Author Topic: Ronnie as a teen  (Read 4804 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Ronnie as a teen
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 01:27:55 PM »
Damn - that physique looks attainable there - he looks a bit skinny if anything. There's hope for me yet at age 30.  ;D
hahahahhaa, you don't have a fucckin' chance and neither do i, look at the muscle he's carrying there, his legs look monstrous even with pants on, you're delusional if you think you could be that big.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2008, 01:32:26 PM »
Damn - that physique looks attainable there - he looks a bit skinny if anything. There's hope for me yet at age 30.  ;D

If you consider 250 pounds to be skinny, then sure, why not.

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2008, 01:34:08 PM »

Are you kidding me? He got 9th at the Olympia that year, and is standing there at about 250lbs.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 01:35:22 PM »
Are you kidding me? He got 9th at the Olympia that year, and is standing there at about 250lbs.
all i can say is look at the size of the legs even through the pants, nuff said.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2008, 01:37:00 PM »
hahahahhaa, you don't have a fucckin' chance and neither do i, look at the muscle he's carrying there, his legs look monstrous even with pants on, you're delusional if you think you could be that big.

Er, yeah I'm aware of all that - I'm just saying he looks skinny in that shot - it's probably just the camera angle.

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2008, 02:02:13 PM »
Er, yeah I'm aware of all that - I'm just saying he looks skinny in that shot - it's probably just the camera angle.

It's probably because the shirt is made loose around the chest and his hands are on his waist, making him look flatter than he would normally look.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 08:29:01 AM »

no, he's just shredded and dry as a nun's pussy.

his actual muscle size is still huuuuuge.

add a few percentile of body fat to the equasion and you'd be saying he looks enormous in that shot.

this is why some people just can't get fat. they can't tell the difference between muscle and fat.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2008, 09:41:51 AM »
No. with this BF and this size of arms means already super huge. A genetic monster. No wonder he became Mr.O 8 times!!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2008, 09:54:31 AM »
I would never say that such a skiny guy would become the strongest bber ever. How did he develop his strength? (all of them use roids... but you can't turn a mule into a horse even at 10grs of test a week...)
S

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2008, 09:54:58 AM »
Until I see a pic or video I'm calling bullshit

the guy says he has $12 million, can run a 4.2 40, is a world class cage fighter and has a 12 inch cock...

all that and all you can do is ask for pictures or video of his cock.

lol.

you, my friend are a f aggot.

b

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2008, 11:00:01 AM »
the thing with ronnie is even when he wasn't doing well in pro shows you could tell he had the potential to be awsome.  great back, chest, arms..awsome taper...he had all the tools and while I don't really like the look he presented the last few years he is just head and shoulders above 99.9999999% of the people on this planet in terms of BB genetics.
nasser=piece of shit

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2008, 11:43:05 AM »
the thing with ronnie is even when he wasn't doing well in pro shows you could tell he had the potential to be awsome.  great back, chest, arms..awsome taper...he had all the tools and while I don't really like the look he presented the last few years he is just head and shoulders above 99.9999999% of the people on this planet in terms of BB genetics.

100% agreed

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2008, 11:46:37 AM »
the guy says he has $12 million, can run a 4.2 40, is a world class cage fighter and has a 12 inch cock...

all that and all you can do is ask for pictures or video of his cock.

lol.

you, my friend are a f aggot.

you caught me there :-[

::)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2008, 11:54:37 AM »
in the second picture with the lady you have a perfect example of the best a natural can achieve before going the steroid route.

basically you can't have bigger pectorals, traps, shoulders ,biceps triceps or quads  than this when being COMPLETELY natural.

He's only NATURAL and Teenager in the first pic.   LOL

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2008, 11:56:59 AM »

If you use the right "sauce" you might have some hope, Ronnie was in his 30's there and on the sauce for over 10 years.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2008, 11:59:57 AM »
Ronnie is 18 years old in the third picture.

LOL.

Please don't fool yourself!!!!

he was 18 in 1982  take a look at the pic again there's nothing from the 80's in that pic!!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2008, 12:00:51 PM »
i love how people are always commenting on what can be achieved naturally.

as if they have the feintest clue on the subject.

Muchas Gracias.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2008, 12:03:32 PM »

And he didn't win the whole thing because his calves were no where to be found!!!