Author Topic: Is Candizzle really a gimmick account?  (Read 2783 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Is Candizzle really a gimmick account?
« on: March 04, 2008, 06:05:05 AM »
I mean the stuff the guy writes and says is crazy; it's so crazy I have a hard time believing it's real.

Discuss....
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Is Candizzle really a gimmick account?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 06:06:44 AM »
I mean the stuff the guy writes and says is crazy; it's so crazy I have a hard time believing it's real.

Discuss....

Give a fat kid that has been harassed all his life a lot of cocaine, ephedrine and some protein shakes until he looks anorexic and you have cumdrizzle.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 06:08:15 AM »
No, he's real....

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 06:08:41 AM »
Give a fat kid that has been harassed all his life a lot of cocaine, ephedrine and some protein shakes until he looks anorexic and you have cumdrizzle.

Sehr kreativ! Cumdrizzle...dafuer, dass Du kein Muttersprachler bist, war das eine richtige Wortleistung!

Henceforth he shall be called Cumdrizzle!
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 06:09:34 AM »
I hate the State.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 06:14:58 AM »
if goodrhum, gay anthony and fatfather are real,  candidcumgargler  is too.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 06:30:21 AM »
His reality is a gimmick account for God
The Number 2 in Scranton

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 06:40:07 AM »
It's en vogue to bash the kid.  He's opinionated and obnoxious at times, and asserts his POV with an assumed authority which ill suits a novice.  

He's a research hound tho.  Even if he's wrong on a topic, it generally gets some thoughtful responses before devolving to a boooom pic thread.  What about his suggestion that the more insulin you produce, the greater your potential insulin resistance (on the Nut board)?  Overly simplistic perhaps, but seems reasonable.

No funny.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 06:45:22 AM »
It's en vogue to bash the kid.  He's opinionated and obnoxious at times, and asserts his POV with an assumed authority which ill suits a novice. 

He's a research hound tho.  Even if he's wrong on a topic, it generally gets some thoughtful responses before devolving to a boooom pic thread.  What about his suggestion that the more insulin you produce, the greater your potential insulin resistance (on the Nut board)?  Overly simplistic perhaps, but seems reasonable.

No funny.

fag!

look everyone, tapeworm is in love with cumguzzler!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2008, 06:45:38 AM »
candi is now exclaiming in the Nutritional section that 20 cans of tuna A DAY is a good diet

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2008, 06:46:42 AM »
I will never forget the time that he said that calories didn't exist. Never. :o
I hate the State.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2008, 06:49:53 AM »
It's en vogue to bash the kid.  He's opinionated and obnoxious at times, and asserts his POV with an assumed authority which ill suits a novice.  

He's a research hound tho.  Even if he's wrong on a topic, it generally gets some thoughtful responses before devolving to a boooom pic thread.  What about his suggestion that the more insulin you produce, the greater your potential insulin resistance (on the Nut board)?  Overly simplistic perhaps, but seems reasonable.

No funny.

he's the kind of kid who started out as fat, lost a lot of weight, looks okay, but now thinks he's an expert on all things physical because his esteem is through the roof. thus, he dives in over his head with "research" skimming articles and attempting to draw conclusions from them that are far beyond his capacity. he ends up writing on things he has zero actual "knowledge" about, instead relying on a small handful of Google searches that he didn't even fully read to mask his complete lack of true understanding of the subject matter and then he lashes out angrily at people who, contrary to him, actually DO know what they're talking about.

the only reason i think he's real is because the amount of effort needed to "fake" an account like that is just immense.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2008, 06:53:39 AM »
he's the kind of kid who started out as fat, lost a lot of weight, looks okay, but now thinks he's an expert on all things physical because his esteem is through the roof. thus, he dives in over his head with "research" skimming articles and attempting to draw conclusions from them that are far beyond his capacity. he ends up writing on things he has zero actual "knowledge" about, instead relying on a small handful of Google searches that he didn't even fully read to mask his complete lack of true understanding of the subject matter and then he lashes out angrily at people who, contrary to him, actually DO know what they're talking about.

the only reason i think he's real is because the amount of effort needed to "fake" an account like that is just immense.

Maybe he needs the humour in his life.
I hate the State.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2008, 06:53:53 AM »

you said it all.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2008, 07:01:52 AM »
It's en vogue to bash the kid.  He's opinionated and obnoxious at times, and asserts his POV with an assumed authority which ill suits a novice. 

He's a research hound tho.  Even if he's wrong on a topic, it generally gets some thoughtful responses before devolving to a boooom pic thread.  What about his suggestion that the more insulin you produce, the greater your potential insulin resistance (on the Nut board)?  Overly simplistic perhaps, but seems reasonable.

No funny.

Nobody is going to fare well on this site when they become an overnight armchair expert willing to dish out endlessly foolish "YOUR AN IDIOT" posts (his words, not mine). 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2008, 07:02:18 AM »
you said it all.

Pardonez lui, il vient de paysage et son pere l'a nique dans son cul comme enfant.... :-\
I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2008, 07:05:01 AM »

I agree with both points.  He's been told before.  I think it's just part of his online "personality."

Fuck it, the Nut board is often sleepy and he introduces good topics for debate.  Wrong place to melt tho.

fag!

look everyone, tapeworm is in love with cumguzzler!

It's always about faggotry and cum guzzling with you.  What gives?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2008, 07:05:58 AM »

Don't forget to add in steroids.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2008, 07:07:26 AM »
Pardonez lui, il vient de paysage et son pere l'a nique dans son cul comme enfant.... :-\
hahha nice try, but it almost makes no sense at all.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2008, 07:16:07 AM »
Nobody is going to fare well on this site when they become an overnight armchair expert willing to dish out endlessly foolish "YOUR AN IDIOT" posts (his words, not mine). 

His unwillingness to be slapped back into line to continue the dialogue which he opened is... offputting.  I thought he'd mellowed since his return from "the black hole" tho.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2008, 07:17:23 AM »
His unwillingness to be slapped back into line to continue the dialogue which he opened is... offputting.  I thought he'd mellowed since his return from "the black hole" tho.

Wait till his test starts kickin in.we should get some good posts outta him :D

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2008, 07:17:29 AM »

Discuss....

Candizizle is the real deal

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2008, 07:21:31 AM »

Wait till his test starts kickin in.we should get some good posts outta him :D

It's 12 weeks out of PCT I'm waiting for.  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2008, 07:25:15 AM »
hell yeah im a gimmick

do you think a guy could really be as smart and funny and cool as i am..??!!!

hell no

gotta be fake

;D

getbig.com mother fuckers..gotta love you guys...   

and coltrane....what the fuck you slandering piece of shit, i didnt say 20 cans of tuna was a good diet. i fucing said that if your only going to eat tuna and oatmeal and veggies, that one way to go  about it would be to get 15-20 cans of tuna on the days when you get zero oatmeal and only veggies.

cuntm mother fucker..    maybe i say some stupid shit sometimes, but i do know a whole lot about this sport...its my fucking life..  regardless of what you think of my physique..     and im nice enough to share my ideas with you "a calorie is a calorie", and "calories in vs. calories out" schmoe bags that read FDA articles and shit...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2008, 07:26:31 AM »
hell yeah im a gimmick

do you think a guy could really be as smart and funny and cool as i am..??!!!

hell no

gotta be fake

;D

getbig.com mother fuckers..gotta love you guys...   

and coltrane....what the fuck you slandering piece of shit, i didnt say 20 cans of tuna was a good diet. i fucing said that if your only going to eat tuna and oatmeal and veggies, that one way to go  about it would be to get 15-20 cans of tuna on the days when you get zero oatmeal and only veggies.

cuntm mother fucker..    maybe i say some stupid shit sometimes, but i do know a whole lot about this sport...its my fucking life..  regardless of what you think of my physique..     and im nice enough to share my ideas with you "a calorie is a calorie", and "calories in vs. calories out" schmoe bags that read FDA articles and shit...
why do you do it? BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM ;D

u have no idea what yoru talking about,  my genetics are fucking fantastic for pro bodybuilding. big hands, thick bones but small joints, i have a 31 inch waist whn i get in shape(and i have never beeen lowr than 9%, so at contest shape i will have an even smaller waist), wide shoulder width(bone structure).......   and i have irish/german genetics that are fucking fantastic for responding to hormones... and i am responding, very well....  bitch...   and i have an extremely large head, so when i get HUGGEEE, i wll look in proportion..

jealous fag, if you wanted to compete you shuld have started younger