Author Topic: 'American Drug War' - Showtime  (Read 4419 times)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
Re: 'American Drug War' - Showtime
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2008, 12:58:08 PM »
Has anyone seen this yet? 

They're saying a lot of what I believe and have stated multiple times - that the so-called 'war on drugs' is one of the biggest scams being perpetrated in this country on an ongoing basis.

yes it's a good show.
amazing how stupid we americans are and fall for the war on drugs......interesting theory on 911 said bin laden attacked us for fking up his opium trade ...

i was amazed to see all the deaths for prescription drugs and of course alcohol and tobaccoo..but interesting to see who is the $$ behind the "don't do drugs and drugs will kill you campaign" it's those theiving pharmaceutical companies. marijuana would make the companies lose billions in sales if it were legalized for medicinal purposes

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2008, 08:12:12 PM »
yes it's a good show.
amazing how stupid we americans are and fall for the war on drugs......interesting theory on 911 said bin laden attacked us for fking up his opium trade ...

i was amazed to see all the deaths for prescription drugs and of course alcohol and tobaccoo..but interesting to see who is the $$ behind the "don't do drugs and drugs will kill you campaign" it's those theiving pharmaceutical companies. marijuana would make the companies lose billions in sales if it were legalized for medicinal purposes
It's the best show on TV in years, maybe ever. In season three they showed the closest thing to an "answer" we have to this situation with the "hAmsterdam" experiment.  If just marijuana was decriminalized it would dramatically effect the prison system and the resources available to our law enforcement agencies. Does anyone here honestly believe in this day and age that pot should be illegal.  Wake up America!

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2008, 08:13:51 PM »
It's the best show on TV in years, maybe ever. In season three they showed the closest thing to an "answer" we have to this situation with the "hAmsterdam" experiment.  If just marijuana was decriminalized it would dramatically effect the prison system and the resources available to our law enforcement agencies. Does anyone here honestly believe in this day and age that pot should be illegal.  Wake up America!

just to clarify I'm speaking on HBO's The Wire.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2008, 10:11:18 PM »

Amen, Cardfan. 

I'm going to launch my campaign in the churches.  I need a ready supply of sheep...the problem is whether they'll be able to accept common sense and reality.  Hmmm, maybe I can present it as a fairy tale...

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2008, 01:17:16 AM »
Great Documentary.  I was never aware of how Contra was funded with drug money with the governments consent.  Too many reputable people speaking about the subject to be a conspiracy theory. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2008, 07:08:00 AM »

They're saying a lot of what I believe and have stated multiple times - that the so-called 'war on drugs' is one of the biggest scams being perpetrated in this country on an ongoing basis.
Just keeping the machine humming is all.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2008, 07:17:15 AM »
hahahaha.  For real, this idiot actually admitted a while back that he's in his 30s and has a collection of Star Wars action figures worth "thousands of dollars" ::) and that he regularly plays with them.
Are you implying our own Jedi frequently plays with his 'special' Darth Vader model?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2008, 08:56:00 AM »

THE WAR ON DRUGS SLOGAN IS JUST THAT...A SLOGAN. THE CIA AND FBI ARE THE MAIN IMPORTERS OF DRUGS INTO AMERICA...AS A MATTER OF FACT THE TERM CIA JOKINGLY MEANS COCAINE IMPORTATION AGENCY. JUST LAST SUMMER SOME WHITE KIDS DIED FROM TAKING THE NEW MORE POWERFUL AFGHANISTAN HEROIN. NOW I JUST WONDER HOW THE TALIBAN OR THE PHONY AL QAIDA WAS ABLE TO GET THOSE DRUGS ALL THE WAY FROM AFGHANISTAN TO CALIFORNIA...HMMMMMM.

GET REAL PEOPLE...DRUGS ARE A 1.2 TRILLION DOLLAR A YEAR INDUSTRY THAT IS GOING NO WHERE SOON...ESPECIALLY GIVEN THE FACT THAT THE MAIN PLAYERS ARE THE US GOVERNMENT WHO IMPORTS THAT SHIT AND THE POLICE WHO DISPERSE IT ONCE IT ARRIVES IN AMERICA. EVER NOTICE HOW MOST DRUG DEALING HAPPENS VERY NEAR PRECINCTS? HMMMMMM...
C

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2008, 10:25:13 AM »
THE WAR ON DRUGS SLOGAN IS JUST THAT...A SLOGAN. THE CIA AND FBI ARE THE MAIN IMPORTERS OF DRUGS INTO AMERICA...AS A MATTER OF FACT THE TERM CIA JOKINGLY MEANS COCAINE IMPORTATION AGENCY. JUST LAST SUMMER SOME WHITE KIDS DIED FROM TAKING THE NEW MORE POWERFUL AFGHANISTAN HEROIN. NOW I JUST WONDER HOW THE TALIBAN OR THE PHONY AL QAIDA WAS ABLE TO GET THOSE DRUGS ALL THE WAY FROM AFGHANISTAN TO CALIFORNIA...HMMMMMM.

GET REAL PEOPLE...DRUGS ARE A 1.2 TRILLION DOLLAR A YEAR INDUSTRY THAT IS GOING NO WHERE SOON...ESPECIALLY GIVEN THE FACT THAT THE MAIN PLAYERS ARE THE US GOVERNMENT WHO IMPORTS THAT SHIT AND THE POLICE WHO DISPERSE IT ONCE IT ARRIVES IN AMERICA. EVER NOTICE HOW MOST DRUG DEALING HAPPENS VERY NEAR PRECINCTS? HMMMMMM...
Too much conspiracy. You're thinking way too hard. Think more subtly; look at what is right in front of you. There's your answer.  ;) 

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2008, 10:31:12 AM »
Too much conspiracy. You're thinking way too hard. Think more subtly; look at what is right in front of you. There's your answer.  ;) 
His keyboard is the answer?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2008, 10:31:58 AM »
Our very own Pandamonium admitted that he grew up around drugs and that it played a significant factor in his weight gain through his younger days.

Check out Pandamonium after the "stress"

hahahhaha

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2008, 11:51:22 AM »
His keyboard is the answer?
LOL. Ok. May have to pull back a bit. Might even have to leave mom's basement.  :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2008, 11:57:59 AM »
The american people are too dumb.. And that's why you have stupid shit like the war on drugs.

Parents tell a kid that drugs will make him/her do this and that.. In reality, they'll do it anyway and discover that drugs make a person feel good.. From there it's either moderation or abuse, but usually towards the latter. If people would be honest to begin with, then maybe this wouldn't happen.

We don't have to legalize and tax everything, but we can legalize and tax marijuana. Most civilized nations have medical marijuana laws and marijuana has been proven by science to be helpfull in combating many ailments. Funny how most people can't grasp this, yet are perfectly okay with alcohol.  ::) Same people that elected that tool Bush into office I guess.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2008, 12:07:17 PM »
We don't have to legalize and tax everything, but we can legalize and tax marijuana. Most civilized nations have medical marijuana laws and marijuana has been proven by science to be helpfull in combating many ailments. Funny how most people can't grasp this, yet are perfectly okay with alcohol.  ::) Same people that elected that tool Bush into office I guess.

How often does someone got high on marijuana and then start a fight that results in someone being stabbed to death?

How often does someone driving stoned kill someone with their vehicle?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2008, 02:13:18 PM »
How often does someone got high on marijuana and then start a fight that results in someone being stabbed to death?

How often does someone driving stoned kill someone with their vehicle?

Hardly any legit deaths, fights, accidents arising out of people smoking weed. Alcohol on the other hand is proven to cause automobile crashes, fights that lead to people getting seriously injured or even dying, addiction and withdrawl, but it's all fine and dandy because it's a big part of our culture. Not saying alcohol should be banned, but just making the point it's hypocritical to keep marijuana illegal while alcohol is a legal, regulated and taxed item. Marijuana should be the same. No one with common sense can deny this.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2008, 02:35:50 PM »
The drug war is just a war on poor people and black people and particularly poor, black people.  It's used both for profit and ethnic cleansing.

YOU ARE STUPID IGNORANT OR BOTH...DON'T YOU KNOW THAT 90% (DEA REPORTS) OF ALL DRUG THAT ENTER AMERICA GO INTO WHITE COMMUNITIES.... NOT BLACK ASIAN OR HISPANIC!!!!!! WHITES ARE THE REAL JUNKIES OF AMERICA...AND THAT IS JUST THE ILLEGAL DRUGS, THE PRESCRIPTION DRUG USE AMONGST WHITES IS MIND BOGGLING. WITH WHITES BEING THE MINORITIES IN AMERICA AND AN EVEN SMALLER MINORITY IN THE WORLD, IT WILL NOT BE LONG BEFORE THEIR DRUG HABITS AND THE CIA AND FBI's DESIRE TO PROFIT OFF OF THEIR CONSTANT DESIRE TO REMAIN IN A DRUGGED OUT STATE OF EUPHORIA AT ALL COSTS, BRINGS ABOUT A CLEANSING OF WHITES TO THE POINT OF EXTINCTION.

DON'T LET THE NEAR HIDDEN FACTS ABOUTS ABOUT WHITES AND THEIR DRUG USE/HABITS/PROBLEMS FOOL YOU INTO BELIEVING THAT WHITES ARE BETTER OFF...ON THE CONTRARY...WHITES ARE THE FACE OF DRUG ABUSE AND DRUG DEALING
C

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2008, 02:38:05 PM »
SAMPSON123 should meet Sharma. They'd make quite the pair.