Author Topic: Too much test for first cycle?  (Read 4551 times)

4thAD

Too much test for first cycle?
« on: March 02, 2008, 09:20:46 PM »
I personally think its way too much considering his age, and the fact that its his first cycle. This post is not to flame him so lets not even go there. Lets help him out with real truth. Im hoping it was a typo. It comes out to be 1200mg of test ew.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=203885.0

Also who told you to run clomid during cycle? Letro as stated, or adex, or maybe even nolvadex if thats all you could get, but not clomid.

rawdawg

• Getbig II
Re: Too much test for first cycle?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 09:36:28 PM »
I would think 500 to 700 mg shit I wouldnt even do 1000mg

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 10:15:25 PM »
Well, it's not 1200mg every wk...it comes out to 1200mg 1/wk and 900mg/wk the next.

That said, he said he's using sust300 which means it UG gear and most likely underdosed severely. So he won't be getting that much anyway.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 10:56:19 PM »
Well, it's not 1200mg every wk...it comes out to 1200mg 1/wk and 900mg/wk the next.

That said, he said he's using sust300 which means it UG gear and most likely underdosed severely. So he won't be getting that much anyway.
yes thats my thoughts also.... its a home brewed test from a ug lab ....and since it mostly undecanaote...which is like 60% test 40% ester...im thinking that i am getting about 150-200 mg test..   and even then, i dooubt this is quality stuff..   

i have some legit human grade product coming...organon... when i get that ill drop the dosage down

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 10:15:10 AM »
ive ran chlomid during a cycle and after and it worked great... i would use it more often buts its almost impossible to get in the uk

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 12:48:57 PM »

Also who told you to run clomid during cycle? Letro as stated, or adex, or maybe even nolvadex if thats all you could get, but not clomid.
the clomid is for testicular health...   

duh!!!

lol jk jk

;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 01:05:54 PM »
I personally think its way too much considering his age, and the fact that its his first cycle. This post is not to flame him so lets not even go there. Lets help him out with real truth. Im hoping it was a typo. It comes out to be 1200mg of test ew.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=203885.0

It's too high regardless of whether it's UG or not, but he'd be better of just spending the extra cash to get pharmaceutical grade so he knows what he's dealing with.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 01:37:11 PM »
It's too high regardless of whether it's UG or not, but he'd be better of just spending the extra cash to get pharmaceutical grade so he knows what he's dealing with.

DIV
yeah i wish i knew a place to get legit hg pharma product..

i want testex elmu!!! norma deca!! and naposim!! godamnit!!

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 01:41:28 PM »
You need hcg for testicular health not clomid!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 01:43:45 PM »
You need hcg for testicular health not clomid!
ehhh

im stil not sure if i am a fan of hcg

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 01:48:39 PM »
ehhh

im stil not sure if i am a fan of hcg

Clomid will not keep your balls full. The leydig will still die off and shut down is taking place as we speak. Especially at the high dose your running. Every day that goes by will make recovery harder. You will probably most definitely need HCG at the end of your cycle, if your not running it during. Why would you say your not a fan of hcg?  ???

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 01:52:07 PM »
well im certainly no expertt

but i am weighing all the experts opinions

and it doesnt seem necessary, really..       alot of guys dont do shit for pct, dont run anything during the cycle...and dont really lose any muscel at all when coming off..

i think as long as i am smart ill keep my gains

a

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 02:00:57 PM »
well im certainly no expertt

but i am weighing all the experts opinions

and it doesnt seem necessary, really..       alot of guys dont do shit for pct, dont run anything during the cycle...and dont really lose any muscel at all when coming off..

i think as long as i am smart ill keep my gains

a

This statement clearly tells me that you haven't done enough research and are making a huge mistake.  A lot of guys do a lot of things but does that mean they're right or it's the best way of going about doing a cycle?  Definitely not.  You clearly don't even understand what PCT is for or why it's necessary, not just for "keeping gains".

If you are going to be in this for the long haul, then you need to listen to the vets who've been there and done it and stop making assumptions based off your extremely small experience.

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 06:28:24 PM »
Can you guys keep the bull shit out of this thread? Its not why I started it. I'll ask AJ to delete it if you don't. Go back to the G&O boards, if you cant act like an adult. This is a serious discussion. I started this thread to help a young guy out, not gang up and flame. If you cant contribute I ask that you don't reply to the thread.

Candy don't even respond to these guys and certainly don't let them distract you from your goals. There is absolutely no reason that you cant make the pro's. Heart will make all the difference in the world, and these guys cant really tell what your genetics will look like until your big and ripped. I have seen you make drastic improvements over the years and thats to be commended. Most kids wouldn't even be able to accomplish that.

But what we need to do is keep you healthy, and running that dose with no HCG, and not being worried about PCT will not accomplish this. This business of people not making the pro ranks because they are scared of pro doses is a bunch of bull shit. If I was you I would drop the dose down to 500mg test ew, and you need to have your PCT planned out. What do you have planned for PCT? Remember with AAS slow and steady wins the race. You will be able to work up to those dosages with time, training, cycle experience, and age.  Your already on so Im not going to bitch at ya about using, but I will try and guide you in the right direction.

Post up the PCT you have planned so we can look it over. Or PM me here or over at Xxxl if you dont want it on the open board.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 07:07:23 PM »
wow 4thad you are a really good guy.

i did not expect such a reply at all.

thanks bro.

pct...i have got arimidex and clomid...    and unlimited access to tribulus.

thats as far as ive planned to do as far as supplements go. lots of sleep, low activity levels, 3 days a week in the gym at a maximum. HIGH PROTEIN INTAKE.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 07:20:09 PM »
arimadex and tribulus are useless for pct

4thAD

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 07:21:40 PM »
wow 4thad you are a really good guy.

i did not expect such a reply at all.

thanks bro.

pct...i have got arimidex and clomid...    and unlimited access to tribulus.

thats as far as ive planned to do as far as supplements go. lots of sleep, low activity levels, 3 days a week in the gym at a maximum. HIGH PROTEIN INTAKE.

For right now run the adex @ .5mg ed to help keep estrogen at bay. If the estrogen still seems to high bump it up to 1mg ed while on cycle. Save the clomid for PCT and try to get some aromasin to go with the clomid during PCT. Read the studies I posted on aromasin use in PCT if you cant find them I will post them when I get back I will be gone until wednesday. Or you can read Visions stickies in the PCT section on Xxxl. I have to go so we will be back on this when I get back. Trib will be good to use for libido issues during PCT also. Continue to eat and train the same in PCT as if you were on cycle to keep gains. You will need to force your body to hold the gains when you are off, until your natural levels come back.