Author Topic: would HRT help heal my wrist surgery? "TFCC tear"  (Read 1698 times)

jetcity

• Getbig II
would HRT help heal my wrist surgery? "TFCC tear"
« on: March 07, 2008, 08:48:36 AM »
i fell on my hands roller blading over 10yrs ago, while i try to do bicep curls my wrist jerks a bit where the ulna bone is sticking up...

saw my dr he diagnosed me with TFCC tear and dislocation of ulna and went into surgery.

dr cut my wrist open re-sawed up my ligaments.. drilled total of 6holes through my ulna and radius.  insert 2pins connecting my ulna and radius. the other two hole was a mistake drilling on the ulna? he sai he did it to line them up when i askd what it was...(in different angles???) it can't be hit or miss with driling bones.. can it?

i just got out of the cast and i can't do crap with my hand... i'm realy afraid my wrist will never be the same.. so i'm wondering maybe HRT with HGH would help me heal faster and get my wrist bac to way it was b4 the surgery or better?

if anybody here had similar surgery or experience "plz" drop your 2cents..

4thAD

Re: would HRT help heal my wrist surgery? "TFCC tear"
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 08:55:41 AM »
If I am reading this correctly you just got out of the cast correct? I would personally just let the wrist heal naturally. You need to go through the natural healing process with these kinds of injuries. This is solely my opinion and would be better suited for FreakFestMD. PM him, he would be able to give you the best answer. Also how old are you, what are some of your stats?