Author Topic: Maria Segura--Congratulations!  (Read 16601 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Maria Segura--Congratulations!
« on: March 08, 2008, 10:25:36 AM »
Maria's conditioning is so good, I almost want to get excited... but what's up with the skin on her mid to lower abs?

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
Re: Maria Segura--Congratulations!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 10:37:53 AM »
That guy has really long hair.
It's Hip to be Square!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 10:39:54 AM »
As a muscle fan I have to admire her.  She has better legs and glutes than the guys I've dated.  ;D

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 10:40:01 AM »
Disgusting what that woman has done to her body.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 10:48:32 AM »
Maria's conditioning is so good, I almost want to get excited... but what's up with the skin on her mid to lower abs?
Stretch marks.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 10:55:28 AM »
Was she previously chunky or did she have a baby?  Incredible that should could get in this kind of shape after that!

Diesel47

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • That way you learn!
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2008, 10:56:57 AM »
She  ??? ??? ??? ???

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2008, 10:58:52 AM »
She  ??? ??? ??? ???

Take your insecurities elsewhere; you only wish you had the discipline to get in this kind of shape. :-[

Diesel47

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • That way you learn!
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2008, 10:59:38 AM »
Take your insecurities elsewhere; you only wish you had the discipline to get in this kind of shape. :-[

You should have the discipline of not sucking cockk

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2008, 11:37:20 AM »
Was she previously chunky or did she have a baby?  Incredible that should could get in this kind of shape after that!

Never doubt the power of hormones!

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2008, 11:57:54 AM »
Repulsive!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2008, 12:02:50 PM »
You should have the discipline of not sucking cockk

Why?  You should have the courage to try it.  You're already half a fag for just being here.  ;D

Diesel47

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • That way you learn!
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2008, 12:06:18 PM »
Why?  You should have the courage to try it.  You're already half a fag for just being here.  ;D

Just remember, your dad probably hates your guts and is embarrased because hisson is a homo. He is not proud of you, he may say one thing to you but deep inside no Man wants their son to grow up to be a dick sucking fairy.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2008, 12:14:57 PM »
are you aware of the amount of drugs it takes for a woman to look like that?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2008, 12:25:45 PM »
I believe steroids are involved in this guy's development.  :-\
!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2008, 01:09:37 PM »
Just remember, your dad probably hates your guts and is embarrased because hisson is a ####. He is not proud of you, he may say one thing to you but deep inside no Man wants their son to grow up to be a dick sucking fairy.

I forgot my stats:
5'8
185lbs
16% bodyfat
this will be my second cycle, my first was about 3 years ago it was d-bol and deca only.

So you're 5'8  185lbs half a fag, on your second cycle, with 79 posts.  I bet Maria could swat you like a fly.  Come back when you're full grown.   :-[

Diesel47

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • That way you learn!
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2008, 01:58:15 PM »
So you're 5'8  185lbs half a fag, on your second cycle, with 79 posts.  I bet Maria could swat you like a fly.  Come back when you're full grown.   :-[

That still doesn't change the fact that you sukk cock and that your Father probably despises you for it. Your an embarrasment to your family, you will never be fully accpeted or embraced. Hope this helps and please dont catch HIV  ;)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2008, 02:22:57 PM »
Bay happens to be gay just in the same manner that some birds happen to be eagles and some plants happen to be trees.

Diesel happens to be insecure enough to feel the need to others down to fill the hole in his soul. What's missing in your life that you have to seek by trying to make others feel bad about themselves? I don't think there's any other gay guy that's more proud of themselves than Bay. I assure you, your attacks are probably not being taken seriously, but instead reveal your pitiful cries for help. Take a step back and ask yourself wtf you're really doing and why you're doing it. I guarantee you wouldn't be able to find any sort of rational explanation. [meltdown]

~

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2008, 02:23:31 PM »
That still doesn't change the fact that you sukk cock and that your Father probably despises you for it. Your an embarrasment to your family, you will never be fully accpeted or embraced. Hope this helps and please dont catch HIV  ;)
;D

Don't you find it hilarious when a guy who sucks cock and guzzles down man-cum attempts to talk tough?
!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2008, 02:25:09 PM »
Bay, why do you get so bitchy when people don't like the bodybuilders you do?

O

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2008, 02:37:07 PM »
Hah its awesome, someone calls bay a fag, and he can retort with the simple fact that those guys are on a bb website. perfect comeback, and they got dick to say about it hahah

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2008, 02:51:12 PM »
Hah its awesome, someone calls bay a fag, and he can retort with the simple fact that those guys are on a bb website. perfect comeback, and they got dick to say about it hahah

why is it even a comeback? not everyone who likes bodybuilding is a homosexual. you must be a fag yourself to even think they have nothing to say in response. its people like baygbm who turn a sport into a disgusting sexual thing for homosexuals. and like a homosexual he trys to say that anyone who doesnt approve of his sinful and vile ways must also be a gay.

let me ask you, have you ever wondered why gays get so much disease and does it not at least make you question that what your doing could be wrong?

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2008, 03:02:13 PM »
why is it even a comeback? not everyone who likes bodybuilding is a homosexual. you must be a fag yourself to even think they have nothing to say in response. its people like baygbm who turn a sport into a disgusting sexual thing for homosexuals. and like a homosexual he trys to say that anyone who doesnt approve of his sinful and vile ways must also be a gay.

let me ask you, have you ever wondered why gays get so much disease and does it not at least make you question that what your doing could be wrong?

lol it just seems to me that a sport involving heavily muscled, shaved, oiled and pumped, testosterone flooded men posing together on stage might really be the thing that makes this sport a "sexual thing for homosexuals."

That's not my personal business though. I like the sport because I'm fascinated with seeing my hobby taken to the extreme.
~

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2008, 03:07:43 PM »

5'8  185lbs half a fag, on your second cycle :(
5'8  185lbs half a fag, on your second cycle  :-\
5'8  185lbs half a fag, on your second cycle  :-[
5'8  185lbs half a fag, on your second cycle  :'(

It must suck to be you . . . Beware little, man, I may get Maria to take you out to the woodshed.  I’d do it myself, but I don’t bother with 'men' your size.  What were you before your first cycle?  150lbs?  

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2008, 03:13:16 PM »
If that guy gets a hair cut and loses the top he should do well in the under 202 class.Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.