Author Topic: stimulant like effects from grapefruit and its seeds  (Read 2893 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
stimulant like effects from grapefruit and its seeds
« on: March 06, 2008, 07:02:35 PM »
im decently lean once again  ::) from adhering to a simple balanced type diet from zone bars , cliff builder bars

usually one of those things have 20 grams of protien , 20 carbs and some fiber and about 8 grams of fat

my cardio has been consistent about 6 miles a day running and about 300-500 total lifting reps

some days i would screw up and eat too much of the bars, and id end up paying for it because with the workout im already doing its hard to do much more than that to balance out days where i eat too much , mind you i havent smoked weed in a few weeks, i dont need that crap it i hallucinate sober lol

ok so i started adding a couple grapefruit a day, this definitly helps curb the appetite, its highly alkalizing to all the acidic bars im eating so this is good

today was a fairly weak running day, wich isnt good, i feel im lacking fat, ive probably burt out most of the fat in my liver so therefore my body is struggling to workout, im certainly getting PLENTY of carbs and might be slight low on protien. but im looking lean just not enough power

i noticed the grapefruit is very good cleansing effect on the skin, and tends to flush my face red with blood, and kinda get that stimulant , heated effect from it from the 'ninagrin' found in it i beleive its called, plus grapefruit causes the body to use up alot of its calcium

and i know fat and calcium go together really well and are essential for a powerful metabolsim:) im cutting the bars down to just one or 2 a day instead of like 8 a day, increasing the grapefruit to around 8 grapefruits a day , i seem to get more energy out of the highly alkaline fruit than a bar with all of its vitamins even and protien. also im adding 1 or 2 tripple stack cheesburgers from wendeys to get my fat and calcium in and protien , so this diet will be much lower on the grains, higher in fat and grapefruit!

the grapefruit really aids in digestion, but if you have too much of them and no acidic foods in between youll shit it out instantly and thats pretty weird ive noticed.

ive learned whites need more fats because we hold oils better than blacks, blacks need alot of sugars since they are from hot tropical areas. i think grains are bad for just about everyone and fruits are a superior carb source to grains

it sure is hard to find good informations on the real technical part of all this coming to gether

also i learned that bitter fruits build the white and red bloodcells so this is a definitly good diet to do that
A

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: stimulant like effects from grapefruit and its seeds
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 07:03:34 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 07:13:02 PM »
A

Master Blaster

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 07:21:11 PM »
JOHHHHHNNNNYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 07:35:22 PM »
similar to what I'm doing. I chose 4 exercises at every workout that I want to do and I do 100 reps on each. With a weight I can handle for at least 25 reps at first set. And I do less and more intense cardio than before. I only warm up for 10 minutes then do workout then sprint for 10 after the workout. And every other day I do only cardio for about 25 minutes whereof 15 minutes is intense.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 04:19:34 AM »
similar to what I'm doing. I chose 4 exercises at every workout that I want to do and I do 100 reps on each. With a weight I can handle for at least 25 reps at first set. And I do less and more intense cardio than before. I only warm up for 10 minutes then do workout then sprint for 10 after the workout. And every other day I do only cardio for about 25 minutes whereof 15 minutes is intense.

yes its easy to keep track like that. i regret the years i wasnt keeping a good track record of what i was doing. but there were days i was working out all day but days not so , thus counterbalancing crazy workout days. muscles simply inflate and deflate, there is an absolute limit for muscle gain, but for fatloss its critcial to keep track

i enjoy running ALOT more than working out, its a better workout plus time goes by much faster
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 04:21:50 AM »
mix grapefruit with sea salt and you'll be an invincible immortal monster!!

m8

• Getbig V

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 05:03:38 AM »
grapes and broccoli great for getting lean = more pussy!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 05:05:57 AM »
grapes and broccoli great for getting lean = more pussy!!!!

broccoli is best eatin at night because the negative calories will lower insulin and put you to sleep, otherwise if eatin during the day you will crave somthing sweet after because of the insulin drop
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 05:08:33 AM »
 8)

Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 05:09:31 AM »
broccoli is best eatin at night because the negative calories will lower insulin and put you to sleep, otherwise if eatin during the day you will crave somthing sweet after because of the insulin drop

Will also cause toxic gas!!
Spirit of Truth

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 05:10:50 AM »
Will also cause toxic gas!!

haha yes especially in combi with high protein diet.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 05:46:06 AM »
I thought this thread was going to be some kind of joke about Kai Green's methods for getting into competition condition...

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 05:56:23 AM »
I thought this thread was going to be some kind of joke about Kai Green's methods for getting into competition condition...

Spirit of Truth