Author Topic: Just back from the gym...  (Read 2989 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Just back from the gym...
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2008, 02:35:16 PM »
hahah trust me I get too much attention, everybody hates me here for no good reason :D

I don't hate you Stark. You're alright really.  :-*

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2008, 02:36:42 PM »
I don't hate you Stark. You're alright really.  :-*

lol it's ok mate, I really don't take this all serious here, I bet you if we would all meet we would probably all get along just fine ;)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2008, 02:39:22 PM »
OMG 90 KILO CLOSE GRIP BENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2008, 02:41:29 PM »
OMG 90 KILO CLOSE GRIP BENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

lol never said that :D just an average lifter who has fun lifting natural

So what's your best lift Close grip?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2008, 02:43:55 PM »
So what's your best lift Close grip?

60KG for 7.  :-[

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2008, 02:45:03 PM »
60KG for 7.  :-[

I like you a lot better for being honest :)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2008, 02:47:00 PM »
close grip bench? whatever happend to kickbacks
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2008, 02:51:59 PM »
close grip bench? whatever happend to kickbacks

Not training for definition mate.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2008, 02:55:32 PM »
let me inspire you
Z

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2008, 05:12:12 PM »
Not training for definition mate.
what are you training for? if its for size the weight makes a difference, go heavy but use good form

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2008, 05:41:52 PM »
these douch bags prob load up 225 and do shoulder width half rep presses, just so their ego feels good,

195 close grip can feel pretty heavy after 4 sets of scull crushes, tri extensions, then do the 195 for 10 reps, with hands 3-4 inches apart.  Respectable at the least, Stark.
you are gay.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2008, 06:19:08 PM »
these douch bags prob load up 225 and do shoulder width half rep presses, just so their ego feels good,

195 close grip can feel pretty heavy after 4 sets of scull crushes, tri extensions, then do the 195 for 10 reps, with hands 3-4 inches apart.  Respectable at the least, Stark.
why would you do close grip last instead of first, its a multi joint exercise and the others are single isolation exercises. Although i do perform overhead db extensions before weighted dips so iono maybe. At any rate if your training for size you gotta lift heavy weights like ronnie said "everyone wants to be a bodybuilder buy nobody wants to lift heavy weights"

Roland Bones

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2008, 06:23:34 PM »
ok there mctones, i bet your the limp wrist that paces back and forth between your final set of 45lb hammer curls psyching yourself out to Hatebreed while blowing out three loud "whoooo's" just so everyone can watch you "be a bodybuilder and lift heavy weights"

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2008, 06:30:36 PM »
ok there mctones, i bet your the limp wrist that paces back and forth between your final set of 45lb hammer curls psyching yourself out to Hatebreed while blowing out three loud "whoooo's" just so everyone can watch you "be a bodybuilder and lift heavy weights"
lol nope im the humble guy going through my workout not making much of a clamor and not listening to any music during my workouts I have no idea who hatebreed is. I do get up to 55lb probably 60's on the next arm day for hammer curls on my last set, but there a guys on here that put me to shame, mistermagoo and wickedtruth to name two. I really dont aspire to be a BB more just love the weights but its a simple fact bud lifting heavy weights makes you bigger. You seem like the type that gets shit on all day long and then comes to getbig to talk smack in safety :o

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2008, 06:32:37 PM »
lol You seem like the type that gets shit on all day long and then comes to getbig to talk smack in safety :o
he is quite the abused and neglected tit ..
L

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2008, 06:34:18 PM »
why would you do close grip last instead of first, its a multi joint exercise and the others are single isolation exercises. Although i do perform overhead db extensions before weighted dips so iono maybe. At any rate if your training for size you gotta lift heavy weights like ronnie said "everyone wants to be a bodybuilder buy nobody wants to lift heavy weights"

Cause it makes it feel heavier.  Also, many 160 pound kids take up shit all the time at my gym.  So instead of waiting 30 mins for the tricep extensions, i would rather do something else.

also, jay does this pre-exhaust thing too, he does flies BEFORE benching.  I think doing close-grips second or third lets you do less weight, thus easing the stress on your wrists, but still feeling heavy/workin the tris.
you are gay.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2008, 06:44:41 PM »
Cause it makes it feel heavier.  Also, many 160 pound kids take up shit all the time at my gym.  So instead of waiting 30 mins for the tricep extensions, i would rather do something else.

also, jay does this pre-exhaust thing too, he does flies BEFORE benching.  I think doing close-grips second or third lets you do less weight, thus easing the stress on your wrists, but still feeling heavy/workin the tris.
I agree i always try to avoid busy times at the gym, I never liked the pre exhaust, I guess b/c I like to lift as heavy as I can but it probably is better for your joints although that just means going heavier on your first exercise so sooner or later youd probably have some of the same problems.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2008, 10:44:28 PM »
what are you training for? if its for size the weight makes a difference, go heavy but use good form

195lbs is as heavy I go, I have tried a lot heavier but I cannot say that I have the right feeling if I go heavier