Author Topic: Derek Anthony: No one talked shit to me at the AC  (Read 27125 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Re: Derek Anthony: No one talked shit to me at the AC
« Reply #225 on: March 06, 2008, 11:57:21 AM »
I can't believe what some of you people write.  No wonder America is in the shitter.
Most are all show no go!

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: March 06, 2008, 12:01:52 PM »
Ok, Maybe....just Maybe, all Derek has done to give him the sordid reputation, is that he danced in a thong for some queers... Does that make him the Anti-Christ? I wouldn't do it, but hey.. Maybe, his gut gets a little bloated at times and his arms look a little suspicious... but does he deserve all the hate? Yes, it's easy to get a rise out of him and he loves to threaten a bunch of anonymous guys on the internet, but maybe he's not such a bad guy if you got to know him. It's possible he's banged some hot fitness chicks and to the average person, he's got a great physique. Isn't that kind of what we all aspire to, here? Maybe, he doesn't really have aids and he's decided to get healthy and take a break from the sauce. I put it to you my fellow get biggers, let's take a vote.. Should we start cutting Mr. Anthony some slack ..or continue the vicious bashing? (LOL)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: March 06, 2008, 12:25:42 PM »
Ok, Maybe....just Maybe, all Derek has done to give him the sordid reputation, is that he danced in a thong for some queers... Does that make him the Anti-Christ? I wouldn't do it, but hey.. Maybe, his gut gets a little bloated at times and his arms look a little suspicious... but does he deserve all the hate? Yes, it's easy to get a rise out of him and he loves to threaten a bunch of anonymous guys on the internet, but maybe he's not such a bad guy if you got to know him. It's possible he's banged some hot fitness chicks and to the average person, he's got a great physique. Isn't that kind of what we all aspire to, here? Maybe, he doesn't really have aids and he's decided to get healthy and take a break from the sauce. I put it to you my fellow get biggers, let's take a vote.. Should we start cutting Mr. Anthony some slack ..or continue the vicious bashing? (LOL)

your attitude sucks.

bodybuilding.com is that way...

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: March 06, 2008, 12:29:33 PM »
your attitude sucks.

bodybuilding.com is that way...
Actually i wasn't really being serious.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: March 06, 2008, 12:38:56 PM »
Actually i wasn't really being serious.

neither was i. ;D

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Re: Next time Derek......
« Reply #230 on: March 06, 2008, 01:01:39 PM »
some one sent me a link with vince and his white boyfriend kissing !

done ! 8)

But how did you remember him? Someone as amazingly popular as you see 10s of thousands a people every month, but you pinpointed him on your myspace page?

Well they do say Gay men know another gay man, maybe he added you because he knows you like smokin pole too!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #231 on: March 06, 2008, 03:41:50 PM »
you did nothing you chicklet teeth ugly ass urkel mother fucker !! your boyfriend, on mysapce  get your jealous???? cause he signed up on my mysapce, and membersection www.derekanthony.com ?? you fucking fag!

also that security guard was there for jose, he received some threats etc. and the owner had a confrontation in 04 with a (charlie arms) and got punched and broke his nose. ask anyone it happened. so he took full precaution and made sure everything would be ok....i dont need protection from some stalker,envious, jealous punk like you there urkel! you knew were i was. you did nothing your a queen. and a bitch!

i wash my hands with you. yoru nothing to me im so far better then you ,and above you. i shit bigger then you . have a nice life fag. take care olympia 08 will be there. ny pro will be there. sending you a warm invite bitch!

ciao

derek anthony

WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM  SIGN UP YOUR GAY LOVER IS A MEMBER

LMFAO.   HAHAHAHAHA.  Even you getbig guys have to back off the jokes for ONE second...and take in the HUMOR that Vince's bf is a member of Dereks site!   OMFG if thats not winning a battle nothing is hahahahahahaa.  Just imagine your gf staring at another guy all night....same shyt.....total ownage and embarrassment on top of that lol

Oh and Charlie Arms named himself that.  His name is charlie Urego i believe...and his arms are full of synthol (and he did a terrible job with it).....look up a pic you will puke

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #232 on: March 06, 2008, 04:06:31 PM »
I'll send you that link when you post a link on getbig witha picture of you not looking like a homosexual. You're AIDS infested Derek. Go visit your grandfathers grave before you die of your homosexual disease  ;)
DAMN !!!! 
DA your GAY.
A

bigben280

• Getbig II
« Reply #233 on: March 06, 2008, 04:37:50 PM »
now on derik will be refered to nothing but DERIK "THE DISEASE" ANTHONY--i bet thats his gang name in the "gay maffia"--instead of being "tony the bruiser"--its  "yo DISEASE get that ass over here" instead of 'costra nostra'  its 'cock and balls'-

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #234 on: March 06, 2008, 04:50:45 PM »
YOU GUYS ARE ALL TOUGH AND ONCE AGAIN DID NOTHING. SEE YOU TOOLS AT THE OLYMPIA ;D ;D

NO SHOW FROM VINCE GOODRUM!  ??? ???

DA, You have a good physique and pics here with Arnold and a hotty, etc.
Your life seems fun and happy overall. Why do you even "care" about what internet trolls say?
Think about it. You have some negative crap about you on a few BB message boards? So what??, it is pretty small in terms of what some really famous folks deal with.
Every American president has all kinds of people saying all kinds of crap about them every signle day. Arnold gets more hecklers now as the GOV of Cal, than ever before. Do you really think that any big name politician gives a rats azz about that or takes it serious?

DA, you seem like an ok guy, and I never met you. I would simply advise you to ignore all the internet crap or just sit back shake your head and laugh about it ( as I do when it is all said and done).
Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.
All the best, Howard in Ga
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Diesel47

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • That way you learn!
« Reply #235 on: March 06, 2008, 07:14:25 PM »
LMFAO.   HAHAHAHAHA.  Even you getbig guys have to back off the jokes for ONE second...and take in the HUMOR that Vince's bf is a member of Dereks site!   OMFG if thats not winning a battle nothing is hahahahahahaa.  Just imagine your gf staring at another guy all night....same shyt.....total ownage and embarrassment on top of that lol

Oh and Charlie Arms named himself that.  His name is charlie Urego i believe...and his arms are full of synthol (and he did a terrible job with it).....look up a pic you will puke

Team DJ Santos!  ;)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #236 on: March 06, 2008, 07:50:45 PM »
this thread has passed epic right to legendary

see what i did thar

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: March 06, 2008, 07:51:28 PM »
Team DJ Santos!  ;)

news flash....he got teched (beat so bad they stopped the match...mercy rule)....NEEXT  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 06, 2008, 10:59:46 PM »
Man as much as we like to talk shit about Derek (and I have to admit I have made a couple comments here and there as well) that is a great picture of him and Arnold together!

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: March 07, 2008, 04:08:37 AM »
YOU GUYS ARE ALL TOUGH AND ONCE AGAIN DID NOTHING. SEE YOU TOOLS AT THE OLYMPIA ;D ;D

NO SHOW FROM VINCE GOODRUM!  ??? ???

oil arms, fat gut, lame tattoes..........oh, and you like to touch the pee pee

Gino30

• Getbig IV
Re: AGAIN NOT ONE PERSON TALKED SHIT TO MY FACE HERE AT GETBIG!
« Reply #240 on: March 07, 2008, 04:14:35 AM »

Just got back from Ohio...

You're a pussy and a coward Derek.  You had that rent a cop stationed outside of the JetFuel booth so I keep a very low profile and didn't stop by. 

But you can't have a cop around you all the time.  I'll see you first before you ever see me.

That wasnt a cop...it was the black dude from the village people.....Derek promised him a gay4pay private viewing in return for some "muscle"

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #241 on: March 07, 2008, 06:56:21 AM »
THE THREAD STILL GOING STRONG. THANKS FOR THE LOVE 8)

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
Re: AGAIN NOT ONE PERSON TALKED SHIT TO MY FACE HERE AT GETBIG!
« Reply #242 on: March 07, 2008, 06:58:38 AM »
Fag.

Calling the kettle black. Nice Avatar.

Diesel47

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • That way you learn!
« Reply #243 on: March 07, 2008, 06:58:42 AM »
news flash....he got teched (beat so bad they stopped the match...mercy rule)....NEEXT  ;D

DJ Santos beat your little brother, and its all your falult. You wont recover!  ;)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #244 on: March 07, 2008, 07:01:52 AM »
THE THREAD STILL GOING STRONG. THANKS FOR THE LOVE 8)

I went up to Derek at the Arnold and he was so small I almost couldn't get myself to knock him out, then I said "What the fuck!".

I went over to Derek and told his puny ass that I was from Getbig and was there to kick his puny ass, then Derek ran behind some security dudes like the litte pussy he is and said he was "Just kidding". My arms were bigger than his legs (I guess synthol cannot be injected into the thight...lol)

I told that little bitch to never talk smack on Getbig again or I would knock his teeth out, and he just hid.

;D ;D

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: March 07, 2008, 09:21:10 AM »
I can't believe what some of you people write.
Its obvious none of you people saw anyone with
AIDS wasting.  If you did, I guarantee you that you'd never
make fun of someone, cause it would no longer be a joke.

Insulting someone because of contracting a disease that a
Perfectly healthy heterosexual can get infected with is
ignorant.

Most are all show no go!

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: March 07, 2008, 10:46:21 AM »
I went up to Derek at the Arnold and he was so small I almost couldn't get myself to knock him out, then I said "What the fuck!".

I went over to Derek and told his puny ass that I was from Getbig and was there to kick his puny ass, then Derek ran behind some security dudes like the litte pussy he is and said he was "Just kidding". My arms were bigger than his legs (I guess synthol cannot be injected into the thight...lol)

I told that little bitch to never talk smack on Getbig again or I would knock his teeth out, and he just hid.

;D ;D
Is this true, Derek?

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #247 on: March 07, 2008, 11:18:21 AM »
Is this true, Derek?

lmao not one person did shit here is some picks with all the good people and fans!

not one negative person!  ;D ;D

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #248 on: March 07, 2008, 11:26:43 AM »
lmao not one person did shit here is some picks with all the good people and fans!

not one negative person!  ;D ;D

Derek, quit lying.  Neither me or my boyfriend are not members of your site. 
He's not into pot bellys or synthol....... ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #249 on: March 07, 2008, 11:32:26 AM »

Derek, quit lying.  Neither me or my boyfriend are not members of your site. 
He's not into pot bellys or synthol....... ;D

So you admit having a boyfriend?

Epic self owning.