Author Topic: Must Watch Video: Esoteric Agenda (bookmark it!)  (Read 5683 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Must Watch Video: Esoteric Agenda (bookmark it!)
« on: March 02, 2008, 02:19:48 PM »
This video is a must see. If you don't have time to watch it while you're in this thread, I suggest you bookmark it for later viewing. I wouldn't put it out there if I didn't think it's essential viewing. It's very, very well done.

Don't be afraid to see the world anew, for shadows come from light.

link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1131942400352901009&q=esoteric+agenda&total=47&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

There is an Esoteric Agenda behind every facet of life that was once believed to be disconnected. There is an Elite faction guiding most every Political, Economic, Social, Corporate, some Non-Governmental or even Anti-Establishment Organizations. This film uses the hard work and research of professionals in every field helping to expose this agenda put the future of this planet back into the hands of the people.

es·o·ter·ic
adj.
a. Intended for or understood by only a particular group: an esoteric cult.
b. Of or relating to that which is known by a restricted number of people.
a. Confined to a small group: esoteric interests.
b. Not publicly disclosed; confidential.

"Read everything. Listen to everybody. Don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your own research."
-William Cooper
~

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Must Watch Video: Esoteric Agenda (bookmark it!)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 02:22:05 PM »
Thank you for introducing this awakening to new world order to the board figgs.  It is something which remains completely hidden from mainstream media.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 02:27:29 PM »
Yeah my Bro told me about this, been meaning to watch it 8).

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 02:34:29 PM »
Thank you for introducing this awakening to new world order to the board figgs.  It is something which remains completely hidden from mainstream media.

And thank you for your thankfulness. This sort of info will never be leaked to the mainstream media unless they're making a mockery of it. We need to be our own media outlet.

Yeah my Bro told me about this, been meaning to watch it 8).

Hey, whenever you're in an inquisitive mood and have some free time, take a trip "down the rabbit hole" and see how far the mystery goes!
~

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 02:44:36 PM »
Thanks Figgs, off to anniversary dinner for now, but bookmarked the movie for later...

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 11:29:11 AM »
Thanks for your interest, guys.

Like a candle in the dark, truth and love will chase away all darkness in a flash.

Bump for truth! Keep bookmarking!!  :)

~

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 04:02:30 PM »
im glad we have people like you figgs

solid post!
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 04:05:42 PM »

Sarcasm?I just watched a minute of it and already they are hypocrites, they say the media blindly tells us what to thinks using symbols, mesages etc, all while the documentary plays us scary sounding music with visuals of people dying all to further their own agenda.Irony at its best.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 04:18:14 PM »
Figgs, after five minutes, i turned it off after being bored to death....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 05:03:17 PM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1131942400352901009&q=esoteric+agenda&total=47&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3
 i think you have the ability and drive to get the word out to many
 dude watch the fucking video, it talks about a codex that will be in place in 2009 banning all nutrients from food. this is very important
 codex alimentarius
A

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 05:11:39 PM »

For further information read:

Official I.F.B.B. Logo Resembles A Symbol Used By An Occult Luciferian Organization - THE FREEMASONS!

Found here: www.musclemissions.org/public/110.cfm

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 06:12:04 PM »
i will go to kinkos and print out the esoteric agenda link

i was wondering if you could add some words of truth to it. im fitting everything on one page

im going to make atleast 100 copies and put them all over duke and unc campus my friend!

this will wake people up to this fvcking corruption
A

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 06:37:56 PM »
I cant even convince my own family of this crap, so much for getting the word out...One family member admitted that much of the corruption is true, but she would rather not expose herself to it...

What i have observed on the boards and in the real world is people are in ultimate denial...The greatest truth, story, or whatever denied in the history of our existence...You can post the most damning evidence ever and people are going to say how idiotic it is....Infact if the president himself presents the truth he wont even be believed...Remember JFK's speech that someone posted on here?   

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 07:13:35 PM »
I cant even convince my own family of this crap, so much for getting the word out...One family member admitted that much of the corruption is true, but she would rather not expose herself to it...

What i have observed on the boards and in the real world is people are in ultimate denial...The greatest truth, story, or whatever denied in the history of our existence...You can post the most damning evidence ever and people are going to say how idiotic it is....Infact if the president himself presents the truth he wont even be believed...Remember JFK's speech that someone posted on here?   

yes people are scared

people are pvssys

they are lazy

they are scared not to fit in

they are scared to challenge

they dont realize there own fear

A

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 08:20:28 PM »
The Revolution doesn't take place on the streets or on the front lawn of Washington, but in your mind.

"It's very easy for any system of thought, religious or otherwise, that comes along, it's very easy to play on that, to play on our insecurities, to assure us all is well, that we'll be taken care of. We lap that up. Don't blame religion. Blame our own insecurities, which have allowed religion to flourish, and which has allowed so many systems of thought that are disempowering to flourish throughout human history. That's why we can't get out of it."
-from the film

Never forget that the pyramid they're perched upon is only a house of cards. Let us breath some truth and it will topple over.

i will go to kinkos and print out the esoteric agenda link

i was wondering if you could add some words of truth to it. im fitting everything on one page

im going to make atleast 100 copies and put them all over duke and unc campus my friend!

this will wake people up to this fvcking corruption

YES!!!

What I did was I bought some blank stickers and put

Ideas Are Toys
~~~~~~~~~
www.Dedroidify.com
~~~~~~~~~
The Search For Truth Is A Game

and I pasted them all over my campus and different places on my routine path and others where I know they will be seen. It's cool to just be standing at the bus stop and seeing someone read it. I call them wisdom portals.

Today I found one that I put at a bus stop at a mall and someone wrote underneath "the search for truth is a game" "that's why so many lose" LOL

MESSAGE to those who did not make it past the first 5 minutes:

The GREAT thing about this film is that it jumps from topic to topic after nailing each one. So just because it starts off slow doesn't mean you should bail out. I really think you should watch it all the way through just to see the ending. The ending is absolutely mind blowing.

For further information read:

Official I.F.B.B. Logo Resembles A Symbol Used By An Occult Luciferian Organization - THE FREEMASONS!

Found here: www.musclemissions.org/public/110.cfm

hahaha good shit. I always knew that, I just never talked about it much. Believe it or not I don't want to have Ron take shit for that, which he might. IDK though, ya think?

BB is not a sport, it's a corporation.
~

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 08:37:01 PM »
The Revolution doesn't take place on the streets or on the front lawn of Washington, but in your mind.

"It's very easy for any system of thought, religious or otherwise, that comes along, it's very easy to play on that, to play on our insecurities, to assure us all is well, that we'll be taken care of. We lap that up. Don't blame religion. Blame our own insecurities, which have allowed religion to flourish, and which has allowed so many systems of thought that are disempowering to flourish throughout human history. That's why we can't get out of it."
-From a documentary Esoteric Agenda (I wish it were on DVD because I think it's an absolute must see)

Never forget that the pyramid they're perched upon is only a house of cards. Let us breath some truth and it will topple over.

YES!!!

What I did was I bought some blank stickers and put

Ideas Are Toys
~~~~~~~~~
www.Dedroidify.com
~~~~~~~~~
The Search For Truth Is A Game

and I pasted them all over my campus and different places on my routine path and others where I know they will be seen. It's cool to just be standing at the bus stop and seeing someone read it. I call them wisdom portals.

Today I found one that I put at a bus stop at a mall and someone wrote underneath "the search for truth is a game" "that's why so many lose" LOL

MESSAGE to those who did not make it past the first 5 minutes:

The GREAT thing about this film is that it jumps from topic to topic after nailing each one. So just because it starts off slow doesn't mean you should bail out. I really think you should watch it all the way through just to see the ending. The ending is absolutely mind blowing.

i feel like 50 times better after watching the esoteric vid!
A

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2008, 10:42:47 AM »
I watched the movie and it was very interesting...The ending was a stretch though...Should you learn the lie before knowing the truth? Academic institutions are so powerful in that even to say that the end of the video could be correct, which isnt established fact or theory, you have to have letters after your name to give it weight....So you have to learn the negative before providing a positive, if that makes sense, came out of my ass....

Very powerful information provided in all these hundreds of videos informing on conspiracy....You learn something different every time you view one...Too back up the information, you are provided with two points of view, supporting it, and opposing it....In the video and in others i have watched, and on websites, they encourage you to look up the information from other sources to substantiate their claims....Fuck man, what information can you trust? Where can you look for a definitive truthful answer?

To learn about Abraham Lincoln,  the best way would be to travel back in time and ask him the questions yourself....Would he tell you the truth? So if you cant get the right answer from the horses mouth who is basically an authority on what we know, can you trust the ones that write history on the figure, such as Abe?

If you ask me all this is a total mindfuck.....You basically believe what you believe...I have been agnostic all my adult life and do not believe in the biblical god....Why? because the shit in religion just doesnt make sense to me....So i guess i go with what makes sense....What makes more sense, that the world has been ruled by a secret elite, or the world in which we live equivelant to a chicken with its head cut off? Basicall

I have the answer but this post is too long already....

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2008, 10:55:43 AM »
I remmember when this was a BB forum, ahh the good old days..

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2008, 04:49:22 PM »
I watched the movie and it was very interesting...The ending was a stretch though...Should you learn the lie before knowing the truth? Academic institutions are so powerful in that even to say that the end of the video could be correct, which isnt established fact or theory, you have to have letters after your name to give it weight....So you have to learn the negative before providing a positive, if that makes sense, came out of my ass....

Very powerful information provided in all these hundreds of videos informing on conspiracy....You learn something different every time you view one...Too back up the information, you are provided with two points of view, supporting it, and opposing it....In the video and in others i have watched, and on websites, they encourage you to look up the information from other sources to substantiate their claims....Fuck man, what information can you trust? Where can you look for a definitive truthful answer?

To learn about Abraham Lincoln,  the best way would be to travel back in time and ask him the questions yourself....Would he tell you the truth? So if you cant get the right answer from the horses mouth who is basically an authority on what we know, can you trust the ones that write history on the figure, such as Abe?

If you ask me all this is a total mindfuck.....You basically believe what you believe...I have been agnostic all my adult life and do not believe in the biblical god....Why? because the shit in religion just doesnt make sense to me....So i guess i go with what makes sense....What makes more sense, that the world has been ruled by a secret elite, or the world in which we live equivelant to a chicken with its head cut off? Basicall

I have the answer but this post is too long already....

Cool of you to give it a second chance. I think the negative before the positive strategy was good because the film covers much that has to do with our true nature (unity of being) being suppressed so that we can be divided and conquered by the elite. And at the point when all that is understood, our true nature is revealed. It tells you that there's a veil over your eyes before removing it.

I know it's hard to take all this in at once. Remember, "Believe nothing. Explore everything." Come to your own conclusions based on your own research. I've done mine already and of course continue to do so. I don't consider myself a guru or anything, but an explorer. With all the research I've done and all that I know today, my personal opinion is that this video is pretty damn genuine.

I remmember when this was a BB forum, ahh the good old days..

Getbig is now home to physique and mind expansion.  ;)
~