Author Topic: The V  (Read 2308 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
The V
« on: March 03, 2008, 06:03:48 AM »
Is gonna get a major clean up soon bitches. Watch out ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The V
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 06:07:58 AM »
get rid of that fat pedo pandaemonium first............

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 06:22:19 AM »
get rid of that fat pedo pandaemonium first............

LOL, seriously, I think Ron's had a few complaints about the excessive use of the word 'Pedo' in just about every thread in this board and he's going to make a post about it soon. You guys might have to take on a new angle of insulting each other ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 07:01:02 AM »
LOL, seriously, I think Ron's had a few complaints about the excessive use of the word 'Pedo' in just about every thread in this board and he's going to make a post about it soon. You guys might have to take on a new angle of insulting each other ;D
It's the only insult the fat pig has, and in the end he got burned by it.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 07:22:54 AM »
pumphard finally bitched to ron because he couldn't take the heat.  He is a son of a bitch who belonged to a pedo site....we pointed that out and this fat pig squeals to Ron. ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 07:26:39 AM »
pumphard finally bitched to ron because he couldn't take the heat.  He is a son of a bitch who belonged to a pedo site....we pointed that out and this fat pig squeals to Ron. ::)
I think you're the one that ratted out to get away from answering the question...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 07:40:06 AM »

Nah, I don't think it was any of the guys who post here. Ron's been keeping tabs on the alphas since all the drama about Alex23 and BlockHead and what not. We'll see - I think he might make a post soon. If not, no worries - continue with the slaughter 8)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 07:41:59 AM »
Nah, I don't think it was any of the guys who post here. Ron's been keeping tabs on the alphas since all the drama about Alex23 and BlockHead and what not. We'll see - I think he might make a post soon. If not, no worries - continue with the slaughter 8)
You can only slaughter a pig so much.................hah ahaahah

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 08:35:08 AM »
kiwiol you selling out bro?

I heard you are going to get sponsors for the V.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 08:46:38 AM »
kiwiol you selling out bro?

I heard you are going to get sponsors for the V.

Kinda, although I'll still mod here. I want to get this bitch back up to how it used to be. Been trolling the G&O and inviting some funny posters, like m8, Mass04, Epic Monster and so.

As to sponsors, I dunno if Ron would be OK with it, but even otherwise, it's time we got the V back up on it's feet so it once again becomes the king of the alpha boards (which is it's proper place right?) 8)

You with me?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 08:50:26 AM »
Kinda, although I'll still mod here. I want to get this bitch back up to how it used to be. Been trolling the G&O and inviting some funny posters, like m8, Mass04, Epic Monster and so.

As to sponsors, I dunno if Ron would be OK with it, but even otherwise, it's time we got the V back up on it's feet so it once again becomes the king of the alpha boards (which is it's proper place right?) 8)

You with me?

i think flaming threads are better in the g and o

every thread on here degenerates into a pedo name calling fest
T

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 08:51:42 AM »

You with me?

Looks like pumphard's days here are numbered.... :-X ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 08:54:17 AM »
i think flaming threads are better in the g and o

every thread on here degenerates into a pedo name calling fest

Looks like pumphard's days here are numbered.... :-X ;D

Haha I'm sure you guys agree it's time for a revamp of this board. All I'm trying to do is get more people to come down here and have some fresh material crop up.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 09:15:01 AM »
Whatever I can do to help ungay this place ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 09:18:15 AM »
Kiwi as a mod you should make stickeys about how everyone should leave Getbig and post at some new board that has about 6 members, I heard thats what all the mods are doing these days ::)
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 09:26:13 AM »
Kiwi as a mod you should make stickeys about how everyone should leave Getbig and post at some new board that has about 6 members, I heard thats what all the mods are doing these days ::)
R u and flex having fun over there?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 09:28:59 AM »
R u and flex having fun over there?

Is he posting there? That board died already. I want to see some pics from the Arnold but no one is posting. Alex made a brilliant move by throwing all his chips into that basket ;D
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 09:30:04 AM »
Is he posting there? That board died already. I want to see some pics from the Arnold but no one is posting. Alex made a brilliant move by throwing all his chips into that basket ;D
Alex was a good bro.........he will be missed.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 09:30:18 AM »

you and him used to be so close
T

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2008, 09:34:08 AM »
Alex was a good bro.........he will be missed.

Yeah, he is a good guy no doubt. Big dude too.

E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2008, 09:35:54 AM »
you and him used to be so close

I like Alex. I still think he made a stupid move by spamming GB and giving up his handle for a dead board. I told him that when he did it and now it is even more obvious what a bad move it was.
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2008, 09:40:19 AM »
I like Alex. I still think he made a stupid move by spamming GB and giving up his handle for a dead board. I told him that when he did it and now it is even more obvious what a bad move it was.

he will be back

just takes this place too seriously
T

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2008, 09:56:40 AM »

I like him too overall.  I thought that whole spamming thing was too drama queenish though.  It would be nice for the old Alex to come back and be his old self.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2008, 09:58:06 AM »
Haha I'm sure you guys agree it's time for a revamp of this board. All I'm trying to do is get more people to come down here and have some fresh material crop up.

Of course I'd like it to go back to the old days.  THe flaming the plumpy pedo stuff all the time gets really stale.

When you revamp the board, one thing is clear....

PUMPHARD MUST GO.  He's a filthy POS pervert, and plus he can't insult to save his pathetic life.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2008, 10:12:05 AM »
Of course I'd like it to go back to the old days.  THe flaming the plumpy pedo stuff all the time gets really stale.

When you revamp the board, one thing is clear....

PUMPHARD MUST GO.  He's a filthy POS pervert, and plus he can't insult to save his pathetic life.
spot on, get rid of that lame fat pedo fuck.  >:(
follow the arrows