Author Topic: Clearing the system for testing?  (Read 873 times)

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
Clearing the system for testing?
« on: March 04, 2008, 12:00:19 PM »
  I ss there anything that will sppeed up testing clearence?  I might get tested been taking provirion 50mg ED, and Test Suspenion 500mg per week stopped today
RUSTY OF TEXAS

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Clearing the system for testing?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 12:07:23 PM »
the test susp should clear out pretty soon. i dont know about the proviron.

i know that whever i have to take drug test with urine i drink lots of creatine and b vitamins and i pass clear every time. might try that out.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 02:25:32 PM »
  I ss there anything that will sppeed up testing clearence?  I might get tested been taking provirion 50mg ED, and Test Suspenion 500mg per week stopped today

Nothing.

You have to wait for it to clear. Susp should be out very fast, not sure about proviron.

Rec. drug tests are much different, but some people on this board have no idea what they are talking about.

is this test for a competition?

8)

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 05:37:08 PM »
No for the State
RUSTY OF TEXAS

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 05:59:35 PM »
Do you know for sure they are testing for AAS or is it just a drug test?

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 08:47:31 PM »
I doubt the state will test for any type of aas  a drug test is much different and I dont think the state would be  willing to pay the money an aas test takes.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 08:49:01 PM »
I doubt the state will test for any type of aas  a drug test is much different and I dont think the state would be  willing to pay the money an aas test takes.

Exactly.  I worked for the county at one point and they just did a standard drug test.  AAS testing is costly and they don't like forking out the cash for it.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 12:23:22 AM »
It depends on where you are working.  I know of at least one state where certain employees are given "comprehensive" drug tests depending on the job description, while the majority are just tested for the recreational drugs---pot, opioids, benzodiazepenes, etc. 

You should be able to get access to all state mandated employee drug testing programs, with specifics on the drugs being tested for.   All you have to do is ask---its your right as someone who is being drug tested to ask what you are being tested for.  You should have no negative effects from that question as long as you comply with testing. 

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 02:12:02 AM »
No they are looking into AAS testing.  Because I look like I a do.  They told me we are going to your judge to see if he will mandate you to pay for it.   So I figure I have some time before it goes down.  I have read 35 days for provirion and that seems odd but the upper threshold is T/E 600ng/nl so I figure if it is near that and the substance isn't in my system then I am good.  I just want to speed the process and cover every base.  The suspension should be clear already thats why I choose it but I overlooked the proviron because I was stupid.
RUSTY OF TEXAS

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 04:16:16 AM »
  P.S.  Only been on that for 35 days, nothing prior to that after 15 months off
RUSTY OF TEXAS