Author Topic: Lets talk about Kai Greens Glutes development !  (Read 1498 times)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
Lets talk about Kai Greens Glutes development !
« on: March 05, 2008, 08:15:02 AM »

Viewing this thread shows the level of ur gaynes which i belive is ranked at 8.0

u fag gots really get exited over topics like these ,dont ya ? 

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Lets talk about Kai Greens Glutes development !
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 08:17:58 AM »
For making this threat you get a high ranking gayness of 10

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 08:19:50 AM »
For making this threat you get a high ranking gayness of 10

stark ,,,u just proved ur gay  :P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 08:21:07 AM »
i was at iguana mia the other day, eating a chicken fajita, and 4 people at the table next to me were having an animated debate about the arnold classic.  Just your normal family, a husband, wife, and two daughters.  The dad felt that kai should have won on conditioning alone.  The mom liked Phil's freaky arms, but as the teenage daughter pointed out, his horrible clavicle width will cost him against complete Bbers like dexter.  The other daughter, probably 10 or 11, was stuck on branch.  She said he had the most mass and that line shouldn't matter.  They agreed to disagree when the chips con queso arrived.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 08:23:36 AM »
i was at iguana mia the other day, eating a chicken fajita, and 4 people at the table next to me were having an animated debate about the arnold classic.  Just your normal family, a husband, wife, and two daughters.  The dad felt that kai should have won on conditioning alone.  The mom liked Phil's freaky arms, but as the teenage daughter pointed out, his horrible clavicle width will cost him against complete Bbers like dexter.  The other daughter, probably 10 or 11, was stuck on branch.  She said he had the most mass and that line shouldn't matter.  They agreed to disagree when the chips con queso arrived.

LMAO!  ;D 

You had me going there  ;)
just not good enough

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 08:24:44 AM »
stark ,,,u just proved ur gay  :P

Sorry I'm unable to reply to your awesome comeback... I'm in the process of training arms right now.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 08:30:09 AM »

only in Florida

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 09:53:34 AM »
Sorry I'm unable to reply to your awesome comeback... I'm in the process of training arms right now.

hahahahahaaa,,,u came here expecting to see a juiced oily black male spreading his glutes for u
why would u want to see such a thing stark?