Author Topic: Funny thing about the Arnold weekend!!!!  (Read 2286 times)

BigPopa

Funny thing about the Arnold weekend!!!!
« on: March 02, 2008, 07:41:11 PM »
I am not going to name drop here but I met and introduced myself to some people on here over the weekend and had a great time at the Arnold.  The funny part was I talked to alot of people and no one except for one person had a personal Columbus Police Officer stationed at their booth except for one pussy fucker.  So as I am walking around I see the JetFuel booth, low and behold no DA but their was an officer standing there.  I figure I will come back later and introduce myself and nothing but the officer is still there, so wise ass me walks over and asks the officer why he was just standing there in that particular spot when I did not see any other officers just standing / roaming around other than when Arnold himself came through.  He repiles that one of the gentleman working this booth has recieved some threats so they asked him to stand there.  I laughed and walked off.  DA, you shouldn't run your mouth if you are that scared.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
Re: Funny thing about the Arnold weekend!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 08:43:31 PM »
I am not going to name drop here but I met and introduced myself to some people on here over the weekend and had a great time at the Arnold.  The funny part was I talked to alot of people and no one except for one person had a personal Columbus Police Officer stationed at their booth except for one pussy fucker.  So as I am walking around I see the JetFuel booth, low and behold no DA but their was an officer standing there.  I figure I will come back later and introduce myself and nothing but the officer is still there, so wise ass me walks over and asks the officer why he was just standing there in that particular spot when I did not see any other officers just standing / roaming around other than when Arnold himself came through.  He repiles that one of the gentleman working this booth has recieved some threats so they asked him to stand there.  I laughed and walked off.  DA, you shouldn't run your mouth if you are that scared.

ACTAULLY YOU FUCKING RETARD HE WAS THERE FOR FUCKING JOSE CANSECO. YOU FUCKIGN MORON!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 08:50:00 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
~

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 08:54:44 PM »
ACTAULLY YOU FUCKING RETARD I WAS THERE SUCKING JOSE CANSECO. YOU FUCKIGN MORON!

fixed

BigPopa

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 05:05:27 AM »
Sure he was DA, cause JC is such a high profile athlete.  I would watch who you run your mouth to and you really don't want to start barking up this tree.  Go piss on someone else you can handle pussy.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 05:06:42 AM »
As if someone would take DA seriously enough to bother death threating him.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 05:18:49 AM »
haahhahaa////// luv it

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 05:22:32 AM »
LOL NOT ONE OF YOU TOOLS DID NOTHING ! YOUR ALL A BUINCH OF FUCKING COWARDS

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 05:28:16 AM »
LOL NOT ONE OF YOU TOOLS DID NOTHING ! YOUR ALL A BUINCH OF FUCKING COWARDS

Fag.
from incomplete data

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 05:32:18 AM »
the manager:''hey mr. policeman could you stand here at our booth and keep an eye out, you see one of our ''athletes'' received some death threats..........''

mr. policeman:'' ok no problem and may i ask who this VIP person is?''

the manager:'' Derek Anthony''

mr. policeman:'' who?''

the manager:'' Jose Conseco''

mr. policeman:'' pardon?''

the manager:''Arnold Schwarzenegger''

mr. policeman:''Cool''

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 06:21:40 AM »
lol

da knew a cop would be around for joe so he talks up mad shit knowing that no one attending is going to hit him while a cop's standing there.

haha, gayer than spending your whole life on a bbing site drooling at bbing pics while pretending to hate bbers...stark :-[

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 06:24:27 AM »

LMAO!!

Too bad for Derek that this also scares the customers away.  ;D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 06:30:42 AM »
ACTAULLY YOU FUCKING RETARD HE WAS THERE FOR FUCKING JOSE CANSECO. YOU FUCKIGN MORON!

But you said previously that Vince Goodrum threatened you, on this very board. You posted a new thread about it here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=203227.0

We all know you're no mathematician, but I think you can add 2+2....
DA for President of the Tards!!!! 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 06:36:30 AM »
But you said previously that Vince Goodrum threatened you, on this very board. You posted a new thread about it here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=203227.0

We all know you're no mathematician, but I think you can add 2+2....
DA for President of the Tards!!!! 

i think he can add 1+1, but 2+2 might be a little too challenging for "Derek".

He is pissing his pants in fear of Goodrum smacking his ass! Police protection, lmao.

BigPopa

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 07:54:10 AM »
DA, know this right here and now, I don't really give two shits what you say or think, I just thought it was funny that your booth is the only one with an officer stationed at it after you talked all this shit to everyone, ironic at best to say the least. 
Side note: if I were Vince, thank god that I am not, I would press charges on your ass in a heart beat for spitting on me, battery with a bodily fluid is a D felony.  The statute of limitations is not up on that as far as I know either and plus it was caught on tape.  I would send your homo ass up the river. 
Oh well, remember we all know what you look like and you have no idea about us.  That must really be unsettling for your dumb ass. 

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 07:54:41 AM »
It was a great show. Arnold was on fire.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 08:37:33 AM »
DA, know this right here and now, I don't really give two shits what you say or think, I just thought it was funny that your booth is the only one with an officer stationed at it after you talked all this shit to everyone, ironic at best to say the least. 
Side note: if I were Vince, thank god that I am not, I would press charges on your ass in a heart beat for spitting on me, battery with a bodily fluid is a D felony.  The statute of limitations is not up on that as far as I know either and plus it was caught on tape.  I would send your #### ass up the river. 
Oh well, remember we all know what you look like and you have no idea about us.  That must really be unsettling for your dumb ass. 

no statute of limitations on assault. he could charge him any time.

BigPopa

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 12:42:24 PM »
I think that is on a state by state basis but none the less, I would charge his ass up.  JetFuel would drop his dumbass in a heart beat, I would think, for having a felony charge.  Who knows.....

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2008, 10:44:36 AM »
I think that is on a state by state basis but none the less, I would charge his ass up.  JetFuel would drop his dumbass in a heart beat, I would think, for having a felony charge.  Who knows.....

as much as i think da's a knob i think it would be a bitch move to charge him at this point. mr mountaineer has had plenty of chances to do something about it, not least of which, at the time.

you've got to wonder about a guy who gets all riled up, threatening and shit, only to spit at his nemesis. that just screams bitch.