Author Topic: BOXER HAYE TAKING 6 MONTHS OFF TO GAIN 30 POUNDS MUSCLE FOR HEAVYWEIGHTS  (Read 6699 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
He just won the cruiswerweight title 10 minutes ago in a 2nd round knockout and is now taking 6 months off to go from 200 pounds to 230 for Heavyweight, going to be a beast!!!This is him  with the hat on

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
similar to Holyfield-he will be juiced to the gills.

I dont think he can stand in there with Chagaev, A Povetkin and Klitschko.  Despite what people say, HW division is stronger now than it was in the period when Tyson started falling apart.  Those eastern euro/russians also dominated the amateurs-they are all good fighters.

Army of One

• Getbig V
similar to Holyfield-he will be juiced to the gills.

I dont think he can stand in there with Chagaev, A Povetkin and Klitschko.  Despite what people say, HW division is stronger now than it was in the period when Tyson started falling apart.  Those eastern euro/russians also dominated the amateurs-they are all good fighters.

Im not so sure, Haye on fight night is around 215-220, another 30 pounds makes him 250, guy can punch.Klitschko looked like shit against Ibrigamov, the heavyweight division is there for the taking for Haye IMHO.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Im not so sure, Haye on fight night is around 215-220, another 30 pounds makes him 250, guy can punch.Klitschko looked like shit against Ibrigamov, the heavyweight division is there for the taking for Haye IMHO.
What is the weigh in for cruiserweight?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
There is no way Haye can fight at 250  ;)

They will have at 225-230.  Chagaev would take him out, hes very good beat the cuban legend Savon as an amateur- the future champ is Povetkin -the olympic gold medalist, in my opinion.

Haye may be like Spinks or Holyfield, a good heavyweight who moved up-but its hard for a lot of these guys. Their power doesnt necessarily translate or they cant take shots from a HW the way they could at LHW/Cruiser.

Army of One

• Getbig V
There is no way Haye can fight at 250  ;)

They will have at 225-230.  Chagaev would take him out, hes very good beat the cuban legend Savon as an amateur- the future champ is Povetkin -the olympic gold medalist, in my opinion.

Haye may be like Spinks or Holyfield, a good heavyweight who moved up-but its hard for a lot of these guys. Their power doesnt necessarily translate or they cant take shots from a HW the way they could at LHW/Cruiser.

He weighs 220 on fight night anyway and thats for cruiserweight, he only weight drains for the weigh in, he'll be 250 for Heavys.

Army of One

• Getbig V
What is the weigh in for cruiserweight?

200 pounds.

Cardfan

• Getbig III
30 pounds of muscle in six months?  ::)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
lol klitchko would own him.

chaos

• Getbig V
200 pounds.
Anyone know his "walk around" weight? Would he have far to go in lbs?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
Anyone know his "walk around" weight? Would he have far to go in lbs?

225, here he is sparring at that weight, looks no different to weighin really

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
If he fights 45-50 pounds heavier than hes ever boxed, hes going to lose a lot of handspeed, mobility-probably wouldnt even be the same fighter.  No way he is going to go up to 250. 

I dont know if i would crown this guy anything, he got knocked out by a 40 year old Carl Thompson.......and the cruiserweight dic=vision is always weak.

chaos

• Getbig V
So if he walks around at 220-225 whats the big deal to  juice up to 250? As long as he can pull it off without getting caught.......or do they test for that in boxing?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cardfan

• Getbig III
They test. Dude probably has been spending time on GetBig learning how gain that kind of muscle so fast.  :)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
He can go up to 250 no problem with juice, but id be suprised if thats something his trainer would let him do. 

chaos

• Getbig V
AAAHHHHH I don't know were the 250 remark came from....my head maybe, but the first post says he's looking to hit 230......not far from his walk around weight....so now what's the big deal?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
The big deal is the thread had capital letters.  A sure sign that something interesting is happening ::)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Haye may be like Spinks or Holyfield, a good heavyweight who moved up-but its hard for a lot of these guys.

I know you were referring o Michael Spinks but here is a story on his brother Leon.   He is living it up man..
Hard to believe you can go from beating Ali to this.

http://www.boston.com/sports/other_sports/boxing/articles/2005/12/21/riches_to_rags/

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
The big deal is the thread had capital letters.  A sure sign that something interesting is happening ::)

What happens if you add lots of exclamation marks?

Army of One

• Getbig V

Is there something "rocket"?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

LOL!
HAHA, RON.....

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Maskaev is fighting the great black hope, Sam Peter right now on HBO  ;D

Maskaev is 39 years old and Don King is involved, so Id expect a Peter win.

chaos

• Getbig V
Are you saying I was CAPtivated by the all CAPs in the thread title?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!