Author Topic: I sat and spoke with a vet all night tonight...  (Read 2486 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: I sat and spoke with a vet all night tonight...
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 04:40:41 PM »
so why the fuck would hillary be any better than obama in that regard ???
i cant fathom why so few people dont see through her facade. she is the most blatantely phoney politician ive ever seen
What politician of the last 30 years has not been a fraud?  For god's sake, Reagan was an actor who played the role of president.  Bush II was a uniter--not a divider who happened to be a compassionate conservative and a ranch owner who was also afraid of horses.

If you are looking for bona fide authenticity of character, why are you looking to politicians?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2008, 04:57:45 PM »
i know what your saying but CLEARLY hillary is far worse. obama obviously has to 'put on a show' to an extent like any other politician but for fucks sake, hillary DEFINES it. i do not understand how anyone can watch her during speeches and debates- the faces she makes, her eyes, her mannerisms, her scripted lines and responses, her tactics, her cackling laugh, how shes acts when flustered, etc.. and not see an just another aristocratic, cocky spoiled bitch 'strong woman' feminist lawyer type. she is so far removed from the average american its not even funny.
you can tell behind the scenes she treats her underlings like slaves, certainly wears the pants in her 'relationship' with bill, strongarms with a cold stare anyone who gets in her way, reminds me of that one teacher or boss that everyone hates, then goes out there and puts on a fake little smug smile and everyone cheers ::)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2008, 05:09:35 PM »
i know what your saying but CLEARLY hillary is far worse. obama obviously has to 'put on a show' to an extent like any other politician but for fucks sake, hillary DEFINES it. i do not understand how anyone can watch her during speeches and debates- the faces she makes, her eyes, her mannerisms, her scripted lines and responses, her tactics, her cackling laugh, how shes acts when flustered, etc.. and not see an just another aristocratic, cocky spoiled bitch 'strong woman' feminist lawyer type. she is so far removed from the average american its not even funny.
you can tell behind the scenes she treats her underlings like slaves, certainly wears the pants in her 'relationship' with bill, strongarms with a cold stare anyone who gets in her way, reminds me of that one teacher or boss that everyone hates, then goes out there and puts on a fake little smug smile and everyone cheers ::)
You certainly see a lot more than I do.  'treats her underlings like slaves' ...now come on, how can you see that?

She's no more phoney than 'Straight Talk Express' McCain.

I just don't get that vibe from her.  I know a lot of female lawyers/strong women and I only have problems with the ones that have big mouths and feel they have something to constantly prove.  Like I said, I don't see that in Clinton.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 05:59:41 PM »
What politician of the last 30 years has not been a fraud?  For god's sake, Reagan was an actor who played the role of president.  Bush II was a uniter--not a divider who happened to be a compassionate conservative and a ranch owner who was also afraid of horses.

If you are looking for bona fide authenticity of character, why are you looking to politicians?

RON PAUL!  ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2008, 06:23:01 PM »
RON PAUL!  ;D

Agreed, minus those news letters....
I hate the State.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2008, 07:47:10 AM »
I think Russ Feingold is a statesman.