Author Topic: Columbia Police Chief: "Chavez gave FARC 300 million"  (Read 862 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Columbia Police Chief: "Chavez gave FARC 300 million"
« on: March 03, 2008, 08:40:12 PM »
Now I'm starting to see what's going on here ::)  This would make Chavez a legit target in the war on terror ::)

Colombia's police chief said documents were found in the raid in Ecuador showing that Chavez gave the FARC $300 million.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080304/ts_nm/venezuela_colombia_dc

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Columbia Police Chief: "Chavez gave FARC 300 million"
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 08:47:47 PM »
sounds like our ally found evidence to give us a pass to take out hugo.

the good thing is that once we oust him, the people of venezuela will be able to reap the riches of their oil. 

It's the way of the world now.  probably been this way for the last 1000 years, now we have the web to learn about it and for them to sell it.  At least if we're going to rob them, so be it,  maybe it can be done without another BS FF and big war. 

hugo, just pack a yacht with ten mil and go live in switzerland.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 08:52:35 PM »
sounds like our ally found evidence to give us a pass to take out hugo.

the good thing is that once we oust him, the people of venezuela will be able to reap the riches of their oil.  

It's the way of the world now.  probably been this way for the last 1000 years, now we have the web to learn about it and for them to sell it.  At least if we're going to rob them, so be it,  maybe it can be done without another BS FF and big war. 

hugo, just pack a yacht with ten mil and go live in switzerland.
sarcasm I hope?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 08:57:20 PM »
sarcasm I hope?

yes lol, of course.

shit man, i need to replace my hobby of politics.  it's seeming so much like foregone conclusions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 09:03:21 PM »
berserker, if you throw out all the morality of it....

if bush is able to put into motion, US control of afghan, iraqi, and venez oil.... with iran completely surrounded for mccain/obama to force iran's hand...

he'll be viewed as the president that prevented an energy crisis and gained control of almost 1/3 of available world oil in less than a decade.

Again, throw out the moral aspect... from a strictly utilitarian position, it will be viewed as great.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 09:09:35 PM »
berserker, if you throw out all the morality of it....

if bush is able to put into motion, US control of afghan, iraqi, and venez oil.... with iran completely surrounded for mccain/obama to force iran's hand...

he'll be viewed as the president that prevented an energy crisis and gained control of almost 1/3 of available world oil in less than a decade.

Again, throw out the moral aspect... from a strictly utilitarian position, it will be viewed as great.
I tossed out the moral aspect and went flying across the room knocked myself out cold and there was nothing left to reason.  It's a pact with the devil 240, don't sign it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 09:12:32 PM »
I tossed out the moral aspect and went flying across the room knocked myself out cold and there was nothing left to reason.  It's a pact with the devil 240, don't sign it.

You, me, 300 million other of us...

we don't have a say in the matter.  We can support it, denounce it, and spend our whole lives shouting its faults (like alex joens) or its merits (beach bum) from the rooftops...

I don't think we can change or influence it.  I really don't.  you know me, more than anyone i wanted to change the world, reopen 911, etc etc.

I give up.  Honestly, I see it as a machine competing with russian and chinese machines.  ants don't run machines.  Sadly, we're ants.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 09:57:40 PM »
You, me, 300 million other of us...

we don't have a say in the matter.  We can support it, denounce it, and spend our whole lives shouting its faults (like alex joens) or its merits (beach bum) from the rooftops...

I don't think we can change or influence it.  I really don't.  you know me, more than anyone i wanted to change the world, reopen 911, etc etc.

I give up.  Honestly, I see it as a machine competing with russian and chinese machines.  ants don't run machines.  Sadly, we're ants.
There's a big difference between being resigned to the futility of it and crossing sides in a defacto support for evil deeds.  You often argue for these wars.  I can't go there with you, even if I know I can't personally affect change.  To resign myself to "I benefit, I can't change it so I'll sign on to it" is a pact with the devil.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 10:18:10 PM »
There's a big difference between being resigned to the futility of it and crossing sides in a defacto support for evil deeds.  You often argue for these wars.  I can't go there with you, even if I know I can't personally affect change.  To resign myself to "I benefit, I can't change it so I'll sign on to it" is a pact with the devil.

Good post Hugo.      240, you just burned out a little to soon is all, You'll see these things come to fruition in the next 1-4 years.

Alex Jones and these guys will have even more pull as time goes by.  The American people just had to hit rock bottom to see what was going on.  Even the repubs are  waking up and admitting this is a fucked up deal.. 8)