Author Topic: Derek Anthony: No one talked shit to me at the AC  (Read 27148 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Next time Derek......
« Reply #175 on: March 05, 2008, 07:42:27 AM »
Roid belly has the hivs.......there wont be a next time.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #176 on: March 05, 2008, 07:42:36 AM »
at least it would be gay on gay crime

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #177 on: March 05, 2008, 07:44:41 AM »
Next time that police officer won't cover your ass.

you did nothing you chicklet teeth ugly ass urkel mother fucker !! your boyfriend, on mysapce  get your jealous???? cause he signed up on my mysapce, and membersection www.derekanthony.com ?? you fucking fag!

also that security guard was there for jose, he received some threats etc. and the owner had a confrontation in 04 with a (charlie arms) and got punched and broke his nose. ask anyone it happened. so he took full precaution and made sure everything would be ok....i dont need protection from some stalker,envious, jealous punk like you there urkel! you knew were i was. you did nothing your a queen. and a bitch!

i wash my hands with you. yoru nothing to me im so far better then you ,and above you. i shit bigger then you . have a nice life fag. take care olympia 08 will be there. ny pro will be there. sending you a warm invite bitch!

ciao

derek anthony

WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM  SIGN UP YOUR GAY LOVER IS A MEMBER

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 05, 2008, 07:45:33 AM »
hahaha this is hilarious he gets no support from anyone on here, he craves it too hahahaaha

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #179 on: March 05, 2008, 07:51:44 AM »
Next time that police officer won't cover your ass.

ARE YOU MAD BECAUSE HAVE AIDS OR IS IT THAT YOUR POOR AN BLACK?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: March 05, 2008, 07:52:00 AM »
you did nothing you chicklet teeth ugly ass urkel mother fucker !! your boyfriend, on mysapce  get your jealous???? cause he signed up on my mysapce, and membersection www.derekanthony.com ?? you fucking fag!

also that security guard was there for jose, he received some threats etc. and the owner had a confrontation in 04 with a (charlie arms) and got punched and broke his nose. ask anyone it happened. so he took full precaution and made sure everything would be ok....i dont need protection from some stalker,envious, jealous punk like you there urkel! you knew were i was. you did nothing your a queen. and a bitch!

i wash my hands with you. yoru nothing to me im so far better then you ,and above you. i shit bigger then you . have a nice life fag. take care olympia 08 will be there. ny pro will be there. sending you a warm invite bitch!

ciao

derek anthony

WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM  SIGN UP YOUR GAY LOVER IS A MEMBER

oh Derek Derek Derek ::) you just never learn right? ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Derek Fag Boy Anthony: Calling you out!!!!
« Reply #181 on: March 05, 2008, 08:18:17 AM »
Film it. ;D
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: March 05, 2008, 08:20:38 AM »
Film it. ;D

I intend to, I have already a friend on constant standby who is a BBC camera man, he said he promised me
that he will tape the fight.
Furthermore I'm pretty much living right infront a martial arts studio that has an awesome MMA Ring and the owener is a close friend of mine, so I should get the key for an underground no-rules fight no problem.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #183 on: March 05, 2008, 08:25:43 AM »
lover spat..
A

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #184 on: March 05, 2008, 08:26:07 AM »

Goodrum is in training to become a "cage fighter"!  ;D

I have a nice little collection of people in their Tapout gear at the Arnold Expo.  I wonder if Goodrum is among them!  

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #185 on: March 05, 2008, 08:32:10 AM »
I intend to, I have already a friend on constant standby who is a BBC camera man, he said he promised me
that he will tape the fight.
Furthermore I'm pretty much living right infront a martial arts studio that has an awesome MMA Ring and the owener is a close friend of mine, so I should get the key for an underground no-rules fight no problem.
cool
HAHA DA hasn't responded yet.
A

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #186 on: March 05, 2008, 08:32:21 AM »
you did nothing you chicklet teeth ugly ass urkel mother fucker !! your boyfriend, on mysapce  get your jealous???? cause he signed up on my mysapce, and membersection www.derekanthony.com ?? you fucking fag!

ciao

derek anthony

WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM  SIGN UP YOUR GAY LOVER IS A MEMBER

Derek do you really think your some kind of bad ass? Your another lame fucker who got his ass kicked on the regular who deiced to "show em" by sticking a needle in ur ass to get big so nobody would harm you.    Ur still a old fucker living a fake life. Should we expose you Mr. Springer?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #187 on: March 05, 2008, 08:35:54 AM »
Derek do you really think your some kind of bad ass? Your another lame fucker who got his ass kicked on the regular who deiced to "show em" by sticking a needle in ur ass to get big so nobody would harm you.    Ur still a old fucker living a fake life. Should we expose you Mr. Springer?
so true. How does the gay4free come into play?
A

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #188 on: March 05, 2008, 08:47:12 AM »
you did nothing you chicklet teeth ugly ass urkel mother fucker !! your boyfriend, on mysapce  get your jealous???? cause he signed up on my mysapce, and membersection www.derekanthony.com ?? you fucking fag!

ciao

derek anthony

WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM  SIGN UP YOUR GAY LOVER IS A MEMBER

Can someone please shoot DA in the head and put him out of his fucking misery............

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: March 05, 2008, 08:57:45 AM »
'6 years of street fighting'

omg, you own yourself more every day. congratulations.

btw, nobody 'hates' you. we just think you're a fucking tool and a waste of bandwidth. ;)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #190 on: March 05, 2008, 09:16:14 AM »
It's getting repetitive...

The Coach

« Reply #191 on: March 05, 2008, 09:28:28 AM »
here ya go, gayest shit ever

Ok.......what the hell was that?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #192 on: March 05, 2008, 09:31:43 AM »

btw, nobody 'hates' you. we just think you're a fucking tool and a waste of bandwidth. ;)

+1
b

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 05, 2008, 09:34:03 AM »

Look man, I don't hurt anybody I admit my posts are a litte "out" there but there is absolutly
no reason why you or anybody else dislikes me, I have been honest at all times.
It kinda hurts that I cannot be your friend  :-\

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: March 05, 2008, 09:50:29 AM »

Derek would pummle the vegetable carp-pulling porch monkey.

FT-1

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: March 05, 2008, 09:59:44 AM »
It's getting repetitive...

hahahah excellent  ;D

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: March 05, 2008, 10:20:18 AM »
Look man, I don't hurt anybody I admit my posts are a litte "out" there but there is absolutly
no reason why you or anybody else dislikes me, I have been honest at all times.
It kinda hurts that I cannot be your friend  :-\

I'm afraid you're wrong. There is a contingent of Steroid abusers out there that hate you from the top of their balding heads to the bottom of their atrophied nuts, for all the insults you have hurled at them.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #197 on: March 05, 2008, 10:27:07 AM »
Can someone please post that guy on http://www.bigdouchebag.com/

The Beef

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #198 on: March 05, 2008, 10:31:37 AM »
Can someone please post that guy on www.douchbag.com

The Beef
Stark?...........I'll admit he's annoying as fuck,but douche
bag.com is pushing it alil bit........then again you're probably right

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #199 on: March 05, 2008, 10:40:22 AM »
Anyone who posts that shit ( complete with noise ) on YouTube has got to go. It's time to thin the herd . . . The Beef calls for a one week timeout for that douchebag. There must be conciquences for that action

The Beef