Author Topic: clen and palpatations?  (Read 937 times)

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
clen and palpatations?
« on: March 08, 2008, 01:16:59 PM »
 a friend of mine has just started clen for the first time and is having awesome results, lost like 7lbs a week for the last 2 weeks.  I'm thinking about doing it however I have a concern that every once in a while I get plapatations, the dr. has said they are benign, but I am still worried.  Will doing clen be dangerous if you have palpatations?  I've done ephedrine before and my friend said it makes you jumpy like that times 10.  Any thoughts?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: clen and palpatations?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 03:39:56 PM »
you have an anxiety problem?

tachadyia and palpatations are very common sides from clen, you will get them more frequently if your prone.

are the dangerous? no, unless you have an arrythmia which can be fatal. have you had an EEG.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 06:52:36 AM »
I find that Ephedra makes me way more jittery then clen.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 02:20:43 PM »
a friend of mine has just started clen for the first time and is having awesome results, lost like 7lbs a week for the last 2 weeks.  I'm thinking about doing it however I have a concern that every once in a while I get plapatations, the dr. has said they are benign, but I am still worried.  Will doing clen be dangerous if you have palpatations?  I've done ephedrine before and my friend said it makes you jumpy like that times 10.  Any thoughts?

You might want to consider using Taurine with the Clen to help with that.

She may be a "5" but you're a 1, so who's fooling who fool?   :-*

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 05:25:35 PM »

tachadyia and palpatations are very common sides from clen, you will get them more frequently if your prone.

are the dangerous? no, unless you have an arrythmia which can be fatal. have you had an EEG.

When I went to the doctor, actually been twice, they didn't want to perform an eeg until they saw if they continued if I cut down on some of the things that increase them: caffeine, staying up late, drinking beer, stress etc.  I noticed that when I do cut down on these things I get them less.  Do you think I should get an eeg before thinking about using clen?

You might want to consider using Taurine with the Clen to help with that.

She may be a "5" but you're a 1, so who's fooling who fool?   :-*

DIV

How does tauring help with this exactly?  And if Im just a 1 and get a 5 than that means I've done pretty well for myself doesn't it? :D

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 01:18:53 AM »

EKG, not EEG.
Team Yates

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 10:32:36 AM »

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2008, 10:35:46 AM »
When I went to the doctor, actually been twice, they didn't want to perform an eeg until they saw if they continued if I cut down on some of the things that increase them: caffeine, staying up late, drinking beer, stress etc.  I noticed that when I do cut down on these things I get them less.  Do you think I should get an eeg before thinking about using clen?

How does tauring help with this exactly?  And if Im just a 1 and get a 5 than that means I've done pretty well for myself doesn't it? :D

i would just make sure your heart is in normal working condition, beta agonists will increase stroke volume and can cause tachardyia(sp) which if you have another like an irregular heartbeat, occlusion, stenosis etc.. can cause some serious issues. i highly doubt you have these issues, but its a general safety procaution. palpitations are like fasiculations, usually beneign and stress induced, however clen will certainly aggravate this issue via as a sympathomimetic.