Author Topic: Ken Shamrock looking jacked at 220!!!  (Read 5334 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Ken Shamrock looking jacked at 220!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2008, 01:54:08 PM »
Is he fighting in the UFC? If so, is the UFC "drug testing" window dressing like in wrestling? I know they bust guys here and there. Tim Sylvia, the last guy who looks to be on steroids was busted for Winstrol for example.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2008, 01:58:38 PM »
Is he fighting in the UFC? If so, is the UFC "drug testing" window dressing like in wrestling? I know they bust guys here and there. Tim Sylvia, the last guy who looks to be on steroids was busted for Winstrol for example.

It's gotta be that.  You know, just sacrifices here and there to "appease the Gods."  (Keep the heat off of themselves.) 

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2008, 01:58:57 PM »
Why on earth would a UFC fighter not do juice; why on earth would anyone think they shouldn't.  They juice pitbulls and chickens for the same shit and it's considered awesome because it makes for some crazier shit in there.  I used to have a guy I knew bring in the gaffs they attached to the chicken feet explaining to me that with these, when the action really gets good, you get bodyparts flying off and shit...legs, wings, heads.  Just like throwing them into a blender. 

Be careful, you have pussies on here like Squadfather that meltdown over the death of a puppy.  I don't think they will take too kindly to Cock Fighting.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2008, 02:02:02 PM »
Be careful, you have pussies on here like Squadfather that meltdown over the death of a puppy.  I don't think they will take too kindly to Cock Fighting.

That's just the redneck in him.  Rednecks will drink and drive and beat their wives to no end but kill a puppy?  "By God, now I just can't be having that shit, that mother fucker needs to die." 

spinnis

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2008, 02:16:42 PM »
Ken is to MMA what Titus is to BB.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2008, 02:21:02 PM »
Nothing wrong with rednecks! :D

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2008, 02:21:24 PM »
Shamrock is an Angry dude, allt he way angry dude  ;D

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2008, 02:37:38 PM »
Bullshit you cannot.  I know several guys in my gym that are in their mid 40's who look damn good NATURALLY.

If he IS 44, then he is juicing.

You cannot get that lean, with good muscle tone at age 44 without help.

I bet he called Sly up and asked for his "program"...  ::)

gwenhen

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2008, 02:50:47 PM »
Yeh Shamrock looking jacked but he just got knocked out in round number 1....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2008, 02:53:32 PM »
Bullshit you cannot.  I know several guys in my gym that are in their mid 40's who look damn good NATURALLY.

Sure but Shamrock does have considerable juice experience. Whether he is on at the moment, don't know, but he isn't a natty.

Moosejay

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2008, 02:56:07 PM »

You are mistaken.

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2008, 03:30:55 PM »
Why on earth would a UFC fighter not do juice; why on earth would anyone think they shouldn't.  They juice pitbulls and chickens for the same shit and it's considered awesome because it makes for some crazier shit in there.  I used to have a guy I knew bring in the gaffs they attached to the chicken feet explaining to me that with these, when the action really gets good, you get bodyparts flying off and shit...legs, wings, heads.  Just like throwing them into a blender.  

My old man told me childhood stories about prepping his fathers roosters (cocks) for cockfights, as my grandfather used to organize and participate in them.  Da was sayin' that his job was to snip off the cocks combs and wattles, snip the wings, and tie razors to the cocks feet.  He mentioned that things could get pretty messy once the fight started, especially if you had a couple of gamers.  They'd go at 'er feet first.  A good cock would be treated like a child, and many times fed better.  He didn't mention any performance enhancing drugs though, cause there probably wasn't enough money for it back then.  Hard enough time keepin' the lights on.  Those were the days bah.   

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2008, 03:31:27 PM »

Yes I see slight gyno on his right pec.

The Coach

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2008, 03:34:32 PM »

Ya think?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2008, 03:39:57 PM »
Why on earth would a UFC fighter not do juice; why on earth would anyone think they shouldn't.  They juice pitbulls and chickens for the same shit and it's considered awesome because it makes for some crazier shit in there.  I used to have a guy I knew bring in the gaffs they attached to the chicken feet explaining to me that with these, when the action really gets good, you get bodyparts flying off and shit...legs, wings, heads.  Just like throwing them into a blender. 

since squadfatter would rather insult you than answer your question, i will.

the UFC, in an attempt to gain some kind of legitimacy as a true contact sport and make it household instead of the bloodbath it used to be back in the days of UFC 1 etc. it has of late been testing and suspending for testosterone metabolites.

sean sherk for example was suspended and had to give up his belt. this is pretty strict and a no fucking around approach to cleaning up the sport.

basically, they are trying to make it mainstream, and as acceptable to the public eye as boxing, without the corruption. a legitimate sport, not a massacre for blood thirsty fans.

i dunno if this will work, but the sport itself is making leaps and bounds and i hope to see it continue as such.

b

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2008, 03:54:07 PM »
Damn Shamrock got KTFO in the 1st!! He should hang it up!! :P :P
Spirit of Truth

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2008, 04:02:00 PM »
Most of these guys are juiced in the UFC-except for Chuck Liddell  ;D, St Pierre definitely juiced before his last fight-Shamrock has always been on the sauce.   

I dont see why UFC would be any different than every major sport-big portion of the nfl is juiced, nba players juice, baseball players heavily.

Evander Holyfield was on for his whole career as a heavyweight-Tyson probably as well.

Why would mma be any different ?tttttttttttttttt

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2008, 04:13:59 PM »
Most of these guys are juiced in the UFC-except for Chuck Liddell  ;D, St Pierre definitely juiced before his last fight-Shamrock has always been on the sauce.   

I dont see why UFC would be any different than every major sport-big portion of the nfl is juiced, nba players juice, baseball players heavily.

Evander Holyfield was on for his whole career as a heavyweight-Tyson probably as well.

Why would mma be any different ?tttttttttttttttt

True some may get caught! But all these guys aren't on steroids! In the past their were many but now these athletic commisions are cracking down!! Marion Jones is going to prison because of the 2000 Olympics!! I don't think Tyson was juicing look at him when he was a kid!
Spirit of Truth

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2008, 04:20:34 PM »
Ive seen amateur clips of Tyson, he had big legs but his upper body was sort of narrow-who knows, id say there is a pretty good chance he used some-hell even half of MLB is on.  I know for a fact Holyfield juiced heavily-the guy was 176 pounds and put on 30 pounds of muscle in like 6-8 months.  ::)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2008, 04:23:12 PM »
Ive seen amateur clips of Tyson, he had big legs but his upper body was sort of narrow-who knows, id say there is a pretty good chance he used some-hell even half of MLB is on.  I know for a fact Holyfield juiced heavily-the guy was 176 pounds and put on 30 pounds of muscle in like 6-8 months.  ::)

I believe Holyfield did but not Tyson!
Spirit of Truth

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2008, 04:48:29 PM »

They randomly test in Cage Rage.

http://www.cagerage.tv/drugtesting.htm
E

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2008, 04:49:58 PM »
Nothing wrong with rednecks! :D

HAHAHA
Spirit of Truth

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2008, 04:56:39 PM »
That's just the redneck in him.  Rednecks will drink and drive and beat their wives to no end but kill a puppy?  "By God, now I just can't be having that shit, that mother fucker needs to die." 

haha... so true.

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2008, 05:05:50 PM »
Shamrock's son is fighting today on the same card.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2008, 05:09:13 PM »
Shamrock's son is fighting today on the same card.

He lost too!! Doctor stoppage due to a broken hand!!  :-[
Spirit of Truth