Author Topic: Question for Bob Chick re: Arnold Classic + Nasser  (Read 7920 times)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: Question for Bob Chick re: Arnold Classic + Nasser
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2008, 05:39:23 AM »
He would rather bang Milamar than attending the show??
I am a mini beast

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2008, 10:58:00 AM »
He would rather bang Milamar than attending the show??

Seems like Milamar was the only fitness chick he's ever banged, outside his marriage; and that was more than ten years ago.  Who were the other fitness/figure/fbb girls has he banged?  (Babu in studded two-piece fitness/figure competition bikini does not count.)  Anyone in the pro ranks?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2008, 11:10:58 AM »
Seems like Milamar was the only fitness chick he's ever banged,

HAHA it's clear how little you know. Milmar is the only one talked about as she crossed him and acted like the devious whore she is. Nasser is a gentlemen and would not seek to tell on those who have not wronged him.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2008, 11:30:54 AM »
HAHA it's clear how little you know. Milmar is the only one talked about as she crossed him and acted like the devious whore she is. Nasser is a gentlemen and would seek to tell on those who have not wronged him.
Hehe. The Ol-Two-Wrongs-Make-a-Right-Nasser, eh? That's gentlemenly stuff. Do you even believe what comes out of your mouth anymore, or do you just think 'Holy shit I can't believe what shit I spew' as you talk?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2008, 11:39:27 AM »
Hehe. The Ol-Two-Wrongs-Make-a-Right-Nasser, eh? That's gentlemenly stuff. Do you even believe what comes out of your mouth anymore, or do you just think 'Holy shit I can't believe what shit I spew' as you talk?

Nasser has only attacked those that have crossed him and a generally low down dogs.

This is a fact. You think he doesn't know much more? Stay tuned.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2008, 11:46:25 AM »
HAHA it's clear how little you know. Milmar is the only one talked about as she crossed him and acted like the devious whore she is. Nasser is a gentlemen and would not seek to tell on those who have not wronged him.

????
My question is: who else fitness/figure girls has Studdly Bellybuilder sleep with?  You know the type of girls he referred to as "sluts and whores" in the industry.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2008, 11:51:07 AM »
Nasser has only attacked those that have crossed him and a generally low down dogs.

This is a fact. You think he doesn't know much more? Stay tuned.

Squirma
Stay tuned for what?  Another interview?  Old news.  By the time he makes another interview, it'd be pointless to buy his book; his interviews are practically "audio books" before it gets published.  Are you having a meltdown with no Babu to fight your battles? 

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2008, 11:56:21 AM »
Yeah.. All gentleman fvck around on their wives,with  married women ::)?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2008, 11:58:49 AM »

funniest post ever.  a gentleman wouldn't talk about this stuff in the first place, and he sure as hell wouldn't go telling the stuff nasser did about kovacs.  what did kovacs do to nasser?

nasser is steaming pile of dogshit and it's awsome watching all you idiots cry cause he burned every bridge he ever had.

lol.
nasser=piece of shit

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2008, 06:33:23 PM »
So studdly Bellybuilder only had one fitness chick in his carreer...and it only lasted 7 seconds.

...Now back to the ASC 2008
If he really didn't go to the ASC in his own terms; then he really sacrificed the opportunities to hook up with lots of fitness and booth beauties.  Do we really believe he didn't attend in his own terms?  I'm skeptic with his claims (as always).

The following opportunity cost for not attending the ASC 2008 due to his own terms, cost Nasser (the business man) potential increase in:
-100 of thousands (maybe millions) of dollars in book sales.
-thousands $$ in merchandise sale (including: dvd's, autograph pics, signature t-shirts, and used undies)
-increase in fan base
-business to business deals
-potential endorsement contracts
-feature in upcoming BB/fitness media coverage
-increase traffic onto his website
-represent himself on stage with rest of the elite group of past ASC winners
-potential interviews to promote his website, merchandise, and book
-meet and hook-up with fitness and figure competitors
-meet and hook-up with young vivacious booth girls
-free supplements and promotional items
-touch base and bond with old friends
-a fantastic weekend

I don't think any business-minded entrepreneur would give up such an opportunity like the ASC Expo, and miss out on the potential $$$$ they can make.  Not to mention all the hot pretty girls he can have everyday of the year, he is single.

So did he really not attend because he "really didn't want to" on his own terms?  Or is it because he was advised not to step foot at the event?

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2008, 07:04:48 PM »
So studdly Bellybuilder only had one fitness chick in his carreer...and it only lasted 7 seconds.

If he really didn't go to the ASC in his own terms; then he really sacrificed the opportunities to hook up with lots of fitness and booth beauties.  Do we really believe he didn't attend in his own terms?  I'm skeptic with his claims (as always).

The following opportunity cost for not attending the ASC 2008 due to his own terms, cost Nasser (the business man) potential increase in:
-thousands $$ in merchandise sale (including: dvd's, autograph pics, signature t-shirts, and used undies)
-increase in fan base
-a fantastic weekend

I don't think any business-minded entrepreneur would give up such an opportunity like the ASC Expo, and miss out on the potential $$$$ they can make.  Not to mention all the hot pretty girls he can have everyday of the year, he is single.

So did he really not attend because he "really didn't want to" on his own terms?  Or is it because he was advised not to step foot at the event?

I spoke with 2 former ASC champions (today) and they told me that if Nass would showed up  thy would walk off stage.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2008, 08:36:48 PM »
I spoke with 2 former ASC champions (today) and they told me that if Nass would showed up  thy would walk off stage.

why would they walk off, do they think Nasser is a liar or are they just unhappy that he is revealing truths about the industry?

hamood

• Getbig II
  • Saddam Hussein is alive and well in Baghdad
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2008, 09:05:31 PM »

-increase in fan base
-a fantastic weekend

LOL - Probably the lengthiest Nasser-post to date.  Do you always post, think, talk, and speak Nasser?  I didn't even read your whole post but it seems like your main question is in the last paragraph.

This has already been answered by Chick and Ron Avidan; you don't have to take my or Abdul-Basit's word that Nasser did not really care to attend, you have two experts in the industry that say so as well.  Maybe Jim Lorimer didn't want Nasser to attend either, but that doesn't change the fact that Nasser was pretty indifferent towards going or not.  My cousin Abdul-Basit (Nasser's good friend) told me that he would only have considered going if he got a proper invite, and did not feel he was missing out by not getting the invite and not attending.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2008, 09:47:01 PM »
LOL - Probably the lengthiest Nasser-post to date.  Do you always post, think, talk, and speak Nasser?  I didn't even read your whole post but it seems like your main question is in the last paragraph.

This has already been answered by Chick and Ron Avidan; you don't have to take my or Abdul-Basit's word that Nasser did not really care to attend, you have two experts in the industry that say so as well.  Maybe Jim Lorimer didn't want Nasser to attend either, but that doesn't change the fact that Nasser was pretty indifferent towards going or not.  My cousin Abdul-Basit (Nasser's good friend) told me that he would only have considered going if he got a proper invite, and did not feel he was missing out by not getting the invite and not attending.

HEY-MUDD!
Obviously, you can't comprehend what I wrote; i won't expect a logical mature response.  But your response is just as good as goNAD'sser's....."a proper invite" is all he wanted ::) He could've made lots of money and business.  Nasser is not a good businessman, if this is the kind decisions he makes over potential $$$$.  goNad'sser's broke!!!

hey-mudd, knowing the kind temperament and the violence some (not all) muslim men project on women, did your mother get knocked and kicked around by your father, while she carried you in her pregnancy?  Or is it due to the fact that your parents are first cousins; and your father/uncle/cousin beat your mom/aunt/cousin while carrying her son/nephew/cousin while she was pregnant/spawning.  You're seriously F@#$%d-up in the head.  But we need more people like you, to show members and officials of the industry the kind of people Nasser attract and support; and that their decision to not associate with Nasser is justified.

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2008, 01:26:08 AM »
HEY-MUDD!
Obviously, you can't comprehend what I wrote; i won't expect a logical mature response.  But your response is just as good as goNAD'sser's....."a proper invite" is all he wanted ::) He could've made lots of money and business.  Nasser is not a good businessman, if this is the kind decisions he makes over potential $$$$.  goNad'sser's broke!!!

hey-mudd, knowing the kind temperament and the violence some (not all) muslim men project on women, did your mother get knocked and kicked around by your father, while she carried you in her pregnancy?  Or is it due to the fact that your parents are first cousins; and your father/uncle/cousin beat your mom/aunt/cousin while carrying her son/nephew/cousin while she was pregnant/spawning.  You're seriously F@#$%d-up in the head.  But we need more people like you, to show members and officials of the industry the kind of people Nasser attract and support; and that their decision to not associate with Nasser is justified.

Team Nasser!

hamood

• Getbig II
  • Saddam Hussein is alive and well in Baghdad
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2008, 01:34:08 AM »

Two former champs out of two that you talked to "today" happened to have the exact same extreme response?  Quite the coincidence huh "biceps"?  ::)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2008, 01:44:12 AM »
Nasser only cared about the event when he realised he was getting the shaft :)

Bit of publicity..

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2008, 06:28:43 AM »
Two former champs out of two that you talked to "today" happened to have the exact same extreme response?  Quite the coincidence huh "biceps"?  ::)

(I feel like a broken record, but I'll make it worth the read:)

HEY-MUDD
It's not a coincidence they've lost respect for Oil Spill; it's pretty much a common response by everybody like: Chic the IFBB Pro-rep, pros, ams, fans, organizers, officials, his drug dealers, the guy with a "surgical" synthol-massaging-monkey-wrench, his hairline that's slowly running away from his face, and his eyes are turning to each other for support.  They're all cutting their association with old Nad'ster.

None of his professional peers have stepped up to the plate to show moral support to defend him; only a one-handful of five GB usernames (you, babu, sum-chump, dump-me, el mari-hoochee-mama, and you again) are his only front-liners.  Although I believe there is less, because it's possible Oil Spill has control of a few of these usernames (maybe all). Only the GB administrators would know if there is only one common IP address for Team Oil Spill.

As for ASC to NOT make an effort to send, and/or not make an effort to follow-up with a "formal invitation" is q-u-i-t-e REAL! Real enough to make a past ASC winner toss and turn everyday and night.

Tell your cousin to tell Nasser, "FLYLO says: Don't expect a formal/informal invite to future pro shows, because you're the biggest disappointment!....and FLYLO adds: Yates beat your diuretic ass easily in 1996, and your greasy oil sack physique in 1997.  And, you have no obvious and physical resemblance to your sister and mother's husband (your sister's dad)."  Hey-mudd, also tell your cousin to say the last bit with an insincere smile; and it's okay if he can only ssthpeak fwith a listhpsthss.

Hugs
Fly     

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2008, 08:24:51 AM »
(I feel like a broken record, but I'll make it worth the read:)

HEY-MUDD
It's not a coincidence they've lost respect for Oil Spill; it's pretty much a common response by everybody like: Chic the IFBB Pro-rep, pros, ams, fans, organizers, officials, his drug dealers, the guy with a "surgical" synthol-massaging-monkey-wrench, his hairline that's slowly running away from his face, and his eyes are turning to each other for support.  They're all cutting their association with old Nad'ster.

None of his professional peers have stepped up to the plate to show moral support to defend him; only a one-handful of five GB usernames (you, babu, sum-chump, dump-me, el mari-hoochee-mama, and you again) are his only front-liners.  Although I believe there is less, because it's possible Oil Spill has control of a few of these usernames (maybe all). Only the GB administrators would know if there is only one common IP address for Team Oil Spill.

As for ASC to NOT make an effort to send, and/or not make an effort to follow-up with a "formal invitation" is q-u-i-t-e REAL! Real enough to make a past ASC winner toss and turn everyday and night.

Tell your cousin to tell Nasser, "FLYLO says: Don't expect a formal/informal invite to future pro shows, because you're the biggest disappointment!....and FLYLO adds: Yates beat your diuretic ass easily in 1996, and your greasy oil sack physique in 1997.  And, you have no obvious and physical resemblance to your sister and mother's husband (your sister's dad)."  Hey-mudd, also tell your cousin to say the last bit with an insincere smile; and it's okay if he can only ssthpeak fwith a listhpsthss.

Hugs
Fly     

You are absolutely right.

Nass just exposed to the world that Milos was and is the better man.

Steel-Lucifuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2008, 05:39:33 PM »
why would they walk off, do they think Nasser is a liar or are they just unhappy that he is revealing truths about the industry?
They would walk off because Nasser is low life piece of shit contaminating bodybuilding community.
What kind of person attack someone's wife to degrade his enemy?
This behavior is as disgusting as someone who uses down syndromed woman as a suicide bomber.
This is the lowest of the low, period.
Hell, if I was one of them (AC winners) and he showed up, I would break his nose and I am not
a violent person at all.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2008, 01:21:27 PM »

same old rubbish from osama hamood, 'i've not bothered to read you post but your wrong' hahahaha you can't read sensible posts, if they aren't from muslim brothers you cockroach.

nasser wasn't invited incase he blew himself up onstage - get over it.

hope this helps.
175lbs by 31st July

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2008, 01:47:14 PM »
Why would he go when they didn't even pay his flight ticket though?