Author Topic: Fat, bald, limp, deaf, drug addict Limbaugh urges his listeners.....  (Read 620 times)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV

(CNN) – As Hillary Clinton battles to keep her presidential bid alive, she may be getting help from an unlikely source: conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh.Limbaugh has been actively urging his Texas listeners to cross over and vote for Clinton in that state's open primary Tuesday, arguing it helps the Republicans if the Democratic race remains unsettled for weeks to come.

"I want Hillary to stay in this…this is too good a soap opera," Limbaugh told fellow conservative talk-show host Laura Ingraham on Fox News Friday. He reiterated the comments on his Monday show and replayed the exchange with Ingram.

He also said Clinton is more willing than the Republican National Committee and John McCain's campaign to criticize Barack Obama.

"We need Barack Obama bloodied up politically. It's obvious that the Republicans are not going to do it, they don't have the stomach for it," Limbaugh continued. "As you probably know we're getting all kinds of memos from the RNC saying we're not going to be critical. Mark McKinnon of McCain's campaign said he'll quit if they get critical over Obama. This is the presidency of the United States we're talking about. I want our party to win I want the Democrats to lose.”

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: Fat, bald, limp, deaf, drug addict Limbaugh urges his listeners.....
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 04:42:23 PM »
"We need Barack Obama bloodied up politically. It's obvious that the Republicans are not going to do it, they don't have the stomach for it," ...
The impeachment, the Clintons killed Vince Foster and Ron Brown, Bill Clinton was rapist coke dealer, the Clinton Chronicles, the swift-boaters, any one of the dozens of lies tied to Al Gore, McCain's black love child...

What planet has Limbaugh been on the last ten years?

I guess when you're riding the horse with the monkey on your back, you see what you want to see.