. neurococksuckin and concienscous objector horse... i bet you two follow each other around getbig all day sweet talking each other just to reassure the other one that he's not sleeping with any of the cute intern boys from the office until the bread winner of the household gets home for some tofu and jizz cakes.

Funny how moose jay destroys every argument you have in one post and then come your pathetic childish and completely uncreative attempts at a response.. ah hahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!

oh man.. i bet you two are wiping each others tears while you read this. ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 08:29:10 PM »

ahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!!  "MY DAD IS BIGGER THAN YOUR DAD!!!" aha HAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!

wow

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 08:30:38 PM »
Ah.. what a surprise.

another room of hate filled liberal scumbags feeling sorry for each other.. neurococksuckin and concienscous objector horse... i bet you two follow each other around getbig all day sweet talking each other just to reassure the other one that he's not sleeping with any of the cute intern boys from the office until the bread winner of the household gets home for some tofu and jizz cakes.

Funny how moose jay destroys every argument you have in one post and then come your pathetic childish and completely uncreative attempts at a response.. ah hahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!

oh man.. i bet you two are wiping each others tears while you read this. ;D

Thank God another Republican........I think you're the 3 or 4th on the entire board besides me

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 08:33:51 PM »
Thank God another Republican........I think you're the 3 or 4th on the entire board besides me

Thanks for the support..

although we gotta be careful not to fall into the manlovefest these lefists need to stop from crying everynight.

happy hunting!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 01:04:29 PM »
Thanks for the support..

although we gotta be careful not to fall into the manlovefest these lefists need to stop from crying everynight.

happy hunting!

Hahahaha.....Another Senator Larry Craig "toiletstall cockgobbler victim"    Gawd , you pussys are to easy.... 8)