Author Topic: Interesting Trey Brewer sighting  (Read 7771 times)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: Interesting Trey Brewer sighting
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2008, 12:58:00 PM »
Spirit of Truth

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2008, 12:59:21 PM »
ridiculous leg mass.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2008, 01:00:15 PM »
ridiculous leg mass.

That guy is fucking huge!!
Spirit of Truth

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2008, 01:01:04 PM »
look at the thickness and depth in the legs from the side in the squat pic. :o

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2008, 01:03:33 PM »

And it's clear that that's all he's really interested in being appreciated for at this point because it's what he apparently most values, so can't we just give him that and stop with all the hate?  Trey's like a fucking experiment for the bodybuilding world to watch and we should be happy that somebody stepped up to the plate to do it the way he's doing it.  His dad must be a maniac for it but their pairing is just awesome that way.  Trey is a red-blooded bodybuilder's bodybuilder; just get, eat, and lift as big as damn it and see how far you can take it.  I applaud this beast.  What good would attention to "detail and symmetry" do for this young man anyway, please tell me.    

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2008, 01:03:59 PM »
look at the thickness and depth in the legs from the side in the squat pic. :o

Yeah it's crazy!!
Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2008, 01:05:27 PM »
And it's clear that that's all he's really interested in being appreciated for, so can't we just give him that and stop with all the hate?  Trey's like a fucking experiment for the bodybuilding world to watch and we should be happy that somebody stepped up to the plate to do it the way he's doing it.  His dad must be a maniac for it but their pairing is just awesome that way.  Trey is a red-blooded bodybuilder's bodybuilder; just get, eat, and lift as big as damn it and see how far you can take it.  I applaud this beast.  

Yeah but how long will his body hold up?
Spirit of Truth

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2008, 01:05:50 PM »
Yeah but how long will his body hold up?

Who the fuck cares???   ???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2008, 01:07:17 PM »
i find it funny how people think this guy is so outrageous in his trainign and diet methods when he's doing the same shit 95 percent of pros have done offseason for the last 15 years. ::) you guys make it sound like he's 450 pounds at 5'8" offseason.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2008, 01:19:56 PM »
i find it funny how people think this guy is so outrageous in his trainign and diet methods when he's doing the same shit 95 percent of pros have done offseason for the last 15 years. ::) you guys make it sound like he's 450 pounds at 5'8" offseason.

He's certainly been an anomaly at the past 2-3 events he's been to.  Ask Columbusdude if Trey is like "95 percent of pros."   ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2008, 01:21:05 PM »
He's certainly been an anomaly at the past 2-3 events he's been to.  Ask Columbusdude if Trey is like "95 percent of pros."   ;D
i'm just saying that you people make it sound as if trey is the only bb'er who gets over 300 pounds offseason when a lot of guys have done it.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2008, 04:56:06 PM »
we were training Friday night at Metro Fitness
Brewer was doing 405 on the military press for reps!! :o :o
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2008, 04:58:52 PM »
we were training Friday night at Metro Fitness
Brewer was doing 405 on the military press for reps!! :o :o

Damn!!
Spirit of Truth

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2008, 05:27:19 PM »
how come Trey is gonna die and every other pro who has been jacked for over a decade now and bulk tremendously in the off season and trey is gonna die. he's got some time left...it has caught up with some pros already though.
it gets old the body can take a tremendous amount of abuse before it breaks..Prince and Long were huge 320 lbs bloated hypertensive monsters in the off season for years and it caught up with them...nasser walked around at 330 fking bloated fat pig and is ok ruhl quit because of health problems being 320 for years and so did that Marko guy...trust me it will catch up with them...trey's still young give him a few more years of bulking and he will definitley burn out he's supposed 335 what's next 350?
It caught up to big vic richards too.
fat people probably have an easier time at it as bb'ers that heavy are walking around with huge bp water retention problems and thick blood from AAS abuse years of it and tons of food and peptides and insulin don't help the blood sugar and cholesterol....

agreed.

plus many BBing health problems come from the precontest stuff... duiretics and mercury killing the kidneys.  Or, abuse of painkillers or OTC NSAIDS which are just as toxic when used in high doses.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2008, 06:28:41 PM »
does anyone knows his current bodyweight?

At the ASC he was "down to" 310.

Jason

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2008, 07:00:43 PM »
At the ASC he was "down to" 310.

Jason
he musta missed a meal or something? :D

most of the guys lie about their bodyweights anyway....i doubt he was ever 335....

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2008, 07:03:48 PM »
he musta missed a meal or something? :D

most of the guys lie about their bodyweights anyway....i doubt he was ever 335....

There was no doubt in my mind he was at least 310...I was so confident that it was the truth I didnt even get the scale out for him.

Jason

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2008, 12:11:34 AM »
There was no doubt in my mind he was at least 310...I was so confident that it was the truth I didnt even get the scale out for him.

Jason

Jpg, we're dying for the Scales of Justice series to be unveiled!

DIALEDIN

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2008, 11:24:46 AM »

Jason

He actually hit 330, but he is just under 300 now - saw him on the scale, so this is no BS.  The guy knows what he is doing - who cares what he looks like off season - lots of it is water - and he is already getting ripped -and is under 10% BF - very impressive to be so focused at a young age.

DIALEDIN

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2008, 11:28:55 AM »
On Saturday at the Arnold expo I was coming down the escalator and I saw Trey Brewer on the other side coming up the escalator. He was bright red in the face, sweating, and looked like he was about to pass out.

I waved and said "hey Trey" and he mumbled very out of breath"hey"

I truly thought he was gonna have a heart attack.
I guess the walk from the BSN booth to the escalator was like a mini cardio workout for him.

You have no idea what he had been doing before you saw him - yet you want to jump to being negative - what a (^$#^(*)@#       - Fact is he does tred mill every morn and stair stepper every night.  Do you?     Get a positive attitude for a change

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2008, 11:44:23 AM »
You have no idea what he had been doing before you saw him - yet you want to jump to being negative - what a (^$#^(*)@#       - Fact is he does tred mill every morn and stair stepper every night.  Do you?     Get a positive attitude for a change
Hi Trey

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2008, 11:53:01 AM »
There are hundreads of powerlifters who weigh well into the upper 300s that live fine.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2008, 12:59:09 PM »
All Hype!!! He is the next Kovacs!

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2008, 02:06:15 PM »
AMEN!
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2008, 03:34:38 PM »
  trey does some pretty intense leg workouts.. so i magine his cardio is "good enough" to get to the escalators.. ::)