Author Topic: If Jesus were alive today...............  (Read 1616 times)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
If Jesus were alive today...............
« on: March 08, 2008, 12:26:28 PM »

if Jesus were alive today, would he more likely be a republican or a democrat.....and why ?

discuss......

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: If Jesus were alive today...............
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 12:34:00 PM »
He'd be neither. U basing this on some ridiculous pre-conceived notion that dems are more compassionate. Libs want to control all aspects of life through big government. I think he'd view that as similar to the Roman empire of his time. I think he'd say that America much like the rest of the world has gon astray. Then u lib idiots would ban him from the public square and Bill Mahar and the View would make fun of him....
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 12:44:32 PM »
There was life before Bush....geeze u guys have to get past Bush. Bush this Bush that. The Dems voted for the war right along with George and the Neocons...what u think they didn't know what was going on? Ur question was about Jesus...he'd be neither dem or repub. I don't think he'd like the Liberal anti-god agenda do u?
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 12:56:04 PM »
Yeah...I've seen the bullshit. Obama and Hil will drive us further into debt with their plans. Again ur thread and the answer is...well I bet he wouldn't be thrilled with the continued Lib/Dem attack on organized religion and God. Thats the bullshit and u know it.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 01:04:02 PM »
Go to their websites....look at their programs...and then tell me how we'll pay for all that. Plus all the programs that have come before. U prove iot. What was the topic..oh yeah what would Jesus be...well I answerd u and u don't have any way to combat the logic that he wouldn't be a dem, because u morons hate religion.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 01:11:23 PM »
There was life before Bush....geeze u guys have to get past Bush. Bush this Bush that. The Dems voted for the war right along with George and the Neocons...what u think they didn't know what was going on? Ur question was about Jesus...he'd be neither dem or repub. I don't think he'd like the Liberal anti-god agenda do u?

Correct.  And Congress funds the war.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2008, 01:13:37 PM »
Please explain why we have turned this on Bush...or why u libs are so blind. Bush is not a conservative..he's doing what u guys wiull continue to do long after he leaves. What...u think the dems will cut spending and lower taxes. Universal healthcare will do enough damage to the debt we already have.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2008, 01:17:59 PM »
Ok we broke the bank....so now what...u still hate religion and Jesus won't be a Dem..case closed.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2008, 01:20:21 PM »
Dude..if he was a Con he would have cut all ur bullshit social programs when the Reubs had control of Congress...sorry nobody who's part of the Conservative movement considers this guy a Conservative now.
L

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2008, 02:40:24 PM »

your republican president bush has run up more debt than 42 presidents COMBINED, how in the world can you call the democrats  "big goverment" ? your statement is comical and total bullshit.......and YOU and I know it.

he said government controll. your talking about money. theres a difference.

bush is spending money on a war, not more government

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2008, 02:46:38 PM »
"he would be very.....Very.....VERY.. ...OLD!" ;)

if Jesus were alive today, would he more likely be a republican or a democrat.....and why ?

democrats are often criticized for wanting to help the less fortunate among us.......would Jesus embrace that philosophy ?

would Jesus want healthcare for all sick people ? or would he say pre-existing conditions should exclude you ?

would Jesus enjoy the iraq war, with all it's death and destruction ?

would Jesus embrace torture/waterboarding ?

WWJD ?

discuss......

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2008, 02:58:04 PM »

democrats are often criticized for wanting to help the less fortunate among us.......would Jesus embrace that philosophy ?

would Jesus want healthcare for all sick people ? or would he say pre-existing conditions should exclude you ?

would Jesus enjoy the iraq war, with all it's death and destruction ?

would Jesus embrace torture/waterboarding ?

WWJD ?

discuss......

republican

wanting to help and actually helping arnt the same. republicans are better known for given to charity. republicans go to church.this is what god looks at. ask yourself what do you do to help mankind. not your wife or your neighbor, and not your government.he doesn't give a shit if your a republican, a democrate, or an atheist.

Jesus would not want a universal healthcare. he created us equally. every person in this country has the opportunity to get healthcare. he believes in us to "follow his word", make our own decisions, and live with them.

would Jesus enjoy the war? did he enjoy hanging on the cross? did he enjoy wiping out his own people in the flood?

torture -no..waterboarding, you probably dont even know what it is. your liberal friends probably told you it was bad so your going along with it.

heres a question neurotoxin. what would god do with all of the worthless scum, drug addicted, sinners, and criminals who contribute nothing to society?

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2008, 03:13:12 PM »
What do you mean "IF" Jesus was alive?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2008, 03:24:39 PM »
Good do u want a cookie....i guess u hate catholics now that u know the truth and ur smarter then the rest of us right?
L

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2008, 04:20:11 PM »

hh6, what are you talking about ? bush has run up MORE DEBT than the 42 presidents before him.......COMBINED.

present the facts....not just useless statements that hold no water.

Bush is NOT a conservative.

He's a southern Democrat in Republican clothing.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2008, 04:26:20 PM »
Fact is, Almost ALL WARS are over religious beliefs that GOD wants this or that for YOU and not your neighbor.

Hitler's biggest supporter was the catholic church, they uged members in Germany that God was with them and they should kill fellow germans anywhere that hitler was to go......all over europe...

Palestine and israel.  sunni and shia................on and on.   But for real, the God is with the US, and you have his support to kill other people in other nations, right??? ::)

The Old testament is a warmongering book for Jesus hadnt arrived too teach the new way.   What did he teach upon arriving...Isaiah 2:4  Luke 10:27

So Who lives by these principles fully???