Author Topic: .  (Read 786 times)

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« on: March 04, 2008, 05:30:28 AM »

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama's Multicultural Moment, and Ours?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 06:01:01 AM »
Obama is all talk, just like this article.  blah, blah, blah

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 07:05:51 AM »
Great, and then our country will slowly turn into a Third World Nation. Look at countries like Haiti and Gautemala, whose population our country is starting to resemble..Total disasters. All because we celebrate the concept of " diversity". Too bad those diversified people breed like Rodents and the white/european people that founded this country and made it what it is, are being outnumbered and have to watch their culture and values, destroyed.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 07:10:40 AM »
Would Obama be better positioned as a champion of minority rights?  I'm being serious, I don't have a racist bone (or tendon) in my body, farthest thing from it actually.  I want strong black leaders that can help correct some of the financial disparities between blacks and Americans of other races so that race itself becomes unimportant in the future.  Also, to correct some of the cultural habits & patterns in the lower income minority communities that contribute to lack of success.  Having someone like Barack in place of Jackson & Sharpton would be an immense improvement.  Jackson & Sharpton still view issues from the vision of the past.

Barack's record before becoming a senator is mainly based upon helping the black community and you can tell that is his passion.  The church he belongs to is not multi-cultural, they are clear about their intent to focus on improving and elevating black community.  Thats needed and reasonable to me, as strong black role models, like Obama, are really needed.
   But, I wonder if his talents and interests are best served in that capacity, instead of being the president of the United States.   I feel that he has a very presidential appearance, great poise and intelligence, but lacks the experience to be president.  Also, his ideas are not moderate, they are very left wing (despite the speeches about bringing people together and unity).  People need to dig deeper on policies and his positions to affect the change he speaks of.  Its somewhat concerning that many seemed to have joined the bandwagon instead of evaluating details.  Thats not Obama's fault at all, it is a criticizm of some of his supporters.

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 11:47:49 AM »
Obama

-  Spoke out against Israel and Christianity at rallies in Chicago in the 90's
-  Believes states/cities should be able to ban the sale of guns
-  Believes the government is capable of controlling health care in America
-  Was against Gay Marriage in 2004 but now is for it
-  Goes to a church which awarded LOUIS FARRAKHAN with a LIFETIME ACHEIVEMENT AWARD and then refused to denounce Farrakhan's support
-  Plans on spending the money currently being used on the "War" in Iraq on ALL of the new government programs he plans on implementing in the U.S., completely devoid of the fact that the money being spent is ALREADY DEFICIT SPENDING
-  Has a wife who has NEVER been proud of her country until the past 3 months...EVER...
-  Told reporters on Monday that he "prays to Jesus" every night dodging questions about his religion.  Muslims believes Jesus existed and was a prophet...nice deflection by the deceiver...

This country is about to get duped by the ULTIMATE con-man.  If this guy finds a way to the White House it's CURTAINS for the Constitution, National Security, Culture, Borders, Family, etc. for America.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 06:08:13 PM »
Diversity is only achieved when there are little to no whites in a particular area.  When there is a white majority, it is portrayed as negative, backwards, and racist.  Multiculturalism and diversity are only pushed on nations with European majorities.  We are told time and time again that a quickly diminishing white population can only be good for the nation....Bill Clinton once stated quite proudly that the US will be a majority-minority white nation come 2050. 

There is no other group of people or culture that works so fervently to destroy or diminish itself in terms of voting power, culture, and population.  All European natives have below replacement birthrates.  Whites are not reproducing.  I don't know if this is a result of passive white and post-colonial guilt, or just large entities both corporate and governmental who would greatly benefit from a cheap labor pool that reside within the First World Nation.

Whites have no one but themselves to blame for their self-destruction. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 06:25:30 PM »
Obama is all talk, just like this article.  blah, blah, blah

agreed