Author Topic: Derek: How does it feel 2 know that Arnold wanted to take a pic with you?  (Read 1842 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Hey Derek, Stark here.

Just wanted to ask you what it feels to know that the Gover. Arnold Schwarzenegger The greatest Bodybuilder of the world asked you to have a picture taking with you?

I know how humble you are so I don't expect you to go crazy, but come on man It must have feelt good Right?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
arnold might have admired his physique Stark?

Stark

• Getbig V
arnold might have admired his physique Stark?

he most deffiantly did, but Derek was too humble to say so himself, so I see it as my duty to
make the gen population aware of Dereks awesomness.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
another great thread from "Stark"  ::)
I

Stark

• Getbig V
another great thread from "Stark"  ::)

You're not so unfamous yourself there stud

mrt

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
i heard derek charged him 10$ for said photo

Stark

• Getbig V
i heard derek charged him 10$ for said photo

Keeping in mind how humble he is I cannot believe this, I have heard that he had not time what so ever
but gladly posed for an Photo with Schwarzenegger after hearing that this was his one and only wish.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
You're not so unfamous yourself there stud

no wonder you guys lost 2 world wars..stick to making great cars...otherwise useless country
I

Stark

• Getbig V
no wonder you guys lost 2 world wars..stick to making great cars...otherwise useless country

Germany is doing a hell lot better than the US is doing right now ;) try harder next time

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Germany is doing a hell lot better than the US is doing right now ;) try harder next time

these things go in cycles...either way, my country kicked the crap out of your country.

you guys are one step above the French when it comes to surrendering after 1 punch
I

Stark

• Getbig V
these things go in cycles...either way, my country kicked the crap out of your country.

you guys are one step above the French when it comes to surrendering after 1 punch

hahaha pleeaaaaze ::)
We were ONE country fighting a MASSIVE force of countries all alone :D you guys fucked up Market Garden you guys were THAT close to fuck up D-Day, I suggest you read up a little and see how close you came to loose the whole thing.
Think about it on one front we were fighting the MASSIVE russian Army on the other England France the mighty US.

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
Think about it on one front we were fighting the MASSIVE russian Army on the other England France the mighty US.
Epic military blunder from da "masta race"  ;D

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
they did not take pic together.. it's photshopped!!  ;D ;D ;D
I am a mini beast

Stark

• Getbig V
pfff

We were merrily proving a point that's all.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Maybe Arnold is a member of DA's website. ??? 

warchild

• Getbig III
Arnold has no clue who DA is.....he could introduce himself and then see Arnold the next day, Arnold wouldn't remember the queer at all

Master Blaster

Arnold has no clue who DA is.....he could introduce himself and then see Arnold the next day, Arnold wouldn't remember the queer at all

Are you speaking from personal experience?

warchild

• Getbig III
nice one master asshat   ::)

Moosejay

Achtung Baby.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
We were ONE country fighting a MASSIVE force of countries all alone :D you guys fucked up Market Garden you guys were THAT close to fuck up D-Day, I suggest you read up a little and see how close you came to loose the whole thing.

Well this is a supid argument. Germany along with Japan where really the only countries who for near 15 years straight where buidling their military up. While the US after President Wilson stated the war to end all wars , was dismanteling it's military to near nothing but a show force. It took the US from 1941 to near 1944 to get it's strength up enough to kick some ass.
   I got to hand it to Germany and Japan however, they put the whole world on notice and it did take many many nations to kick their asses.
   The single most stupid thing about the Third Reich in it's incompassing stupidity was that the German officers could not improvise on the battlefield, if they needed a change of plan it had to come from Hitler himself, who was either farting himself to sleep in the caves or having a tyrant and would not respond in time. The Germans where tough on land but shitty at sea battle. Their weapons where way superior and well ahead of the times. They where also very heavy and took lots of energy and feul to run. So knock out the fuel supplies and cripple the war machine.
h