Author Topic: gh15 off gear?  (Read 5789 times)

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: gh15 off gear?
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2008, 07:59:47 PM »
.....of course he would deny it.

lol..

well, gh15 is either dennis james or is somebone who knows a shitload about dennis james and has put a whole lot of time and effort into accurately empersonating him.   

Are you saying DJ converses like an inbecile?  ???

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2008, 08:00:01 PM »
why do u believe that GH 15 is dennis james

because he think he's bill lewellyn  ::)

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2008, 08:04:41 PM »
STFU, Dennis is not GH15.  i had the balls to ask him straight up, are you gh15. he said no and wants to know who gh15 is and wants to out him.

Dennis said that if you cut gh15 dosages in half, that is more like what the pros take. Dennis said that by the writing style, gh15 is from the u.s.a., not a euro. Candy, get your facts straight.

::) Oh brother, I can't believe you fell for that! Pros ALWAYS deny the massive amounts of gear they actually take.

P.S. Why don't you post on the account you use to use? We all know your that fat guy who posted under "shutup&train"

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2008, 11:08:46 AM »
because he think he's bill lewellyn  ::)

Who as funny as it seems, has no formal education or training in the field of endicronology , hormones, or steroids....has no medical degree, and/or doctorate..... LOL
yet still people take what's written in his book as gold.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2008, 11:13:16 AM »
::) Oh brother, I can't believe you fell for that! Pros ALWAYS deny the massive amounts of gear they actually take.

And how the fuck do you know what they actually take?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2008, 11:31:22 AM »
And how the fuck do you know what they actually take?
Its common sense that they would use a lot. If Dennis were GH15 that would be the response you would get. His way of typing is made up and if all of you guys have asked him then what leads you to ask him? GH15= Dennis 100%

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2008, 11:40:16 AM »
Its common sense that they would use a lot. If Dennis were GH15 that would be the response you would get. His way of typing is made up and if all of you guys have asked him then what leads you to ask him? GH15= Dennis 100%

What is 'a lot'? 2 grams of test a week? Or 6 grams?

GH15 knows nothing you can't pick up on other boards. He's probably an attention deprived geek.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2008, 11:42:57 AM »
What is 'a lot'? 2 grams of test a week? Or 6 grams?

GH15 knows nothing you can't pick up on other boards. He's probably an attention deprived geek.
if so, he has spent a HUGE amount of time and energy and dedication into creating a persona that EXACTLY matches dennis james..and stays extremely consistant with even the smallest of details. trust me...i spent a good couple of hours going through all of gh15's posts, and counter referenccing everything he said about himself, checking for inconsistancies and innaccuracies..

the guy is either dennis james. or someone thats knows a SHITLOAD about dennis james, and really wants people to think that he is dennis james.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2008, 12:06:49 PM »

P.S. Why don't you post on the account you use to use? We all know your that fat guy who posted under "shutup&train"
this is the only account i have ever had here. you got me mixed up with someone else. hope this helps.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2008, 12:59:13 PM »
 it is not dennis james.. i have e mails from dennis and there are numerous posts from dennis on the web and they do not match his style or language.. he would have to be putting in a ton of effort to make a whole new typing style to pull that off.. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2008, 01:27:14 PM »
For gawds sake. Its "special ed" and his info is from standard steroid books for sale.
I still believe there are some guys who are here that are paid to keep things going and have many gimmick accounts to help with that.

Paid per post count....That would explain why some people think theyre post count is important......In the real world who would give a fvck what your post count is???

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2008, 08:13:09 PM »
bump, ed.... speak on this.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2008, 08:15:06 PM »
if so, he has spent a HUGE amount of time and energy and dedication into creating a persona that EXACTLY matches dennis james..and stays extremely consistant with even the smallest of details. trust me...i spent a good couple of hours going through all of gh15's posts, and counter referenccing everything he said about himself, checking for inconsistancies and innaccuracies..

the guy is either dennis james. or someone thats knows a SHITLOAD about dennis james, and really wants people to think that he is dennis james.

Obsessive loser.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2008, 08:25:07 PM »

Candizzle = gh15

Trying to pawn off his true identity as DJ  ;)

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2008, 08:58:23 PM »
My nuts are sore , GH15 what do you suggest?  ???

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2008, 09:50:14 PM »
STFU, Dennis is not GH15.  i had the balls to ask him straight up, are you gh15. he said no and wants to know who gh15 is and wants to out him.

Dennis said that if you cut gh15 dosages in half, that is more like what the pros take. Dennis said that by the writing style, gh15 is from the u.s.a., not a euro. Candy, get your facts straight.

Wow...I guess thats the end of that...Hey next time you see any of the Weiders, ask them why they spent millions of dollars on Vintage Nazi items? And next time you see any of the Bush's, ask them why they brought down the twin towers? And can you ask OJ why he killed Nicole?..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2008, 09:56:52 PM »
Wow...I guess thats the end of that...Hey next time you see any of the Weiders, ask them why they spent millions of dollars on Vintage Nazi items? Who cares?

And next time you see any of the Bush's, ask them why they brought down the twin towers? Oil and money

And can you ask OJ why he killed Nicole?.. She was banging the waiter
Any other stupid questions?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!