Author Topic: HOW MUCH SILICONE HERE?  (Read 14891 times)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
Re: HOW MUCH SILICONE HERE?
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2008, 05:22:46 AM »
babys are great!
X

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2008, 06:16:22 AM »
I'm still wondering that too , HM ? is that the gist ?

;D o rly  ::) , tell me is it a hard job ?

I'm thinking the last thing I need is a baby , maybe a flat screen TV but mos def no baby . . but if you have good DNA we may be able to work out some job training  :-*

Well wonder no more, my breast enhancement program is a painless process and I gaurantee results! You folks are too sharp nothing gets by you gals! ;D

What do you consider "good DNA"? Did you not see my son's picture? He is the poster child for good genes. Shall I give you a resume of what my gene pool has produced?
W

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2008, 04:48:41 PM »

;D o rly  ::) , tell me is it a hard job ?

I'm thinking the last thing I need is a baby , maybe a flat screen TV but mos def no baby . . but if you have good DNA we may be able to work out some job training  :-*

How about we just practice over and over again? ;) :-*

w8m8

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2008, 04:53:40 PM »
How about we just practice over and over again? ;) :-*

play me a song and you may have yourself a deal  :) :-*

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2008, 08:11:33 PM »

play me a song and you may have yourself a deal  :) :-*

im waiting for your pics w8m8! send the nude ones asap by pm!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2008, 06:32:32 PM »
babys are great!
So are boobies, LH....especially when drizzled with honey or chocolate sauce  ;D

w8m8

« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2008, 05:48:52 AM »
babys are great!

I agree , and I love them , I just don't need one of my own  ;) Share yours , need a babysitter ?

JosephineD

• Getbig II
  • Josephine cPT, Sports/Fitness Model, Competitor
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2008, 02:32:57 AM »
With advances in modern medicine...and the creation of female genitalia from what was once male....... who gives a rats tush if boobs are real or not...  guys these days should start questioning if what's below the belt is real ! ! !

Anyways, if it weren't for boob jobs, alot of you boob men would be looking at the same 2 women in girlie magazines until today's fat lazy teens turn 18 with their big boobs attached to size 22 figures!
J

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2008, 06:45:40 AM »
So are boobies, LH....especially when drizzled with honey or chocolate sauce  ;D

Bingo!!

I agree , and I love them , I just don't need one of my own  ;) Share yours , need a babysitter ?
I needed you last week buddy! Wifey and i stopped at Mike and Lauras place but they wouldnt come to the door to babysit AJ for us  >:(
X

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2008, 08:35:45 AM »
Bingo!!
I needed you last week buddy! Wifey and i stopped at Mike and Lauras place but they wouldnt come to the door to babysit AJ for us  >:(
We was busy   ;)
:D Weee

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2008, 08:24:24 PM »
X

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2008, 09:23:29 AM »

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2008, 09:34:40 AM »
With advances in modern medicine...and the creation of female genitalia from what was once male....... who gives a rats tush if boobs are real or not...  guys these days should start questioning if what's below the belt is real ! ! !

Anyways, if it weren't for boob jobs, alot of you boob men would be looking at the same 2 women in girlie magazines until today's fat lazy teens turn 18 with their big boobs attached to size 22 figures!
It's quite simple in my opinion. If a women's breasts look and feel real, then it doesn't matter to me if they are synthetic or not. However, if they look extremely fake, like most female bodybuilder's who appear to grapefruits sewn under their skin, then they're a complete turnoff. Most guys that have no sense of aesthetics couldn't care one way or the other, but to someone more discerning, something that is obscenely unnatural looking is a turnoff.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2008, 03:16:03 PM »
Any idea why some of the fitness/figure contestants get such big boob jobs?  Often you see a competitor with a great body, well balanced in every way, except for their overly big boobs.  One that comes to mind is Christine Pomponio-Pate.  She is only 5'1" tall and has a great, fit body, but must have at least a D cup size.  That just isn't proportional to her height, weight and figure. 

Don't you think that she would look better with a C cup or smaller?

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2008, 07:05:56 PM »
Any idea why some of the fitness/figure contestants get such big boob jobs?  Often you see a competitor with a great body, well balanced in every way, except for their overly big boobs.  One that comes to mind is Christine Pomponio-Pate.  She is only 5'1" tall and has a great, fit body, but must have at least a D cup size.  That just isn't proportional to her height, weight and figure. 

Don't you think that she would look better with a C cup or smaller?

I think a DD would be perfect!  :D
X

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2008, 01:50:21 PM »
I think a DD would be perfect!  :D

I'm happy to report, I joined the silicone DD club on March 27th. 

aaaaaaaaahhhhh life is good.  8)

tasha

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2008, 02:02:57 PM »

tasha
welcome aboard T   :D

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2008, 02:21:24 PM »
welcome aboard T   :D

you were my inspiration Laura!  ;)

tasha

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2008, 02:25:27 PM »
you were my inspiration Laura!  ;)

tasha
lol.  I missed you my friend   ;D

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2008, 02:29:43 PM »

tasha
Well..do they look fairly natural? That's the important thing.

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2008, 03:22:50 PM »
the implants are still dropping...so they are looking more natural as time goes.

right now.....NOPE! but I like the implant look.  Very Pam Anderson right now....

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2008, 03:26:01 PM »

tasha

The Silicone DD Club?  Is that a strip joint in LA?   ;D

The Chemist has a valid question...do they look natural and more importantly, are they proportional to your body?  If you are a petite little thing around 5' tall with DD cup boobs that are each bigger than your head, that's too big to look natural/proportional.

Based on recent polls, the majority of men are turned off by fake boobs and are looking for the natural look (see http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13546467,00.html).  Know that is a little tougher for fitness women, since their bodyfat is so low, but at least smaller, more natural looking breasts would seem to be a better fit.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2008, 03:43:04 PM »
the implants are still dropping...so they are looking more natural as time goes.

right now.....NOPE! but I like the implant look.  Very Pam Anderson right now....
As long as You are happy, I guess thats what counts.

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2008, 03:45:43 PM »
The Silicone DD Club?  Is that a strip joint in LA?   ;D

The Chemist has a valid question...do they look natural and more importantly, are they proportional to your body?  If you are a petite little thing around 5' tall with DD cup boobs that are each bigger than your head, that's too big to look natural/proportional.

Based on recent polls, the majority of men are turned off by fake boobs and are looking for the natural look (see http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13546467,00.html).  Know that is a little tougher for fitness women, since their bodyfat is so low, but at least smaller, more natural looking breasts would seem to be a better fit.

as i told the chemist...they will look more natural in the future.  Right now, they look fake.  They are full DD 600cc high profile silicone girls.  I must have a big head, cause they are not bigger. lol

while yes, i agree with your statement about guys and fake boobs.  personally, "I" like them and to me..thats what matters.  Being that I am carrying them around and all.  Bob doesn't have ANY complaints!! But even if I werent married...I'm sure that no guy would have a problem with them.  They are frikin HOT!! ;D

tasha

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2008, 04:10:57 PM »
I bet you look wonderful in a bikini, feel free to send Playboy and myself all the pictures you want.  ;D
X