Author Topic: Why do Republicans hate their/our children?  (Read 1435 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Why do Republicans hate their/our children?
« on: March 02, 2008, 03:21:45 PM »

Kings of deficit spending keep borrowing without a second thought for tomorrow.  Poor kids are going to have to reap the whirlwind.

Don't want UHC.

Climate change is a myth to them.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: Why do Republicans hate their/our children?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 03:31:27 PM »

What do you have against your kid, Joe? why don't you want to give him a chance?

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 03:43:02 PM »
What do you have against your kid, Joe? why don't you want to give him a chance?

Why do Liberals hate this country?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 03:46:43 PM »

Nice deflection there, Joe.  Why do you run around posting about "tax cuts" "low taxes" etc., when you know that whatever money Bush II put in your pocket, your son is going to have to repay with interest? 

And why do you want to make this world a harsher place for him to live in? You think that lovely beachfront house you've got is not going to be affected by climate change?  Your pouring money in there, and hey... the ocean's rising. 

Why, Joe, why?

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 03:58:51 PM »
Nice deflection there, Joe.  Why do you run around posting about "tax cuts" "low taxes" etc., when you know that whatever money Bush II put in your pocket, your son is going to have to repay with interest? 

And why do you want to make this world a harsher place for him to live in? You think that lovely beachfront house you've got is not going to be affected by climate change?  Your pouring money in there, and hey... the ocean's rising. 

Why, Joe, why?

Well, I baught my to actually live in and not for investment purposes, I plan on living here for a minimum of 10 years, I baught my house at about $500k below market and I'm quite sure within 3 years it will double, in ten years, who knows, but I know I would never be taking a loss........no, not worried about my kid, financially he'll be set. Baught the house for $1.4 market as of now is $1.9.....I rent the bottom unit for $3500 so my payment is just about cut in half.

Everything is about cycle, what goes down usually doubles in time........nah, I ain't worried.

I'm more worried about a libs getting in office leaving us wide open for attack, I live about 8 miles from the port of Long Beach and can see it from my back yard........I sure would hate to that or anyother port hit...........that would effect the economy more than almost anything.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 04:08:40 PM »
Well, I baught my to actually live in and not for investment purposes, I plan on living here for a minimum of 10 years, I baught my house at about $500k below market and I'm quite sure within 3 years it will double, in ten years, who knows, but I know I would never be taking a loss........no, not worried about my kid, financially he'll be set. Baught the house for $1.4 market as of now is $1.9.....I rent the bottom unit for $3500 so my payment is just about cut in half.

Everything is about cycle, what goes down usually doubles in time........nah, I ain't worried.

I'm more worried about a libs getting in office leaving us wide open for attack, I live about 8 miles from the port of Long Beach and can see it from my back yard........I sure would hate to that or anyother port hit...........that would effect the economy more than almost anything.

You're assuming that things will keep getting better.  Meanwhile, we have a perfect storm brewing here.  Low dollar, inflationary pressure, sub-prime crisis, oil prices rocketing.  Many people who thought they were safe lost their shirt in the Great Depression.... God forbid we have another one.

Everything is about cycle.......I have a book recommendation for you.  It's Gibbon's History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. Some things can't be undone, old pal.

And why do you think McCain is equipped to handle security?

he was a less than mediocre student.

Then a less than mediocre pilot.

Then a less than mediocre desk jockey for the Navy.

Then a mediocre senator.

And you want to trust this man to keep you safe?

The Coach

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 04:13:02 PM »
You're assuming that things will keep getting better.  Meanwhile, we have a perfect storm brewing here.  Low dollar, inflationary pressure, sub-prime crisis, oil prices rocketing.  Many people who thought they were safe lost their shirt in the Great Depression.... God forbid we have another one.

.....and OH MY GOD don't forget unemployment went from 4.8 to 5% ::).............welcome to an inflationary cycle calmus!

Moosejay

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 04:17:44 PM »
.....and OH MY GOD don't forget unemployment went from 4.8 to 5% ::).............welcome to an inflationary cycle calmus!

There were not many...but some people did FAMOUSLY during the Great Depression.

Just focus on self-reliance and responsibility...and you can never go wrong.

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 06:34:18 PM »

As long as I sit on my investment (my home) and don't use it for financial gain only, I could care less what happends, my home is unlikely to depreciate less than what I bought it for in 10 years, I have a roof over my family's head (with $500k in equity) I'm not worried, you have to proactive and plan, it's the ones who don't plan that are worried and make a big deal of this.

If you're so worried, don't invest in the market and if you did, don't bitch, it states in EVERY prospectus that investments are not guaranteed.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 06:38:05 PM »
My god, youre a waste of usable space on this planet. :'(

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 06:44:55 PM »
My god, youre a waste of usable space on this planet. :'(

Don't worry, I have a feeling there's going to be a shaking out soon.... It will give short-sighted Republicans a reason to look beyond their own noses.

When times are tough, how do you think "Personal Trainers" are going to do?  ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 06:50:37 PM »
Don't worry, I have a feeling there's going to be a shaking out soon.... It will give short-sighted Republicans a reason to look beyond their own noses.

When times are tough, how do you think "Personal Trainers" are going to do?  ;D

Yeah.    Some trainer he is.   He just said he has a 1.2 million dollar house, but since his kids do 36" verticals with ease, and run 4.6 , 40's    he would be rich... :-\

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 07:57:01 PM »

Yeah.    Some trainer he is.   He just said he has a 1.2 million dollar house, but since his kids do 36" verticals with ease, and run 4.6 , 40's    he would be rich... :-\

Now you're catching on........but I'm not rich, I happend to fall into a great deal. The home I baught is the same home I rented for 4 years, my landlords had no mortgage on it, which is why I got it below market, then they took a portion of my rents for the last 4 years and applied it to my down payment.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 08:44:09 PM »

Why, Joe, why?

The more money he makes the easier it is to afford private school (and a quality education) for his kids.  Especially after the teachers unions continue to undermine the education system even after bush signed the largest education bill in history.

Climate change is not a myth.. human beings being the main cause of it is.

Funny how all you idiot libs claim the Bush admin is nothing but scare tactics yet that is exactly what every lib is doing regarding the environment.  Anyone care to explain?  didn't think so..

Btw.. record cold temps this year the world over ;D

Purge_WTF

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 06:03:52 AM »

Dude, get killed. Seriously.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!