Author Topic: How is it possible...  (Read 776 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
How is it possible...
« on: March 04, 2008, 11:09:32 AM »

that in every major BB Show every single Contestant (lol) has obviously taking some form of performance enhancement drugs and nobody seems to give a shit.
I mean it's not even down to a guess game anymore, if you are participating on the O you ARE juicing... right?

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
Re: How is it possible...
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 11:16:05 AM »
that in every major BB Show every single Contestant (lol) has obviously taking some form of performance enhancement drugs and nobody seems to give a shit.
I mean it's not even down to a guess game anymore, if you are participating on the O you ARE juicing... right?

seem pretty bright for a non-nazi hiding out in Ireland

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 11:46:37 AM »

You should go preach to them about the dangers of taking steroids, alcohol, smoking and so forth, so that they'll all stop doing it

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 11:49:43 AM »
You should go preach to them about the dangers of taking steroids, alcohol, smoking and so forth, so that they'll all stop doing it
from a balcony.........with threats of death to family members and how white race can rule the world steroid free

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 12:00:10 PM »
from a balcony.........with threats of death to family members and how white race can rule the world steroid free

;D