Author Topic: Bob Chic's , War For The Worlds DvD  (Read 5074 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Bob Chic's , War For The Worlds DvD
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2008, 03:54:38 PM »
 ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2008, 03:57:09 PM »
;D
funniest thing is that i had the balls to post a pic which you have not despite being a "marine". :D ::)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2008, 06:28:34 PM »
Bob,

I'd be very interested to know just how much of a "base" you managed to build naturally before you decided to take things up a level.

I'm a lifetime natural who's always been pretty chubby (~25% bf), and now that I'm finally dieting down there's a lot MORE muscle on the bones than I thought there'd be (I'm 210 @ 17% right now).

Could you let me know how much muscle you managed to build naturally?... I don't think there's any point asking any of the other pros as I doubt any of them trained naturally long enough to reach there supposed natural limit.

What was your:
-heaviest natural contest weight?
-heaviest natural off-season weight? (and approx bf%)

This may also help to answer the questions regarding how much mass a retired (?) pro such as yourself can retain when off the juice... (I'm not hijacking the thread)

The Luke

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2008, 08:43:29 PM »
Bob,

I'd be very interested to know just how much of a "base" you managed to build naturally before you decided to take things up a level.

I'm a lifetime natural who's always been pretty chubby (~25% bf), and now that I'm finally dieting down there's a lot MORE muscle on the bones than I thought there'd be (I'm 210 @ 17% right now).

Could you let me know how much muscle you managed to build naturally?... I don't think there's any point asking any of the other pros as I doubt any of them trained naturally long enough to reach there supposed natural limit.

What was your:
-heaviest natural contest weight?
-heaviest natural off-season weight? (and approx bf%)

This may also help to answer the questions regarding how much mass a retired (?) pro such as yourself can retain when off the juice... (I'm not hijacking the thread)

The Luke

I trained from 13-22 naturally.

I competed in the 1990 Nationals at a bodyweight of 198 lbs....clean and tested. (and no, I wasn't taking GH, etc...)

Don't know how far I could have maintained naturally, I suppose in the low 200's (contest weight)...

I was only in the 230 range at my heaviest when natural...BF...I'll guess at 10-12 % as I was pretty lean, and had to build UP from a wirey kid..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2008, 09:08:03 PM »
I trained from 13-22 naturally.

I competed in the 1990 Nationals at a bodyweight of 198 lbs....clean and tested. (and no, I wasn't taking GH, etc...)

Don't know how far I could have maintained naturally, I suppose in the low 200's (contest weight)...

I was only in the 230 range at my heaviest when natural...BF...I'll guess at 10-12 % as I was pretty lean, and had to build UP from a wirey kid..
Good honest answer here...........

I think. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2008, 08:17:43 AM »
funniest thing is that i had the balls to post a pic which you have not despite being a "marine". :D ::)

oh yeah...great picture

::)

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2008, 10:05:31 AM »

oh yeah...great picture

::)

Fuck off already... you've contributed nothing to the thread. Are you simply jealous of Bob because he's got 100lbs on you? Anyone that's been named that has shrunk down is because they stopped training altogether and don't eat half what they would have to.

Tom Prince- Can't even eat 120g of protein a day because of his health problems. I also doubt he trains much, but if he was able to train and diet 100% i'm sure he would, but he doesn't have that option.

Mike Francois- Got ill, lost size. He doesn't eat much now or train at all because he doesn't have an interest anymore, which is cool. He's got no interest, he didn't even know who the current Mr.Olympia was until he was going to the ASC this year.

Kevin Levrone- Lost size intentionally for acting jobs. When Kevin takes time off, it's completely off. He's said he gives his body a complete break from the cardio, weight training and diet.

If these guys go from eating 6,000-8,000 calories a day when they were at their biggest and now only eat 2500, wtf do you think is gonna happen? If you were to look at retired guys that are natural but still train, you'll see they still have alot of size and quality muscle. Look at Rich Gaspari, Lee Labrada, Bob Chick, Charles Glass, Lee Haney, Larry Scott, Robbie Robinson, Bill Grant. These are all guys that still love to train and probably always will.

;)

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2008, 02:40:58 PM »
Anything to say, Knny?

HCMuscle84

• Getbig I
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2008, 07:25:31 PM »
wow.

i just recently joined this site, and have been posting over at bb.com for quite some time now.

i can't get over how much sh*t people talk on bob over here.  it is ridiculous.  i really dont understand how anyone can have any beef with the guy, unless its something personal.

bob has been awesome for this sport.  he kicked ass as a pro, and now does more for the advancement and marketing of sport that any other pro in history, imo, that includes arnold.  look at the success of pro bbing weekly and the fit show.  he does an awesome job with that and i give him mad props.

additionally, he still looks pretty damn good, and its quite evident he still trains and eats right.

again, no idea whats with all the sh*t talking, aside from just pure jealousy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2008, 07:29:02 PM »
wow.

i just recently joined this site, and have been posting over at bb.com for quite some time now.

i can't get over how much sh*t people talk on bob over here.  it is ridiculous.  i really dont understand how anyone can have any beef with the guy, unless its something personal.

bob has been awesome for this sport.  he kicked ass as a pro, and now does more for the advancement and marketing of sport that any other pro in history, imo, that includes arnold.  look at the success of pro bbing weekly and the fit show.  he does an awesome job with that and i give him mad props.

additionally, he still looks pretty damn good, and its quite evident he still trains and eats right.

again, no idea whats with all the sh*t talking, aside from just pure jealousy.
Welcome to the THUNDERDOME, bitch, nice meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2008, 08:57:21 PM »
has anyone here watched the bonus's in the dvd and if so...whats the tour of golds venice and the firehouse like...