Author Topic: Hillary wins Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 955 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Hillary wins Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: March 04, 2008, 06:06:40 AM »
Thanks to anti American fucks like goatboy who cast their vote to disenfranchise the other party.  It's like going next door and stealing from your neighbor... Last I checked, you fucking get shot for that in Texas goatboy...

people like you should be put in a "federal pound me in the ass prison"

;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: Hillary wins Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 12:51:11 PM »
Thanks to anti American fucks like goatboy who cast their vote to disenfranchise the other party.  It's like going next door and stealing from your neighbor... Last I checked, you fucking get shot for that in Texas goatboy...

;D

"Brittanybulldog's"   signature says hes waiting for him in the laundry room... :'(

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 06:15:49 PM »
Nah, that's way too gentle.  I suggest this:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 09:26:41 PM »

;D
whats wrong with that maybe if hes republican doesnt win he would rather have hillary than obama

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 05:07:33 PM »
i fucking hate texas. i KNEW they would be the state to bring the hag back into it. those little places like dallas, houston, and austin voted overwhelmingly for obama, but no doubt the ill-advised border dwelling mexicans and repubs like goatboy put her over the edge ::) the cities are where the people are, and he cleaned up there. all those goddam country rednecks afraid to vote for a black guy

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 08:32:14 PM »
i fucking hate texas. i KNEW they would be the state to bring the hag back into it. those little places like dallas, houston, and austin voted overwhelmingly for obama, but no doubt the ill-advised border dwelling mexicans and repubs like goatboy put her over the edge ::) the cities are where the people are, and he cleaned up there. all those goddam country rednecks afraid to vote for a black guy

I hate texas too.  It brought us the Bush's.......Now thats F'd up....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 12:08:05 AM »
or maybe they just dont like paying for other peoples shit...or they dont buy into obamas utopia

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 11:05:48 AM »

;D

Dems have been doing this for years..

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 04:25:41 PM »
Dems have been doing this for years..

"Brittneydungs"  Sig says he a repug, roaming hallways looking for Larry craig.... :-X

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 07:53:02 PM »

"Brittneydungs"  Sig says he a repug, roaming hallways looking for Larry craig.... :-X

ah.. this from the cowardly "Bore-horse".. wanna be squad bottom bitch and dick drainer unable to get it up from losing every intellectual battle in the last 15 years.  ;D

A wise conservative once said "you can't win them all".. well in your case he might have said "the longer you lose from stupidity the more reason you have to cry, suck balls, and piss and moan about all the "evil republicans" on an internet mssg board."