Author Topic: The V  (Read 2307 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: The V
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2008, 10:27:16 AM »
spot on, get rid of that lame fat pedo fuck.  >:(

Yes.  This is the ONLY way this board will ever get back to its glory days.  Kick the pedo out--or at least limit him to 85 posts per day.  Lately he's been making over 120 posts per day JUST ON THE V.  We don't need that kind of spam. >:(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2008, 10:46:05 AM »
Things aren't bad or anything, although there isn't much activity either. I think Pumphard's pretty funny like everyone else. Just saying that we are going to do a bit of a clean up and get more posters to come down to mix it up.

SS and Danielson, would love to see you guys post here some more once things pick up. Same goes for everyone else who is just lurking.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2008, 11:01:57 AM »
Yes.  This is the ONLY way this board will ever get back to its glory days.  Kick the pedo out--or at least limit him to 85 posts per day.  Lately he's been making over 120 posts per day JUST ON THE V.  We don't need that kind of spam. >:(
Couldn't you limit your ass licking to just the "Y"?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2008, 11:04:36 AM »
Of course I'd like it to go back to the old days.  THe flaming the plumpy pedo stuff all the time gets really stale.

When you revamp the board, one thing is clear....

PUMPHARD MUST GO.  He's a filthy POS pervert, and plus he can't insult to save his pathetic life.
Your just a dumb simpleton who'll do anything to fit in........BTW, what colour's the sky in the world............hahahah ah

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2008, 11:42:01 AM »
Couldn't you limit your ass licking to just the "Y"?

You pissed that you don't have a place in the restructured V?  All the regulars will be voting you out. :-*

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2008, 12:11:48 PM »
You pissed that you don't have a place in the restructured V?  All the regulars will be voting you out. :-*
OMG, what will i do.........hahahahaha

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 12:58:15 PM »
OMG, what will i do.........hahahahaha

Yeah seriously I don't know what you'll do.  You log an average of 100 posts per day down here EVERY DAY. ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2008, 01:03:21 PM »
Yeah seriously I don't know what you'll do.  You log an average of 100 posts per day down here EVERY DAY. ::)
I must admit, I will miss the amusement you have given me, you are the biggest simpleton on here.........how's Bad Santa.........hahahahaha hah

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2008, 01:06:01 PM »
I must admit, I will miss the amusement you have given me, you are the biggest simpleton on here.........how's Bad Santa.........hahahahaha hah

Enjoy your last few days on the V, fat man.  My advice would be to go back to that "questionable" website and get your post count back up to 4 ;) :-*

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2008, 01:26:28 PM »
Enjoy your last few days on the V, fat man.  My advice would be to go back to that "questionable" website and get your post count back up to 4 ;) :-*
You mean the site that you didn't report the authorities, because you couldn't explain to them why you were on it for so long...........